Other Women's Shoes:
Bearpaw
671W
Bearpaw Women's Loki II Winterberry Plush Clog Slipper

Summary

Lounge around the house in the trendy style and cozy comfort of these women's Loki II clog slippers by clog slippers by Bearpaw. Soft suede uppers, a shearling collar and full shearling lining offer plenty of plush warmth. The lightweight, cushioned rubber outsole offers stable traction indoors or outdoors.

Bearpaw Women's Loki II Winterberry Plush Clog Slipper

Very warm

from Kansas

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Winterberry Plush Clog Slipper:

I got a pair of these Bearpaw plush clog slippers for Christmas in purple. The deep purple color is really pretty! Normally I do not like this clog type of slipper but this is my one exception. The fur lining keeps my feet really warm. I wear them around the house usually. But then also wear them outside occasionally, when I go to check my mail or grab something out of my car. Even outside in the winter they keep my feet warm. The fur is not only warm on your feet but really soft and comfortable. The sole of the shoe is actually pretty good quality so even going outside sometimes is perfectly fine. If you need some really durable slippers that will keep your feet warm in the winter this is a great option. One downside is the price though. I saw the receipt for these and would not pay that much for something I will wear maybe 2 months out of the year. I am glad mine were a gift, haha.

My favorite slippers!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Winterberry Plush Clog Slipper:

After buying a lot of pairs of Bearpaw boots, I checked out their website and discovered that they also offered slippers for sale. I decided to buy them right after I saw them on their website. I am more than happy that I did! The slippers are definitely the most comfortable slippers I have ever put on my feet. When I wear these, it feels as if I am walking on a cloud, yet they also provide enough support to wear them outdoors as long as the weather is okay. Another aspect of these slippers I really enjoy is the overall design. Purple is my favorite color, so of course I had to get the winterberry shade of these slippers. Lastly, the fact that I have owned these slippers for over a year now yet they are still in awesome condition is pretty impressive. It shows that Bearpaw provides dependable and durable slippers. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who needs a pair of great and comfy slippers!

The most comfortable slippers ever

from Spokane, WA

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Winterberry Plush Clog Slipper:

I just love these slippers. I have had 2 pairs now in the past 3 years, I wear them so much that I wear them out. If I could afford more I would probably order one of every type and style that are made. I have noticed that a lot of people I know also wear them.

these are long lasting slippers

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Winterberry Plush Clog Slipper:

These BearPaw Women's Loki II Plush Clog Slippers are a wonderful slipper. I have had my pair for a really long time and they still look great and wear well. They are made of suede and a sheep shearling lining with a rubber sole. These slippers are really well made, and they are very comfortable, and they are also very warm. They are a beautiful vibrant color that doesn't bleed even when many times I've dropped liquids on them. These slippers always clean up well for me with just a soft cleaning rag slightly damp with suede cleaner on the outside of them, and another cleaning rag moist with sheepskin cleaner on the inside. I love these slippers and they are well worth the average price for this brand. I've had these slippers for 3 years and the slipper's bottoms have not worn out very much at all. These slippers are very durable to say the least. The insoles seem as if made ergonomically as well.

comfy slippers

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Winterberry Plush Clog Slipper:

I splurged and bought these slippers for my birthday. These shoes are definitely worth the money that I paid for them. Of course they hold up better than cheaper, more flimsy slippers, but I wasn't expecting them to be as comfortable as they are for as long as I've had them. I love the grip and traction I get from these. I have wooden floors and tend to slip and slide in socks and other types of slippers. With these I have never slipped or lost my grip on the floor. These slippers keep my toes very warm in the cold months and I don't need to wear socks for extra comfort or for more warmth. I could wear these all day, and i have worn these all day on multiple occasions. I love my purple pair so much I ended up getting the other colors. They are definitely worth the buy and the best part of all if that they last a very long time. As far as shoes go, this is one of my best purchases I have ever made!