Other Vacuums:
Bissell

It gets the job done.

Comments about Bissell 22C1 CleanView Helix Plus Vacuum - Bagless, 5 Hight Settings, 12 Amp Motor, HEPA Media Filter, 15 Nozzle, 27' Cord, Purple Vacuum:

I'm a big fan of Bissell and was excited that I'd get to buy this product to replace my old vacuum. It's easy to move around, a bit of a pain to put away if you have back problems as I do (but it goes by quick so most of the time I don't mind), and although it just barely fits into corners it still manages to pick up whatever dirts in there.

Maneuverability
The bottom of it is a bit bulky so it can be tricky to get into cracks and crevices but other than that it's fine.

Ease of Maintenance
Just pop open the filter and empty! Being that my dog sheds a lot, if I vacuum my whole apartment the upper compartment gets clogged a bit so you have to pull out the dirt and hair yourself but this only happens when I vacuum more than usual.

Suction Performance
I've had this for two years now and it's starting to lose it's suction -- especially in the nozzle. It's still fine otherwise but sometimes you have to go over an area twice or three times to make sure you get it all. As for the nozzle, I don't even use it anymore because it's suction has become so weak.

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

Great Appliance

I have had this vacuum for about a year and a half. We have four cats and dog, so as you can imagine, shedding is a little bit of an issue in our two-bedroom home. We love the ease of access of the collection container, and the three filters on-board make this unit very good at keeping dust to a minimum.

• Maneuverability: