Other Children's Shoes:
Bearpaw
608Y
Bearpaw Girl's Emma Suede Fashion Short Boot - Black

Summary

Youth Emma Warm Suede Boot Offers Fashionable Comfort All Year Boots aren't always for snow and ice, which is proven by this Bearpaw Youth Emma Warm Suede Boot. Suede offers an upscale, timeless look that will last for many seasons. This comfortable, low-cut pull-on boot will help keep feet warm in the winter, but is still breathable enough for summer. Its versatile style can blend with skirts and summer blouses as well as snow pants and fleece. They're built for superior traction and custom fit, ensuring that the lucky wearer will enjoy every second with them on. Made for toddlers and children, the Youth Emma Warm Suede Boot is easy to take on an off, but fit to the contours of your child's foot so even the most exuberant play won't shake them loose. Sheepskin lining offers a soft and breathable feel, while the cushioned foam insole offers support and shock absorption. A textured rubber outsole helps guard against slipping on ice or wet pavement.

Bearpaw Girl's Emma Suede Fashion Short Boot - Black

Great boots for active girls

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Emma Suede Fashion Short Boot - Black:

I bought these boots for my very active seven year old niece who loves to run, jump and yet on the same token is an extremely girly girl. I chose these boots for her because of their look, their great low price and it's well know name ,,brand. I was very happy with my purchase based on how they fit my niece and how comfortable she stated they fit her. My sister greatly appreciated and thanked me for my choice in foot ware, based on the awesome durability of the boots. The sole of the boots are sturdy but comfortable, the suede look gave the boots a sense of style that really made the them look expensive, and classy. So far I can say that from the different outfits I have seen on my niece, that they look good with different outfits, good enough to wear with nearly any outfit. They are very easy to clean. The boots can be cleaned by simply wiping them down with a damp clean cloth.

My daughter doesn't want to take her Bearpaws off

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Emma Suede Fashion Short Boot - Black:

It seemed that anytime that I wasn't wearing my BearPaws my young daughter was wearing the much to big shoes. She loved the soft feel of the lining as well as the suade feel of the boot itself. We decided to buy her a pair and I don't think a gift has ever been better received. The children's boots are the same great quality as the women boots are and based on my experience I bought her a size larger than her size as I was thinking that she would grow into them but that won't happen. The size larger was the perfect size. I don't think they run small, I think they appear smaller because of the wonderful fluffy soft lining. I got her boots in a black swede. It's holiday time and if you want to be a hit with your daughter, I highly recommend putting a pair under the tree for her. I do suggest that you get them in a size larger than they wear at the present time. It could save a child being disappointed.

Nice Boots

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Emma Suede Fashion Short Boot - Black:

These BEARPAW Girl's Emma Youth Shearling Boots are a nice boot. They are made of a good quality suede, with a sheepskin lining inside and rubber soles. These boots have great traction on the bottoms with a textured look and the BearPaw logo molded into them. These boots are not that tall, but they still work well in what I will say is up to 5 to 6 inches of snow. They do not leak when wet either. They are made with great quality and workmanship. They are well stitched and put together. Although these boots were not true to size and I had to buy a size up. These boots are very soft inside and outside as well. These boots are considerably light for the materials that they are made of too. They are very stylish and casual. They can be worn dressed up or dressed down. The shafts of these boots give enough room for pants to be tucked, and are also just snug enough to be worn with only tights and still keep cold air out.

Loved but ran small

from Wisconsin

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Emma Suede Fashion Short Boot - Black:

The only reason I rated these boots a 9 is because they ran small. We had to return them to get the correct size, and then we ended up ordering two sizes bigger for our daughter! I can understand a little difference, but this was crazy. If not for that, I would have rated these a 10. They truly are the less expensive version of Ugg's boots, and I think they hold up better. The look satisfies my daughter greatly at half the price. With this price, she can have more than one pair and in different colors. I stuffed my foot into her boots so I could try and see what the support was like. My feet are a tad bit too big to truly get them in, so I can't be objective about the support. I can only go by what my daughter says, and she seems content with them. Her feet don't hurt after wearing them all day at least. Her feet do get warm, which I consider a good thing. The other thing I like about them is that she wears them to school when it's snowy and slushy, and she hasn't gotten wet socks yet. They don't have any stains or wet marks either. All in all, these boots are holding up much better than my Uggs did. I only wish they made them in a womens size 13 wide for our other daughter.

Cute and cozy

from Edina, MN

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Emma Suede Fashion Short Boot - Black:

The Bearpaw Girl's Emma Suede Fashion Short boots in blacks were a gift for my 10-year-old. She loves wearing any kind of boots, so she has quite a few and we are always looking into new styles and colors for her. She has really liked these as they are comfortable and easy to match up with pretty much any kind of clothing. I like that they are comfortable enough for her to wear everyday and to pretty much anything in. She is running all over the place at recess and these are still really comfy. I also like that they did not cause rubbing or blisters from the first day she wore them. They are a really practical boot, yet can be dressed up a bit if you want to combine them with a dress or skirt. The fit is true to size and the quality of the boots are really great too. Since my daughter is young still she doesn't take that much care of them, yet they have lasted a long time and are in good shape still.