Other Shaving Creams:

Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel

Pros

Cons

A Nice Bikini Line

Everyone woman knows when swimsuit season comes along you have to have a beautiful bikini line especially when you do not have time to stop by the spa to get a wax. This shave gel has come in handy for me so many times when I either did not get time to book an appointment at the spa or just did not notice I was going to be going to the beach or the pool that day. This shave gel provides a really clean shave and the translucent color helps to control the direction in how you want to shave. After shaving with this I notice that I do not get any bumps or ingrown hairs on my bikini line which is exactly why I purchased it because that is highly unattractive and I refuse to put on any type of bikini if that is how it looks. My choice to get a wax is to avoid bumps and when I do not have time for one this shave gel comes in handy to prevent them. This is the best for shaving the bikini line!

This shave gel promises anti-bumps and that is exactly what I got, a clean shave with no bumps or ingrown hairs on my bikini line. It also left my bikini line very smooth and pleasantly soft.

The scent was not very noticeable because it was very light but clean. I really do like it though because my bikini line looks great after using it.

I got more bumps than ever!

I have a history of breaking out in bumps when shaving the down below area. I thought I would give this a try and it was ineffective with me and I ended up having so many more bumps and I ended up having more cuts on it whereas using regular shaving cream it was much more effective and left my area feeling relieved and smooth with a lot fewer bumps. Wouldn't be a product I would recommend.

No bumps!

Comments about Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel:

The Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel is excellent for people with sensitive skin! I used this on my Bikini Zone and there are no razor bumps or irritation. Despite the high ratings, I didn't give this an overall rating of 10, and gave it a 9 instead because of the scent of this shave gel. I wasn't too fond of the smell but it wasn't too bad.

Doesn't work, stings

Comments about Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel:

I hate getting razor burn especially in sensitive areas so I thought this product might be helpful. I find that it stings my skin so badly when I apply it after shaving that it is absolutely unbearable to use. Maybe I am allergic to it, I don't know if everyone experiences this. I don't find that it is helpful if I tough it out through the initial pain so it isn't really worth it.

I got more bumps than ever!

Bikini zone

Comments about Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel:

I usually get pretty knarly razor burn or even ingrown hairs in my sensitive areas. I found a lot of it has to do with a nice razor. If you can not afford a nice razor, I would recommend this product. I was not crazy about the smell at all. It kind of smelled like a cheap perfume/plastic to me but the performance makes up for it. It really helps to condition your skin and even prevents from those knicks you get with old razors. I would recommend this product to women who have very sensitive bikini and under arm areas. This product will help you out a lot.

Smoothest Shave You'll Have

Comments about Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel:

Bikini Zone is an amazing product, not only does it allow you to shave your bikini line without getting irritating red bumps and ingrown hairs, but it leaves the area feeling silky smooth, and helps you get a close shave which keeps hair at bay for even longer. I had spent years battling irritated skin around my bikini area that would often get so bad I wouldn't even want to wear my bathing suit because others would see how raw and irritated my skin was. Since finding Bikini Zone, that is no longer a problem! It works everywhere on your body--I also use it on my underarms and my skin is no longer irritated there! I've used it on my legs as well, which has given me great results. It's pretty odorless, which is great for sensitive skin that can often get irritated by perfumes. I'd recommend this to anybody who's looking for a good product for the price and is sick of shopping around for something that works!

Great product, works fantastically. Well worth the money.

Hardly any scent to it, great for sensitive skin.

Have been using this for years!

Comments about Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel:

I was introduced to Bikini Zone from a friend several years ago. Have been using it ever since. Love that I can shave with this and put a swimsuit on the same day and head out to the pool with no razor rash or bumps. Also nice for a quick shave before a night out with the man :)

A Nice Bikini Line

Bikini Zone = Bump Free

Comments about Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel:

I have very sensitive skin, and whenever I would shave my bikini area there would always be irritation and razor bumps. But ever since I have began using this product, I have NO razor bumps and my skin feels soft and smooth without irritation. Bikini Zone is definitely the way to go.

Bikini Zone Anti-Bump Shave Gel

from Pennsauken, NJ

Comments about Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel:

I really like the Bikini Zone Anti-Bump Shave Gel. Not only do I use it on my bikini area but also when shaving my underarms (another place prone to razor bumps for me in the past). This shave gel goes on easily and smoothly. A little goes a long way but just make sure that you put a thick enough layer on. If there is any scent at all, it is so light that I don't notice it which is great since I have allergies and usually by unscented soap, detergent, etc. I have used this on my legs but since I usually don't get bumps there, it's just another shave gel for that area. I don't have time or money to get waxed so this is a great option if you have to do it yourself.

No more awkward bumps at the beach!

from St. Louis, MO

Comments about Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel:

Wow! This anti-bump shave gel is legit! It really does the trick, for keeping sensitive skin in the bikini area pain free during and after shaving. I used to use regular shaving cream, but after using Bikini Zone's anti bump after-shave gel and being super impressed, I bought this. SO happy I did, and so is that oh-so-tender skin on the bikini line. No more awkward bumps at the beach! I always keep this on hand. One thing though, it may not be enough by itself to prevent bumps over the next couple days. So the after-shave is a good idea.