Other Vacuums:

Pros

Cons

Great Power but a little Complicated

Comments about Bissell LiftOff Revolution Pet Vac 37602 Vacuum:

I am a college student and my parents let me bring this vacuum cleaner to my apartment at school. It really does get the job done. I really dislike lightweight, "sleek" vacuum cleaners that barely pick anything off the ground. This definitely does make my carpet really clean (I can see and feel the difference every time I vacuum). The only complaint I have is about the maintenance aspect (more info in the "Ease of Maintenance" section). My favorite vacuum cleaner was the "heavy duty" kind from my college dorm because it seriously could suck everything up without getting "clogged", but I feel that may be pretty excessive for a normal household. As far as having a reasonable vacuum cleaner goes, this one is a pretty excellent choice as it cleans carpet really well and allows you to reach many places.

Maneuverability
A little heavy, but it is able to reach pretty much anywhere because of the tube and various attachments it comes with.

Ease of Maintenance
This is where I get confused. I never read the manual, so I can really only blame myself, but I'm a lazy college student.....I thought it'd be enough to just empty the big container in the front of the machine where the dust and whatnot collects, but you have to change the filter as well as clean a couple of other "hidden" part of the vacuum as well. I think I am just confused and do not know how to properly care for this vacuum, but I wish it was simple with one big bag like the "heavy duty" one from my dorm. I also need to cut the tangled hair off of the bottom (the spinning brush thing on the bottom of the vacuum), which the dorm one did not require.

Versatility
Many attachment heads and setting for the height of the carpet (I assume this means you can use it on hard surfaces if you set it to the "lowest-height" setting).

Kind of heavy, but I feel that is necessary for a good vacuum cleaner that gets the job done.

My parents used this for several years, and I have been using it for almost a year. It is still in good condition.

• Versatility:

I wouldn't call it "pet hair erasing." Pet hair reducing, maybe

Comments about Bissell LiftOff Revolution Pet Vac 37602 Vacuum:

Initially, we were happy, but the honeymoon didn't last long. This couldn't keep up with 2 medium haired dogs. It broke down completely after about 3 years of semi-regular use.

Maneuverability
Basic vacuum movement, nothing spectacular or especially difficult.

Ease of Maintenance
I can't count the number of times filters got clogged, or fell out in the trash. Replacement parts weren't very easy to find, either.

Suction Performance
For something branded as "pet hair erasing," this didn't come close. It would still take 3-4 passes before we stopped picking up hair. It made facuuming a 12 x 14 foot room a good aerobic workout.

Versatility
Attachments worked fine. The carpet height-adjustment setting never worked quite right. Suction was definitely reduced with the attachments.

Nothing really exceptional or problematic here.

It couldn't keep up with our dog pack of 2. When we added the first kid, it gave up entirely. I will not be purchasing a Bissell product again.

• Versatility:

Great vacuum for the price tag

Comments about Bissell LiftOff Revolution Pet Vac 37602 Vacuum:

I have purchased two of these vacuums and highly recommend anyone with pets to purchase this model. The first one I purchased was for myself and I loved it so much that when a friend bought a house and got married I purchased one for her housewarming/wedding present. We have two long hair cats and it used to be a constant struggle to keep our home hair free. No matter what model we tried there was still a struggle to remove all the hair. This model worked great. The spinning furniture attachment is very powerful and also easy to clean which is a rarity in most vacuums. We only have to go over the area once and all the hair is gone. There are also a variety of attachments that make everyday cleaning really easy. We also suffer from allergies so the built in filter is awesome and the bag less features is great. Most bag less vacuums are very hard to empty but the Bissell is simply the push of one button and flip it over and your are done. No mess and no hassle.

Maneuverability
The middle of the vacuum picks up just as much as the outside corners and the attachments work wonderfully.

Ease of Maintenance
Very easy to empty the bag less canister and clean hair off the rotating pet attachment.

Suction Performance
Only have to vacuum area once and pet hair and cat litter is gone

Versatility
The attachments make cleaning really easy.

Very owner friendly.

Stands up to a lot of wear and tear for the price.

• Versatility:

Will never buy a Bissell again!

Comments about Bissell LiftOff Revolution Pet Vac 37602 Vacuum:

I am very disappointed in this product. I have a dog with long hair and although it does suck up the dog hair, the filter is constantly getting clogged and I have to stop cleaning to clear the clogs. And when vacuuming down my carpeted steps with the attachment, it will stop spinning if there is any dog hair caught in the spinny thing. This product was designed for homes with pets, but it does not work well at all in my opinion.

Removes all the hair.

Comments about Bissell LiftOff Revolution Pet Vac 37602 Vacuum:

My dogs shed hair like crazy, I mean, it's everywhere. This pet vac is fantastic. It completely all hair from any surface. It's lightweight and very easy to use. Cleaning it out is a breeze, only takes a minute or so.

Best I've ever used!

Very easy to clean!

Pics up everything.

Works everywhere.

Perfect.

I'm clumsy, I bump it against everything and have had no issues.

• Versatility:

Never left a hair behind!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Bissell LiftOff Revolution Pet Vac 37602 Vacuum:

I had this bissell for 6 years before it died. It died after a friend borrowed it. It worked great on carpet, wood floor & tile. We have three dogs and one being a long haired dog that would shed.

Maneuverability
I loved that I could get all the corners and around furniture with ease.

Ease of Maintenance
I would change out the filter every once in a while and the other filters I could wash.

Suction Performance
Never left a hair behind.

Versatility
Loved that it would do the stairs, ledge, couch, blinds, corners all in one swoop.

I wished that the hose was a little longer.

It lasted 6 years with basic maintenance. It would have lasted longer if I hadn't lent it out.