Other Cereals:

Better Oats Oat revolution Apples & Cinnamon

Love it!!!

from Bloomington, IN

Comments about Better Oats Oat revolution Apples & Cinnamon:

I have tried Better Oats this week after receive a coupon for a free item, but i could let to eat every day since then. Its healthy and the same time delicious...It is easy to make. The combination of whole grain oats with different fruits like apple or peach is marvellous... Love it!!!

Better oats does not garantee it is always better

from Newport News, VA

Comments about Better Oats Oat revolution Apples & Cinnamon:

I had tried most of the products from Better oats. I got free coupon from Better oats for the first time. Then keep finding coupon offers for better oats. So far only Apple cinnamon flavor one works for me. The stawberry one to me it is so sweet and lots of artifical flavor added. Aslo I tried the 100 Calories one-OatFit, only 30 Calories reduced, but the artifical flavor makes it taste a little bit funny. To me, I am not a person who really strictly follow a diet. Therefore If I have another coupon I am still going to go for the orignally Apple cinnamon one. And I am not going to buy any products of Better oats.

Also another thing about this oatmeal is you can not use milk. You have to use water. otherwise it is not going to turn out to be creamy as you expected.