3.4

3.4

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Great product for the money

I recently purchased the Bissell Easy Vac Vacuum cleaner.  I was a little leary at first, since it was not very expensive.  I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.  Some upright vacuums really are heavy to use - the Bissell Easy Vac was very lightweight. I could not believe how much dirt it picked up from my carpets!  I felt like me carpets were very clean after vacuuming with this product.  Overall, I was very pleased with this vacuum cleaner, although there could be more suction when using the attachments.  Still, I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

This Vacuum isn't what I was looking for.

I bought this vacuum on black friday because we needed a vacuum for upstairs. On carpets it is a great vacuum, but on our wood floor hallway between two carpeted bedrooms it doesn't work...Read complete review

I bought this vacuum on black friday because we needed a vacuum for upstairs. On carpets it is a great vacuum, but on our wood floor hallway between two carpeted bedrooms it doesn't work as great.

We have two birds who are always scattering bird seed and feathers everywhere. I was hoping this Bissell Vacuum would help this problem and vacuum all that up... However it mainly just blows it around only sucking up half of it.

The price was a deal for a lightweight vacuum that is pretty good for vacuuming bedrooms

I have noticed it isn't really a great vacuum though because even in bedrooms that are carpeted it doesn't suck everything up. I have to bring the big vacuum up the stairs to get any really great cleaning.

I like the colors.. We personally got a blue one.. but then again vacuums aren't really for decorating : )

Anyway.. This vacuum is very mediocre. It has a very low suction power and I think you would be better off to find a different vacuum... However if you have kids and want them to vacuum this would be great. : )

a really cheap light weight vacuum

Comments about Bissell Easy Vac Upright Bagless Vacuum:

I bought this vacuum last year for my college apartment and did not like it all. I had only had for about 3 months and barely used it. One day when I was using it the brush stopped working and was not sucking anything up. When I tried to take the brush off one of the side clips broke and would not go back in properly.

Maneuverability
The light weight is easy to pick up but to steer it around the room is a little difficult.

Ease of Maintenance
Trying to take the middle plastic container out to dump the dirt out was easy but trying to put it back was the hard part it did not match up.

Suction Performance
Was good at first but you have to be careful what your roll it over. When my brush broke the suction didn't seem to want to work anymore.

The design is very easy to work with. With the light weight and slim design you can carry it anywhere or store it in the smallest of places.

It is definitely not a heavy duty vacuum and you can tell in the price. It is just meant to clean up the crumbs and dirt on the carpet.

Good For Small Apartments

Comments about Bissell Easy Vac Upright Bagless Vacuum:

I have bought two of these vacuums, one when I lived alone in a small one bedroom apartment that got stolen and then another after I had my daughter in a 2 bedroom apartment. I can say that this vacuum is not made for kids and bigger messes. Now that there I have a messy 3 year old who loves to play in dirt and a pet around I can say this thing loses suction all the time. It was definitely made for someone who doesn't have kids and pets. Other than that its a good little vacuum very light and easy to move around.

• Versatility:

Worth the price but not for wall to wall carpet use

from Garden City, MO

Comments about Bissell Easy Vac Upright Bagless Vacuum:

This vac is great for people who don't have a lot of carpeting or just have low carpet like a berber. It does a good job but a power horse vac it isn't. Not the best for people who have dogs or cats. Suction is good but not great. For the price it is a good vac.

Great for the money

from Holiday, FL

Comments about Bissell Easy Vac Upright Bagless Vacuum:

I love my Bissell Easy Vac Vacuum. It comes in a few different colors to fit your personal taste like red, blue and green. It is very light weight, easy to push, somewhat powerful and stores easly in closet. The suction and pickup is ok but I have to admit that I need to go over the same spot at least twice sometimes to pick up the dirt and hair. Especially when I have to pick up cat litter on the carpet. That sometimes can be a challenge even when I use the attachments. It was very inexpencive and definitly would reccommend for a small apartment or your first vacuum. It has a good price for a mini upright vacuum cleaner and it comes with a small stretch hose, washable filters and bagless. The Bissell does a good job of cleaning up. It has a extra long power cord which is good. The cord is about 5 metres or a bit more. It is helped along by a cord hook located on the handle for the cord to snap into so it's out of the way of the large plastic wheels. Enjoy and happy vacuuming.

