Other Children's Shoes:
Bearpaw
608Y
Bearpaw Girl's Emma Suede Fashion Short Boot - Black

Summary

Youth Emma Warm Suede Boot Offers Fashionable Comfort All Year Boots aren't always for snow and ice, which is proven by this Bearpaw Youth Emma Warm Suede Boot. Suede offers an upscale, timeless look that will last for many seasons. This comfortable, low-cut pull-on boot will help keep feet warm in the winter, but is still breathable enough for summer. Its versatile style can blend with skirts and summer blouses as well as snow pants and fleece. They're built for superior traction and custom fit, ensuring that the lucky wearer will enjoy every second with them on. Made for toddlers and children, the Youth Emma Warm Suede Boot is easy to take on an off, but fit to the contours of your child's foot so even the most exuberant play won't shake them loose. Sheepskin lining offers a soft and breathable feel, while the cushioned foam insole offers support and shock absorption. A textured rubber outsole helps guard against slipping on ice or wet pavement.

Favorite pair of boots!

Wearing these Bearpaw winter boots is like walking on clouds - it feels amazing! I was looking for an alternative boot that was similar to the UGG brand to buy as a christmas gift for my sister when I stumbled upon the brand Bearpaw. These boots are just as comfortable and fashionable as the UGG brand with a lower price tag. The inside sole is nice and fluffy and makes your feet feel nice and warm on those extra cold days. Like I mentioned before, I bought these as a gift for my sister and being the same shoe size as her I had to try these on to get her size... and that's when I decided I needed to buy myself a pair. It is a durable shoe that seem as if they will last me a long time. I also managed to get my pair a little wet one day when I forgot my umbrella and it dried up nicely, no rain stains of any sort. Get yourself a pair if you've been thinking of getting yourself (or family member/friend) an UGG boot because they are practically the same thing minus the price difference!

Solid Boot

I purchased the Bearpaw Emma Hickory Winter Boot for my wife on her birthday this past fall. This boot is a very superior, well made item compared to other products of the same nature. The stitching is very strong, and looks like it would hold together for quite some time. The fabric used is of very high quality. It does not tear very easily, or scuff. The color is true to the pictures, and does not discolor when it gets wet. Also the insulation is very thick, which does a great job of keeping the heat inside the boot. There really is not too much to complain about this shoe, aside from the fact that the sizing seems to be a little on the small side. It is not nearly as bad as the children shoe sizing, but compared to other shoes and boots my wife has worn, these ones fit a little snugger. Overall this is a great shoe, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a high quality boot for the winter season.

Awesome shoes!!

I got these boots for my birthday last year as a gift, and I absolutely love them! They are very comfortable, snug and warm. I got the chestnut color (like in the picture) and I love the color. They do have other color choices to choose from as well. The size is pretty true to size. I wear anywhere from a 6.5 to 7.5 depending on shoe and brand and I got these in a 7.5 because I know I will be wearing heavier socks with these also. They fit great! You can wear them as tall boots or fold them down to show the fur lining on inside which also makes them a shorter style boot. I am very happy and satisified with these boots and would highly recommend them to anyone. The price is very good and reasonable for them too. You will not be disappointed with these cute boots or any other shoe you get from this brand company. I have already ordered other shoes from Bearpaw and they have great customer service as well to help you with anything.

So Comfy

I first discovered Bearpaw Women's boots a few years ago when shopping for warm house shoes. I feel in love as soon as I put them on my feet! The boots are easy to slip on and off, making them perfect for putting on to go out shopping or even just to check the mail. The Tan Emma boots are the perfect height to be just a bit sassy with class and comfort. They give off the casual vibe while still being incredibly cute. These boots run pretty true to size. I have wide feet, so I could definitely use a bit more room in the width department, but no complaints otherwise. The outer material is quite easy to clean and maintain. The bottom soles are a bit soft for anything too extreme, but overall are pretty durable. The inside of the boots is lined with a soft material that is surprisingly breathable. I have worn these adorable boots with everything from sweats to super cute leggings.

true

The first pair of Bearpaw boots I have ever owned!

Let me just start off with the fact that my feet are oddly shaped, and I normally have a problem fitting into boots correctly. I tried out a couple of different brands before deciding this one was just what I needed. I tried the boots on at a local Kohl's store, and they actually fit perfectly. I was so surprised by this, and I was even more surprised by how comfortably they fit my feet. I decided to purchase them, and I am so glad that I did. Two years later, these boots are still in great condition; they look lightly used even though I wear them multiple times per week each winter season. I also am happy with Bearpaw's pricing. They do not overcharge, and they price is totally worth the quality. I am very pleased with the design as well. I would definitely recommend these boots to anyone who is looking for a comfortable and reliable boot to wear during the winter season or anytime for that matter.

true

Great boots for active girls

I bought these boots for my very active seven year old niece who loves to run, jump and yet on the same token is an extremely girly girl. I chose these boots for her because of their look, their great low price and it's well know name ,,brand. I was very happy with my purchase based on how they fit my niece and how comfortable she stated they fit her. My sister greatly appreciated and thanked me for my choice in foot ware, based on the awesome durability of the boots. The sole of the boots are sturdy but comfortable, the suede look gave the boots a sense of style that really made the them look expensive, and classy. So far I can say that from the different outfits I have seen on my niece, that they look good with different outfits, good enough to wear with nearly any outfit. They are very easy to clean. The boots can be cleaned by simply wiping them down with a damp clean cloth.

Warm Snug and Comfy Easy to Put On Feels Like Heaven Boots

So I do own a wonderful pair of these Bear Paw fashion boots! Let me just say, does the word "warm" mean anything to a persons feet in the cold fall, winter months? If you said "yes" then you will not be disappointed in what these truly have to offer. They glide on easily, but at the same time they feel snug against my leg. I can wear these with a nice pair of jeans or a long skirt, which I like to do a lot. They look nice and are very easy to keep clean. If I get them wet, I just let them dry and brush with a suede comb. And TaDa! Perfect! My daughter is in her 20's and she sometimes can't help, but help herself to wear these. I would highly recommend these to my closest friend. I have seen similar styles and brands and have been guilty of saving a buck by purchasing a lesser priced brand. But they always fell short on longevity and comfort and after awhile the brushing did not always help with the appearance. I guess maybe they use a little less quality material. Any way, since my first purchase of these I have seen more of these strutting the malls, streets etc.. Women are definitely catching on to the quality these boots have to offer. Hope this review helps.

They are Okay

These shoes are roomy and warm but if your looking for a shoe that is stays with your feet as you walk. I wouldn't suggest getting these. Plus they are hard to clean. They are a good shoe to walk around the house and be warm or lounge around in. But don't expect to go on a long walk or hike.

Pomona, CA

true

My daughter doesn't want to take her Bearpaws off

It seemed that anytime that I wasn't wearing my BearPaws my young daughter was wearing the much to big shoes. She loved the soft feel of the lining as well as the suade feel of the boot itself. We decided to buy her a pair and I don't think a gift has ever been better received. The children's boots are the same great quality as the women boots are and based on my experience I bought her a size larger than her size as I was thinking that she would grow into them but that won't happen. The size larger was the perfect size. I don't think they run small, I think they appear smaller because of the wonderful fluffy soft lining. I got her boots in a black swede. It's holiday time and if you want to be a hit with your daughter, I highly recommend putting a pair under the tree for her. I do suggest that you get them in a size larger than they wear at the present time. It could save a child being disappointed.

Peoria, AZ

Nice Boots

These BEARPAW Girl's Emma Youth Shearling Boots are a nice boot. They are made of a good quality suede, with a sheepskin lining inside and rubber soles. These boots have great traction on the bottoms with a textured look and the BearPaw logo molded into them. These boots are not that tall, but they still work well in what I will say is up to 5 to 6 inches of snow. They do not leak when wet either. They are made with great quality and workmanship. They are well stitched and put together. Although these boots were not true to size and I had to buy a size up. These boots are very soft inside and outside as well. These boots are considerably light for the materials that they are made of too. They are very stylish and casual. They can be worn dressed up or dressed down. The shafts of these boots give enough room for pants to be tucked, and are also just snug enough to be worn with only tights and still keep cold air out.

Bearpaw Girl's Emma Suede Fashion Short Boot - Black