Other Women's Shoes:
Bearpaw
671W
Bearpaw Women's Loki II Fuchsia Plush Clog Slipper

Summary

Lounge around the house in the trendy style and cozy comfort of these women's Loki II clog slippers by BEARPAW. Soft pink suede uppers, a shearling collar and full shearling lining offer plenty of plush warmth. The lightweight, cushioned rubber outsole offers stable traction indoors or outdoors.

Bearpaw Women's Loki II Fuchsia Plush Clog Slipper

One of my favorites

I used to only order slippers from Lands End, but I gave my daughters a pair of Bearpaw slippers for Christmas a couple of years ago and liked them so much that I ordered my own pair. These pinkish fuchsia ones are the ones I ordered, of course. I will never outgrow my love for anything even remotely resembling pink. These slippers are wonderful. I absolutely LOVE them. They feel heavenly -- so soft and warm. I am very careful about wearing some type of little sock with them just because these slippers can't just be thrown in the wash, and if your feet sweat or start stinking, you're out of luck. I've spilled things on these slippers before, but a washcloth cleaned it right off. The only thing I don't like about these slippers is that they are going to last a long time, and I need an excuse to buy another pair in another color. I have been eyeballing the purple ones for some time. The colors are right up my alley. Gotta love a company that makes a slipper in so many colors. One final note: no slipping with these. The traction is excellent. Our house has very little carpet anymore, so these slippers serve their purpose well.

Cute but allows cold air to reach the toes

These are really cute looking slippers, but I knew from the very beginning that I wasn't going to like them. The biggest problem with them is that they have no back. If my feet are going to be kept warm, they need to be surrounded by slipper. With these, the back half of my feet remain cold and the openness of the slipper allows for cold air to get into where my toes are. So they're just not very warm, which is what I need in a slipper over cuteness.
And these are very cute. I love the color, it's such a rich color that totally suckered me in. The inside lining of these slippers are very soft. I have a blanket that one side is this same kind of material, and it's my favorite, so to have my feet -mostly- surrounded by this plushness feels lovely. So really my only problem with these slippers are the clog style. If you don't like cold breezes on the back of your feet, these aren't the slippers for you. If you don't mind that, these are comfortable and very cute.

You can wear them anywhere.

from Michigan

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Fuchsia Plush Clog Slipper:

I got these a pair of these as a gift a few weeks back. They are the perfect brand to get as well. I was skeptical at first because I did have a normal shoe brand I'd always go for. It is actually my first time with the Bearpaw brand. I am so happy to say that I really love the feel, style and the comfort it brings to my feet. I actually use them as slippers at nighttime, that's how comfortable they are. I used to think that only a slipper could bring comfort on your feet while just relaxing at home. But this brand has proven me wrong, They really are as soft as fur. It has a very soft plush-like inside and a sturdy felt inside. I did send them through the wash and I haven't had any shedding probelms with them either. I also ran them through the dryer to see if it would stiffen the plush inside and it didn't. Though I have mine own pair in a brown color and I can say I will be going out to find more in different colors.

Cute but allows cold air to reach the toes

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Fuchsia Plush Clog Slipper:

Love these because they keep my feet super warm!

from Dallastown, PA

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Fuchsia Plush Clog Slipper:

I bought a pair of these after I had already purchased the Bearpaw boots because I love the style and the comfort factor of the brand. I wear these around the house everyday. They are perfect for the winter weather right now. I also just bought a pair for my mom for the upcoming Holidays and I know she will love them because, let's face it, there's nothing not to love about these slippers. I am diabetic and I suffer from cracked dry heals but if I put the right lotion and then my Bearpaw slippers for a few hours, my heels come out smooth as a baby's bottom! I don't even have to wear socks over top of these slippers to get those results and that's really awesome for me. My mother suffers from the same ailment so I know she will cherish these more than most. Thanks, Bearpaw, for making an awesome shoe line. If you could figure out a way to make sneakers look cool in your knitted, suede and super cushioned fabrics then I would never take your brand off!

Best slippers ever!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Fuchsia Plush Clog Slipper:

I received my Bearpaw women's Loki II plush clog slipper in fuschia as a birthday gift from my mother because she knows how much I love my Bearpaw boots!
The best thing about these slippers has to be the fuschia color! They are a very deep reddish color with a creamy colored fur lining. The contrast between the two shades is absolutely beautiful and I receive so many compliments on these slippers!
They are also very comfortable and provide enough support for my feet. I pretty much live in them around my house throughout the winter months because they keep my cold feet nice and warm but the lining isn't cheap and doesn't make my feet overheat and sweat which is really great!
These fit my feet very well and I was surprised that they don't fall off my feet too often as they are open back slippers but I was pretty impressed with the fit of these slippers!
Overall, I am highly satisfied with my Bearpaw slippers and hope they last me forever! I can't get enough of them!

Great this time of Year

from Fort Lee, NJ

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Fuchsia Plush Clog Slipper:

I live in the North East and starting in October when they shut the heat off in my apartment building, I wear these constantly. I originally was going to get an UGG similar slipper, but I didn't want to pay that price. These slippers while still not "cheap" were more reasonably priced. I love the feel of the Shearling on the inside and they keep my feet toasty warm without sweating. I also like that these are very sturdy, and I'm quite comfortable walking out of my apartment to take out the garbage, go down to collect the mail, or go to visit a neighbor. I find that my feet don't hurt went I'm wearing these while standing in the kitchen for a couple of hours like my feet used to in the cheap slippers I previously bought. The colors available to choose from are also really great - that was a hard decision for me (believe it or not). I guess the fun will be when I need a new pair - I can try a different color!!

Cute slippers!

from Millville, NJ

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Fuchsia Plush Clog Slipper:

When I got the Bearpaw Women's Loki II Fuchsia Plush Clog Slippers as a gift, I really liked these slippers and how they were fuchsia instead of the typical neutral colors. These slippers are really comfy and they kept my feet warm. I have worn these slippers every morning and evening since I received them and they are holding up nicely. However, my one issue with these slippers is that they slide off your feet rather frequently. While I am only walking around my house in these slippers, if I am moving even somewhat at my normal pace they start to slide off, which is relatively annoying in the morning when I am trying to get two kids up and ready. Considering the price I paid for these slippers, I would say they would be worth their value if they only stayed on my feet, the quality was great though! While these slippers are comfy and durable, I probably won't be trying these slippers again but maybe a pair that stay on my feet better.

Cozy and warm -

from Texas

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Fuchsia Plush Clog Slipper:

I received a pair of Bearpaw's Loki II as a gift quite some time ago. I put them on a shelf and didn't really think that I would ever wear them. Recently we were invited to visit some friends that are doing a major remodeling on their house so I knew that I would need some kind of shoe on my feet at all times so I decided to take them with me. Surprise and delight is how I would describe my reaction to these shoes while comfy and toasty is how my feet felt. One of the reasons that I hesitate to buy this type of shoe is that I find that my feet slip in them and I have that feeling that I am going to fall.. What I found is that my feet not only felt secure and I did not have that feeling of falling. Secure and dry is how my feet felt while walking around in them. The color is one of my favorites. It is called fuchsia and any shade of pink is good as far as I am concerned. Will I buy another pair of these? You bet that I will.

Very nice

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Fuchsia Plush Clog Slipper:

I currently own a pair of these Bearpaw women's Loki II fuchsia Plush Clog Slippers and have found that they are some of the nicest slippers I have ever had. First of all the slippers are so fluffy and soft that to me it feels like I am walking on clouds when I wear them. The top part of the slippers are made out of suede which is a good because they have lasted me over a year now. The suede has stayed brand new looking. Another good thing is they have a variety of colors so you will definitely find one that is good for you. I know I did. We try not to run the heat much in the winter time and these slippers are extra warm and really good for cold nights. I wish these were shoes because I would where them everywhere I went. I do have to say the price is a bit expensive but not much more than the famous name brand slippers out now a days. They are definitely worth what I paid for them. I would certainly recommend all of my friends and family try these Bearpaw Slippers.

So Comfy Mine Were Stolen

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Fuchsia Plush Clog Slipper:

Bearpaw is one of two companies that make my favorite slippers. I liked these slippers so much that I ended up buying a pair of the boots. I owned these particular slippers for a long time. When I had a lot of guests in our house for the holidays and they left, I discovered someone left with my slippers! I was too amused to be angry at that. The slippers are so comfortable someone actually stole them.

The insides are made up of a wool blend shearling . The outsoles are treaded rubber. Take care of these shoes just as you would any suede shoe. They're very light weight and easy to slip on and off if you don't want to wear them when sitting down or need them to slip on quickly at night or in the mornings.

The slipper is excellent to wear just around the house. Do not venture outside in these. I do wear socks with them as the lining itches my feet, but I have sensitive skin on my feet, so it's likely that won't happen to most people.

I've purchased another pair since I've owned these and with house only wear, I'll probably not have to purchase another for a long time.

Unless they get stolen again.

A warm and cozy comfortable slipper that feels like home.

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Loki II Fuchsia Plush Clog Slipper:

I recommend this slipper for anyone that is looking for comfort and warmth. This is a great slipper. It has a rubber sole so that you can step out to watch the dog or run to the store. It has a rounded toe to give the most comfort. The fuchsia color is pretty against the white wool lining. The suede with the wool lining makes this slipper a great present to give to all the women on your list.