Other Blenders:

Bella CucinaBella Sport Rocket Blender

Inexpensive, Good Value

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Bella Cucina Bella Sport Rocket Blender:

I was on the fence about buying this blender, but I am thoroughly impressed with the blending power and how it's been going strong.

Blending Power
I use this blender for smoothies mostly. I cut up my fruit up before blending it out of habit, but I honestly don't think I need to that. I'm pleasantly surprised at how well it blends fruits. My only critique, and why I didn't give it a ten, is because it is loud. If you don't mind the noise, it's worth every penny.

I've only tried using it to make smoothies so I can only assume it could blend veggies as well.

The blender comes in four pieces and you only really use the slicer and the cup. So cleaning is simple and easy. Unscrew the cup from the base and wash the cup and blade. Simple!

The blender turns on by turning screwing the cup to the base. Because the cup fits into the grooves of the base two different ways, you've got to be sure you have the base in the correct groove to ensure it turns on.

It's a really cute small design. It sits on my counter top and is out of the way. It's thin design makes it looks a lot less bulky than a traditional blender.

Thus far, I have no complaints. I've used this blender almost daily for the last 3 months and it's still going strong.

• Blending Power: