4.9
Other Women's Shoes:
Bearpaw
612W
Bearpaw Women's Fashion Boot Emma - Tan

Summary

Keep Your Feet Warm, Cozy and Fashionable with this Women's Tan Emma Boot

When cooler fall and winter weather rolls around, having a pair of the stylish women's tan Emma boot will serve you well. This pair of boots rises to mid-calf, which is great for protecting your feet and bottoms of your pants from rain and snow. The genuine sheepskin and wool blend lining will also be sure to keep your feet nice and toasty, even during the coldest days of the year. The casual style and neutral color of this boot make it a great choice to pair with just about any outfit in your wardrobe.

The Bearpaw women's tan Emma boot is great for trudging through even the most cold and snowy of weather. With its flexible rubber traction outsole, you can avoid the dangers of slipping and sliding while enjoying the added comfort and support of a cushioned foam insole. The suede exterior material of this boot is also extremely durable and easy to keep clean, regardless of where your travels may take you.

Bearpaw Women's Fashion Boot Emma - Tan

4.9

Awesome shoes!!

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Fashion Boot Emma - Tan:

I got these boots for my birthday last year as a gift, and I absolutely love them! They are very comfortable, snug and warm. I got the chestnut color (like in the picture) and I love the color. They do have other color choices to choose from as well. The size is pretty true to size. I wear anywhere from a 6.5 to 7.5 depending on shoe and brand and I got these in a 7.5 because I know I will be wearing heavier socks with these also. They fit great! You can wear them as tall boots or fold them down to show the fur lining on inside which also makes them a shorter style boot. I am very happy and satisified with these boots and would highly recommend them to anyone. The price is very good and reasonable for them too. You will not be disappointed with these cute boots or any other shoe you get from this brand company. I have already ordered other shoes from Bearpaw and they have great customer service as well to help you with anything.

So Comfy

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Fashion Boot Emma - Tan:

I first discovered Bearpaw Women's boots a few years ago when shopping for warm house shoes. I feel in love as soon as I put them on my feet! The boots are easy to slip on and off, making them perfect for putting on to go out shopping or even just to check the mail.
The Tan Emma boots are the perfect height to be just a bit sassy with class and comfort. They give off the casual vibe while still being incredibly cute.
These boots run pretty true to size. I have wide feet, so I could definitely use a bit more room in the width department, but no complaints otherwise.
The outer material is quite easy to clean and maintain. The bottom soles are a bit soft for anything too extreme, but overall are pretty durable.
The inside of the boots is lined with a soft material that is surprisingly breathable.
I have worn these adorable boots with everything from sweats to super cute leggings.

Warm Snug and Comfy Easy to Put On Feels Like Heaven Boots

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Fashion Boot Emma - Tan:

So I do own a wonderful pair of these Bear Paw fashion boots! Let me just say, does the word "warm" mean anything to a persons feet in the cold fall, winter months? If you said "yes" then you will not be disappointed in what these truly have to offer. They glide on easily, but at the same time they feel snug against my leg. I can wear these with a nice pair of jeans or a long skirt, which I like to do a lot. They look nice and are very easy to keep clean. If I get them wet, I just let them dry and brush with a suede comb. And TaDa! Perfect! My daughter is in her 20's and she sometimes can't help, but help herself to wear these. I would highly recommend these to my closest friend. I have seen similar styles and brands and have been guilty of saving a buck by purchasing a lesser priced brand. But they always fell short on longevity and comfort and after awhile the brushing did not always help with the appearance. I guess maybe they use a little less quality material. Any way, since my first purchase of these I have seen more of these strutting the malls, streets etc.. Women are definitely catching on to the quality these boots have to offer. Hope this review helps.

Better than Uggs considering the price!