Suction Performance
It was good at getting the dirt up but I felt like it was blowing out also

Easy to use

from Irving, TX

Comments about Bissell Easy Vac Upright Bagless Vacuum:

The Bissell Easy Vac is the simple and versatile way to clean our house. This bagless vacuum includes a HEPA media filter and it's lightweight too. It is available in various color, mine is a dark blue colored one. We have been using it for 3 years now. You can operate it easily with one hand. It's very powerful that it picks up so much dirt every time. It also converts nicely into a smaller vac that has a hose that I use to vacuum corners and edges of room. I also find very convenient that it has a slim nozzle and hose attached so that you can get deep into corners, something that is nearly impossible with a broom. It has a dust cup so you don't have to to be bothered with bags. I use it every day because I have a 16 months year old son who likes to throw everything on floor. And main thing is this not expensive compared to other bands and it does the work perfectly. I highly recommend it to everyone because it's worth the price

WORST VACUUM EVER

no suction power.
parts clogged with dust after cleaning one room (and i vacuum multiple times per week).
filter takes days to dry and has an odor if you try to re-use while wet.
too bulky to get under furniture.
tears up the corner of area rugs and door carpets.
incredibly time consuming to clean parts (after every use).
very noisy.

• Versatility:

You get what you pay for with the Bissell Easy Vac.

from Cedar City, UT

Comments about Bissell Easy Vac Upright Bagless Vacuum:

If you are in need of a machine that will deep clean your carpet and work for a long time, then I do not reccomend this vacuum.  The price is really nice, but you end up getting what you pay for.  It worked alright the first couple of times I tried to use it, but it clogs really easily.  You have to clean out the filters every time you use it or it ends up blowing dust throughout your house.  The vacuum is fairly easy to dump and clean out, but the filters do not work well unless you wash them out with water and let them dry at least overnight.  It is rather easy to maneuver on the carpet when you are using it.   It is also very lightweight which makes it really easy to move from one room to another, especially if it requires the traversing of stairs.  This vacuum is good for light cleaning every once in a while, but not a great machine for those deep cleanings or constant cleanings that are involved if children are involved.  I would only recommend this for people who do not have much traffic in their household.

Bissell gets the job done!

from Houghton Lake, MI

Comments about Bissell Easy Vac Upright Bagless Vacuum:

We purchased the vaccum at a great low price. It has major suction, onboard tools and is bagless. One of it's best features is that it also has a washable filter and that's a plus in saving money. It is easy to manuver as it easily glides over carpet, It is not loud like most vaccums, it cleans 1200 sq. feet quickly without having to empty the container, the tools are readily available and remove/attatch easily. The vaccum is very easy to lift and carry if needed. I have issues with arthritis, so gripping, pushing, pulling, bending and standing is very hard to do and this vaccum exceeded all my expectations. The handle is at a proper height for most and the power and recline peddles work with almost no effort.

Bissell easyvac is easy to use!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Bissell Easy Vac Upright Bagless Vacuum:

I got this vacuum when it was on sale and i am so glad i did!  I Love bagless vacuums as it is but this one is beyond what was expected for the price i paid for it.  It has very powerful suction and gets carpets nice and clean.  I was so surprised by how much more dirt and dust it picked up that my other vacuum had missed that i had used a day before getting the bissell easyvac.  I have a young child so i always need to grab the vacuum for quick and easy clean up.  The only problem i have had is that i must of vacuumed something to big to go down the hose because i wasnt seeing dirt go into the bucket so i had to unclog the hose once but it wasnt anything to hard to do.The dirt bucket is easy to empty, you just slide it right out and slide it back in.  It has 2 different attachable units for its very stretchy hose that is sure to get into the tough to reach areas.  I have only had the vacuum for about 3 months so not sure how the hepa filter gets changed but im sure it wont be hard to figure out!

For the money...this works great!!!

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about Bissell Easy Vac Upright Bagless Vacuum:

This vacuum had it's issues at the beginning.  We had a belt problem, it kept falling off; but when I called customer service they had sent me a new belt and now it works like a charm!!  I love this vacuum and it is perfect.  I am glad that we made the decision to get this particular one.  It is lightweight and accomplishes my cleaning goals!!!