Other Women's Shoes:

Bearpaw Women's Loki II Hickory Plush Clog Slipper

Comfortable clogs

from Merced, CA

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Hickory Plush Clog Slipper:

I purchased the Bearpaw Women's Loki II Hickory Plush Clog Slipper a little while ago and have been using them around the house quite a bit. These clogs are comfortable, warm and the plush support for feet is very comfortable. However, one major draw back is that these clogs do not cover my entire feet, leaving the exposed areas very cold. Also, to begin with, the clogs were a rather tight fit on my feet. After a couple of weeks of use, the clogs widened enough to start sliding off of my feet. I must mention though that the non-slip soles of these clogs are holding up very well on tiled and wooden floors and also on my concrete patio. The price of these clogs is pretty reasonable as well. Overall, these plush clogs are good for wearing in and around the house, in winter weather, for long hours. I would buy these again, except in a size smaller so when they widen, they fit me just right.

I got that second pair!

from Michigan

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Hickory Plush Clog Slipper:

I got these a pair of these as a gift a few weeks back. So I decided since I loved them so much I'd get another pair. I was skeptical at first because I wasn't too sure about such a bright color, but eventually I caved in and got it. It is actually my second time with the Bearpaw brand. I am so happy to say that It didn't disappoint. Like the first time I tried them it was the same awesome feel just in a different color. I still really love the feel, style and the relaxing feel it brings to my feet. I actually use them as my go to slippers at nighttime, I am kinda scared with the light color to go outside with them. Since they are really soft and It has a very soft plush-like inside it makes for a great fall shoe as well. I wouldn't go too crazy and think they would last for all season's. Just the light stuff like spring and fall. I am definitely going to be a frequent buyer of the brand because it lives up to it's standards.

Most comfortable house shoes

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Hickory Plush Clog Slipper:

I purchased these Bearpaw plush clogs because they looked comfortable. I usually have to stand for long hours at and I also have to walk a lot at work due to my position. When I walked into the store to purchase a pair of house slippers all I wanted was to find house shoes that would provide me the most comfort and warmth. I tried them out and thought I was floating. They literally felt as if I was walking on cotton. I immediately purchased them and was very happy with my purchase. These slippers offer me comfort as well as warmth. I absolutely love how great they feel on my feet. When I wear them I feel as if I were actually getting a foot massage. I have recommended these plush clog slippers all of my female coworkers and also to any and every woman who enjoys feeling pampered, comfortable and who normally work on their feet for most of their work day and just want to keep their feet warm.

So Comfy Life Walking on Clouds

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Hickory Plush Clog Slipper:

I received these as a gift and they are the most comfortable shoes. They feel nice and soft when you wear them as if you are walking on a cloud. The fur lining keeps your feet and toes snuggly warm and I wear them all winter and my feet do not get cold. I have even worn them outside to run to the mailbox or what have you when I do not feel like getting my shoes on and the sole keeps your feet dry even outside. The price is affordable and my daughter said she got these for me at a great bargain price on an online site. They look almost like shoes so are great if you just want to jump in your car and go the local store to grab a cup of coffee. No one can tell they are slippers. At home, I wear them all day long and they are great. They withstand a lot of use which I give them and have not fallen or come apart. They are easy to slide right on and walk in without them slipping off your feet. I really love these and would recommend them to anyone!

Comfy, but don't go outside with them

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Hickory Plush Clog Slipper:

These are great, they look nice, are comfy, are durable, except that this particular color does not age well when you walk outside with them. My family has these in like, every color, and it seems that this light tan color is the only one that hasn't aged well. I think the moister and dirt outside has just made them get all gross and discolored. They aren't something that I would wear around the house any more. They are still comfy though, so that's awesome! I wouldn't ever wear them out, like as part of an outfit, but I guess if you are going to warlmart or somewhere like that then you would fit right in or even look down right classy.

I would totally recommend these slippers to anyone, they generally hold up well, and are super comfortable to wear around the house or a quick trip to the mailbox. I just wouldn't get this particular color again, doesn't seem to look as nice as the other colors in the long run.

I use these inside and outside the house

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Hickory Plush Clog Slipper:

I initially bought a Bearpaw boot as a replacement for my Uggs, and that turned out wonderfully. Thus, I began to look at the other shoes that Bearpaw offers.
At the time, I was looking for a warm winter slipper that could be used in the cold tiles of my kitchen floor.
When I first got these, I was very happy with the quality and durability of the construction. The outside remains unscathed after spilling liquids, bumping against cabinets, and being thrown around.
The fur inside also keeps my feet very warm and I wear them all around the house now, from the kitchen to the bathroom to the bed.
I used this primarily as an indoor slipper until I decided to wear it while shopping outside. Honestly, my feet have never felt so comfortable before! The arch support was pretty good and I didn't have aching feet even after shopping around for hours at the mall.
This slipper is great!

Love these slippers!

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Hickory Plush Clog Slipper:

I had purchased the Bearpaw boots a few weeks ago and loved them so much that I purchased these slippers to wear around the house. I love these slippers. They are so soft and comfortable. The sheepskin inside keeps your feet so warm and comfy. I wear them all morning and around the house and my feet feel so good. I had foot surgery a few months ago and ever since I have had a lot of pain, especially when wearing shoes or slippers. My feet tend to swell easily, so it's been very hard to find a slipper that I can wear and won't wear. Normal slippers aren't a option, they have no support like these slippers do. The foot bed is roomy enough for my swollen foot, and that is saying a lot. I put these on and instantly my feet feel so good! They are so soft inside. I can wear these all day and there is no pain. I also liked the different color selection these come in. I chose the Hickory color which I am very pleased with. If you need a soft, comfortable, warm and snugly slipper, with plenty of room, these slippers are for you.

Comfortable and warm

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Hickory Plush Clog Slipper:

These Bearpaw clog slippers are warmer than most slippers I've had in the past. I sometimes have to slip them off for awhile because my feet get too hot in them. They are also very comfortable to wear around the house. The only thing that kept me from rating these slippers a 10 instead of a 9 was the fact that they are clogs. I think they'd be even warmer if they covered my feet completely. These are safe for me to wear around the house and on stairs. I appreciate that because other slippers I've had have been slippery on tile. The seams are holding together well. They are keeping their shape. Some slippers I've had widen after awhile. I've been able to wipe spills off the slippers so I don't have any stains on them. The soles are wearing well. I like the way the slippers fit my feet. They are comfortable, but they don't slip off my feet when I walk. They are a good value for the price!