Other Children's Shoes:
Bearpaw
1377Y
Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Pink/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot

Summary

She's ready to sparkle through chilly weather in the girl's Cheri mid-calf fashion boot by BEARPAW. Featuring a textile upper with a glitter finish, this winter boot is a fashionable option for frosty days. Lined with a thick wool blend, these cute boots keep her feeling warm and looking cool.

Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Pink/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot

Nice comfortable boots

from Merced, CA

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Pink/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot:

The Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Pink/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion boot is a must-have fashion accessory. This boot, with sparkly glitter finish adds a nice touch to any wardrobe. I bought a pair of these boots for my daughter and she loves showing them off to her friends. Recently, my daughter was invited to a princess-themed birthday party outdoors. The weather being rather chilly, these boots not only complemented her princess outfit, but also set my mind at rest that she would be comfortable in the cold weather. My daughter loves the sparkly glitter on the boots and I love the blended wool lining of these boots that make it perfect for winter weather. In short, these boots are worth the price I paid for them and I am seriously considering buying these same shoes in different colors to complement my daughter's wardrobe. I would highly recommend these boots to anybody considering buying them.

Perfect for my niece

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Pink/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot:

My niece is a total sparkle princess so when I saw these boots I knew I had to get them for her. Pink is her favorite color and she loves anything that shines so as soon as she opened them they were an instant hit. They're kind of perfect for Vegas winters because they are lined with this really soft fuzzy stuff that keeps her feet super warm. I wouldn't recommend them for any place that gets snow or a lot of rain though because I think the fabric the top part of the boot is made of would get wet, cold, and uncomfortable to wear. The rubber sole is a good thickness, and I'm sure it will take her a while to wear through these shoes. I do wish they came up a little higher, they seem to hit her legs at kind of a weird point, not exactly mid calf, but that might just be because of her height. If your girl is a little tall, they will look fabulous on her.

The price was also really great on these. Definitely a worthwhile purchase.

Absolutely Adorable

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Pink/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot:

I purchased two pairs of these adorable boots for my niece. These pink ones are by far her favorites but she loves them both.

The pink is absolutely adorable with all outfits from dresses to jeans and the furry lining keeps her feet nice and warm all winter long.

The rubber soles provide plenty of traction on snow. They are not waterproof though so they can only be worn in dry snow. Wet snow will soak through eventually. I really like that they made the soles on these gray and not black. It blends better with the pink color and looks pretty.

The glitter is very pretty and seems to be stuck on quite well since I’ve never noticed any of it falling off in the house or car.

The boots can take a bit of work to get on and off since there are no zippers but after the first couple wearings they seem to relax a bit and things get much easier. My niece doesn't need any help to put these on and take them off.

Good boots for girls

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Pink/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot:

These Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Pink/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boots are a wonderful boot. They are very stylish, on trend and in fashion. They are well made and durable. These boots are made from a nice material that sparkles. The glitters do not fall off that easily, but does come off a little in areas of creasing. They have a sheepskin lining and the outer soles are made of rubber with a very slight wedge to them. They are stitched well. The material did not change color in any way when I applied a spray on weather proofing to them. These boots are true to size and are very comfortable and very warm as well. The materials used for these boots are also high quality. These boots have a great grip and help out from the slipping and falling as far as ice and snow outside. These boots do look a little darker on the bottom than the tops of the shafts of them when they are wet, but they clean well when removing dirt from rock salt and winter slush.

Needs to be better

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Pink/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot:

I bought this Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Pink/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot for my daughter shortly after I bought the black color not knowing that she will not be able to wear it at all. Like the other black boot of similar brand, I was totally captivated when I saw this product on display when I went shopping in September. I quickly purchased it thinking of how it will look on my daughter when she wears it during winter. To mu shock, the day I wanted to wear it for her, I tried all I could to make her foot enter this boot all to no avail. I pushed, shoved, forced and did everything humanly possible but all my efforts were futile.
I eventually gave it up when my daughter began to cry and the funny thing is that it is the size she wears. I was totally disappointed.Till now, she has worn it, not even once. The manufacturers should improve upon it by putting zippers on each side to ease its wearing for our angels.

Beware these boots will pull you in and then fool you1

from Birmingham, Al

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Pink/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot:

Although i have always been satisfied with the Bearpaw brand these boots are the exception. I got these for my 12 year old daughter and she is very careful with her things to take good care of them, especially something that she really loves like she loved these boots. Well within a month of receiving them they were losing their glitter and the piping around the sole was starting to come loose. She was so upset that she cried thinking that she had not taken the proper care of them. I notified the company and they send me a replacement pair, but to my surprise the same thing happened to the next pair, so again I notified the manufacturer and was sent a replacement pair again. This time the glitter was coming off with in the second week and the boot was starting to crack all along the bottom, along with the piping coming unattached. i was very unhappy with these boots, they are very cute, they are just adorable but they will not hold up to being worn, so what good are they? I finally just got another type of boot and since then e haven't had a problem.

Do not get the glitter boots you will be sorry!

So adorable and worth the extra cost

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Pink/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot:

After receiving a pair of bearpaw boots myself in a gift, I knew automatically that I would want some for my daughter. When I saw the Bearpaw girls cheri pink glitter mid calf fashion boots I loved them straight away. First of all they were pink and glittery so my daughter also loved to wear them. My daughter does a lot of running around but I like her to be in boots and not gym shoes in the winter. I am so impressed with how long these boots last and how well they hold up. We went to a muddy bonfire party and I thought for sure her boots would be ruined. I went home washed them up and they were as good as new. I also love the soft and cozy lining on the inside of the boots. I know they will keep my daughter warm in the cold and at the same time look fashionable. I really love to pair these boots with leggings and a tutu for my daughter. Yes, I did have to spend a little extra money than I would have on any other typical boots, but in my opinion it is well worth it. She wears them all of the time and the quality really is outstanding.

My daughter loves these

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Pink/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot:

I was sold on Bearpaw after buying a slipper and boot from them. So when my daughter caught sight of these wonderfully glittery shoes when we were Christmas shopping, I just couldn't say no!
My daughter is obviously thrilled with these shoes, and she loves they way they sparkle in the sun. Even after months of use, these boots are still very sparkly and look new, even if it's just a little duller.
She tells me they are very comfy, which is important to me. Usually, she wears Mary-Janes and ballet flats which make her feet ache and she is unable to walk long distances. These boots made her feet feel warm and protected.
Lastly, she tells me these shoes have a good bit of traction. She is generally a very active girl and is unafraid to venture onto icy surfaces, and she mentioned that the bottom is "very grippy".
I'm happy with the quality and she loves the bling- Bearpaw rocks again!