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Fashion Boot Emma - Tan:

As I mentioned with my other review of this product, they are as good as or better than that other high end brand. These cost about two thirds less and give you the same performance. I bought this style because of the higher boot length (I also have several pairs in the shorter style). They are super comfortable. They look and go well with dresses, leggings, and pants. Sizing is excellent. If you are a half size, buy the next highest whole size. That will give you a perfect fit either barefoot or with a stocking on. If you like to wear socks or anything thick on your feet, then you might want to go a full size up unless you like something snug on your feet. I prefer looser styling and I always go barefoot when I wear these boots. I have a cold feet syndrome, and my feet stay toasty warm in these barefoot inside, no matter how cold the weather is or how much snow or ice are on the ground. While the shoes are okay if you get them slightly wet, they are not waterproof. I can't say enough nice things about these boots.

I Love My Bearpaws!

from Virginia

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Fashion Boot Emma - Tan:

When it was time to update my winter shoe I decided to splurge on myself, and invest in a really nice pair of boots. I habe heard all the hype on the UGG boot and had my heart set on a pair until I ran across a really good sale on Bearpaw Boots and ordered a pair. I wear a size 8.5 but this boot does not come in half sizes so I decided to be safe and went with a size 9. I'd much rather have extra room in my shoe than have my toes squished. When my boots finally arrived I was impressed with the quality of leather, and the feel of the sheep skin liner. After admiring them i was even more impressed with how they feel on my feet! My feet felt like they were surrounded by soft pillows, and very warm. The sheepskin fur liner is very thick, so I was glad I ordered a half size up because the size 9 fit perfect. Now in my area the temperature in the winter can get very cold and it snows on occassion. I recommend water proofing this boot, i sprayed mine, and they still look brand new. This has to be the perfect winter boot in look, feel, and warmth. They are very comfortable, and look trendy when I wear them. I feel like I made the right choice over the other brands I considered. I can see wearing this boot for years down the road.

BearPaw Women's Emma Boot

Wonderful Boots!
If you have problematic feet like mine, these boots are a God send. My creative mind can't resist stating that these could be manufactured in heaven. They feel like you can walk on clouds, no wings necessary.
I have one foot that swells. I am lop-sided and lose my balance because of it. If you have any foot problems they will not be noticeable wearing these cubs!

Because these run a little wide naturally, I have no problem slipping them on.
I also have weakness and fatigue. Most of my regular boots feel heavy. Not these!
The BearPaw brand is lightweight but warm. They are so comfortable, so soft, feels like you could walk on a cloud with them.

They only have a 1" base/bed which makes walking effortless.
I am always looking for shoes and boots that only have a 1"-2" inch heel.
That is next to impossible to find. The tiny lift on the BearPaws support the back and knees.

The suede material looks exquisitely fashionable. Personally, I think they are much cuter than the Uggs. The fleece-like material inside these boots hug your feet like a soft pillow. A must have for cold weather!

Extremely warm and worth its price!

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Fashion Boot Emma - Tan:

Let me first state, that I've always wanted a pair of warm, fuzzy Uggs boot when I was in my teenage years. However, my family's financial stresses does not permit me to purchase such an expensive (and technically unnecessary) pair of boots. That's when I went into further research and discovered Bearpaw.

I purchased this a few years ago and loved it upon receival. I am a quite petite and short girl, so the bulky boots do not agree with me. This boot was short yet quite bulky (because of the inner lining) but it looked perfectly fine. Eventually, my mother started wearing the boots and fell in love with it, so it has been passed to her. It has been 3 years and it is still going strong!

It is a great item and affordable for those who want the style of an Uggs boot, but cannot afford it. However, I did hear that the durability of Bearpaw is not as tough as the latter. Regardless, the pricing enables you to purchase several colors for an exceptional quality boot. The inside is extremely soft and cozy.

The only negative thing about this boot is the stitching; it may look sort of odd at first glance. If you focus on the stitching and look past the deceptive stock photos, you will notice that it sorts of stick out. Then, imagine seeing it in real life, with natural light. But you will hardly notice it once you wear it!