Other Hair Conditioners:

BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner

Pros

Cons

This is the BEST!

**BioSilk Silk Therapy** Here is a definite great product that I can back up personally. I have used this product every time I shampoo for years now. Honestly, I have! If I decide to have my hair done (which I do once a week) I have my regular master hair stylist use this product before my blow dry and before going on to my hair styling routine. I have colored dry hair, natural curly too! It is a challenge to keep it looking healthy and this is why I only use the BEST products on my hair. **BioSilk Silk Therapy** is a magnificent product for anyone with dry hair that tense to frizz, like mine. I got to admit that I really do need the extra shine that it offers too. I have not found this item to be oily or greasy at all. As a matter of fact, I have added a few drops more on those bad hair days, between shampoos. This item can be a bit pricey, but better products usually are and we aren't saying this is at all expensive. I truly do love this product and it has helped my hair for a long time. Give it a try and see what you think...I bet you will love it too!

BioSilk is the worst thing I've ever put in my hair!

With BioSilk, I cannot even get the brush through my hair, even when it's dry. It has made my hair fall out easier and feel drier than before I started using it. It tangle up SO bad even with the leave-in conditioner. When you can't even get a brush through your hair, that's frustrating enough for anybody but much less, I CAN'T STYLE IT!!!! I hate this crap. It's got some great reviews but I just don't see how b/c it isn't targeted for any specific hair type. I have normal, fine hair with a touch of dry scalp. My hair was so much healthier before this stuff.. I even went back to "Dove" which makes my hair silky and I still can't get the brush through it after 2 days. How much longer until this stuff is completely outta my hair???????

I love bio silk

from hastings, FL

Comments about BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner:

I have super curly and it is always dry. I started using bio silk conditioner about eight months ago and within a few days I saw a major difference in my hair. It is a thick conditioner and it takes very little to saturate your hair. My curls soak this conditioner in and it leaves my hair feeling very soft. I deal with frizz everyday and this conditioner really helps keep my frizz down and my hair manageable. Yes it is pricey . But it does not take much at all per washing to work. I buy one bottle a month and my hair is past my shoulders and very thick. The smell is amazing as well with the bio silk conditioner. I have used many products on my hair but this conditioner is my favorite. I also use a little amount in a spray bottle mixed with water as a leave in conditioner and also a detangler for my daughter. It is worth the money for this product , it will make your hair look and feel amazing.

Me and my three feet of hair are very disappointed in this.

from West Virginia

Comments about BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner:

I bought this product on a splurge because it was on sale for half off at my favorite beauty supply store. The cashier swore by this stuff and gave me a spill about how her best friend is a hair dresser and this is all she will use.

I am not sure how that hair dresser is still in business. I was extremely disappointed in this conditioner. The shampoo dried my hair out and the conditioner didn't recondition my hair or scalp at all. I used a bit more conditioner than recommended because I have thin, straight hair but it's about three feet long. I always have to use more product than the average consumer.

This product was a huge let down. I piled my hair up high and put a shower cap on to let the conditioner soak in. After I rinsed my hair, I could barely get my fingers through my hair. Combing my hair was a nightmare and I had to spray in some detangling spritz to get the comb through. When my hair dried, it was very dry to the touch. It felt as if I had spent the day in a chlorinated pool. I felt brittle and had to force a brush through my hair.

I tried this a couple more times and used even more product but the results were the same.

This is not a good product for long hair. Maybe this would be okay for men or women with short hair but it didn't work for me. I was left dry and tangled.

I didn't get much conditioning at all. I feel as if my regular shampoo conditions better than this expensive conditioner.

The smell is nice but the effect ruins it for me. It's just not a good product.

Price does not reflect quality

Comments about BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner:

I really was not all that impressed with this product. I bought the entire line right when it first came out. It came highly recommended from my stylist. My experience was that it made my hair less manageable. Almost fly away like. My hair was soft but flat. My hair was really shiny but my ends did not feel or look very condition. I guess I expected more especially for the outrageous price for the product. I also noticed when I would stop using it my seemed stripped almost. I have tried many products since this and there are more cost effective options available. I hate to sound mean but this stuff is really over priced for what it delivers. I would not recommend to anyone. I have paid less and used better. I know it has been around for a long time so I assume it must work for others. This is just my experience and opinion.

It's kind of a rose scent that I did not care for. It smells like a little old lady to me.

This product is effective and worth the spend

Comments about BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner:

I really liked using this product. It does everything it's supposed to. It helped my hair a lot. It's effective. It did make my hair silkier and smoother. I liked it better than many other conditioners. Overall, I'd say you should give it a try for sure. It's worth the money.

Good conditioner

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner:

I have very recently purchased and used this BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner and I really did like it. I have to say that I was not sure if I would like it because it did not say anything about moisturizing on the label. Well they certainly fooled me because this conditioner left my hair nice and moisturized without feeling weighed down or oily. The best thing I can say about this BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner is that when I rinsed it out my hair actually had a nice silky feel to it. I can not really explain it but it felt nice and sleek. Now the scent is a little strong for me but most people it probably want bother. It does smell really good but it is strong and you will smell it most of the day. When I saw the BioSilk name I had no idea that it would leave my hair feeling nice and silky. I would certainly recommend that all of my friends and family try this product especially if you have long hair because it conditions and detangles as well. Now the price is pretty steep if you purchase it at a salon but you can find it in other stores at a cheaper price but still the same great product.

Leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth

Comments about BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner:

I used to use this product a lot back in high school. It does a great job at leaving your hair feeling soft and smooth. I would recommend not using too much of this product and rotating it with other conditioners to control the level a shininess of your hair. When used a lot it can make you hair look a little oily or at least you hair will get oily quicker. Overall though this conditioner really does make your hair silky and shiny.

This conditioner does exactly what is says it's going to do. It will really make you hair soft and shiny. After use it leaves you hair feeling and looking soft and silky. I would just be careful with the amount you use to avoid oily hair.

The scent is a good fresh and clean smell that will not clash with other scented products you may be using. This conditioner really leaves you hair smelling like it is fresh from the salon without being too overpowering.

So Smooth, So Silky

Comments about BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner:

After one rinse of the BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner, my hair was amazing! struggle with frizz... big time. Nothing worked until I bought this. BioSilk is on the pricey side, but it is worth every single penny you spend on it! Even with my unmanageable frizzy hair that I hate, this stuff really did work on it! It makes your hair just amazing! I love it!

So smooth, so silky. That is what I said when I was combing my hair after a shower of this product! It really does work, and it works well!

And if you struggle with frizz, like me, buy this. Even though it might be out of your comfort zone of a budget. You have to try new things. I am glad I tried this!

High end products usually focus on effectiveness, not scent. But BioSilk focuses on both! The scent of BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner (and shampoo) is so good! I think I need a bottle of BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner just to leave open and use as an air fresher!

I found little white bugs in my bottle of Biosilk Silk Therapy.

Comments about BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner:

I found little white bugs in my bottle of Biosilk therapy. The company told me it must be a counterfeit because they don't have bugs in theirs. I told them I have used this product for years and if it is a fake it must be a good one because I don't see any difference except for the bugs. I don't really want a new bottle I am just wanting to know what the bugs are?

I really liked this product until I found the bugs. I don't use it anymore!

I can't stand to smell it with bugs in it!

Biosilk is the best!

from Keystone Heights, FL

Comments about BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner:

This product is absolutely amazing. I use it everyday before straightening my hair and I always have incredibly soft, silky, touchable hair. It's incredibly easy to use and, in my opinion, rather difficult to use too much of it. Maybe if I used it on dry hair that wouldn't be the case, but I always put it on wet hair and at one point was seriously concerned I used too much and would end up looking like I had greasy, unwashed hair. To my surprise, my hair looked just fine once it was dry. This has not been the case for other products I have tried. Some others the margin of error is so small that just a small amount of product over and you look unclean. And they don't work as well to make your hair as silky and smooth as Biosilk does. It's a little pricy, but a little really does go a long way. Even if not, the results are more than worth the expense. I highly recommend this to anyone that lives in a high humidity area that could use some help with frizz control.

Good product if you aren't allergic to it.

from Waco, TX

Comments about BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner:

I use this on many clients with dry hair but after every use my hands would swell up and I could not figure out why.  Since I use many different products with clients every day I slowly illiminated them to figure out which was causing the reaction.  I love the product specially with ethinic hair that is very dry, it works wonders.  So after illiminating all products but Farouk Biosilk, I still had problems to the point where I was swollen and could not close my hands so have discontinued these products in use at my salon but still recommend them to people who I think would benefit from them but add the warning about the allergy reaction I had.