Other Children's Shoes:
Bearpaw
1377Y
Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Black/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot

Summary

She's ready to sparkle through chilly weather in the girl's Cheri mid-calf boot by BEARPAW. Featuring a textile upper with a glitter finish, this winter boot is a fun option for snowy days. Lined with a thick wool blend, these cute boots keep her feeling warm and looking cool.

Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Black/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot

We are a Bearpaw Family!

from Dallastown, PA

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Black/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot:

I am a single mom of 3 and 2 of my kids and I LIVE in Bearpaw footwear! My twelve year old daughter is a fashion guru and her Bearpaw boots are part of her weekly wardrobe. She loves black and she loves bling so these were the perfect pair of boots for her. Since I was the first one in the family to purchase Bearpaw boots and find out that they are not good for rain or snow, my daughter has managed to keep hers in excellent condition and has gotten so many compliments on them. Most times we are quick to kick of our shoes, heels, boots, etc when we get home but not with our Bearpaw boots. They are THAT comfortable that we find ourselves keeping them on and not even realizing it, hours after we have settled in for the evening. My daughter has several Bearpaw footwear but her black glittery boots are her ultimate favorite! Three of her friends have sine gotten a pair of the same boots because she let them try hers on and they loved them so much they couldn't wait to get home and beg their parents for a pair! Ha!

My daughters favorite boots

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Black/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot:

I recently purchased a pair of these Bearpaw Girls Cheri Black and Glitter Mid Calf Fashion boots for my daughter and my niece and they are now their favorite boots. First of all I really love the fact that they are soft inside and they keep my daughters feet very warm even in the coldest weather. They are very stylish with a glittery shine to them so they can be worn dressing up or dressing down. They are very versatile which is also important as a mother. I do find that they are very durable and will last a long time. She has been wearing them for days and even in the rain and they are still like brand new. She is even asking for another color. The only downside to these boots is the price. They are kind of expensive but the quality and durability is definitely worth it. I found that they are very easy for her to walk in being that they have no heal and are flat on the bottom. It is hard finding flat soled boots nowadays. I would certainly recommend these shoes to all my friends and family with young daughters who like to look stylish.

Sparkly and Cute

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Black/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot:

I purchased these adorable glitter boots for my niece and she absolutely loves them and wears them all the time!

The black wasn’t my first choice, but I ultimately ended up purchasing both the black and pink since they were on sale.

I really like that these are actual boots, rather than some other brands which are basically slippers. These have genuine rubber soles which are very sturdy and have good traction in snow.

I was worried at first that I’d find glitter all over the house and car, but I haven’t noticed even one speck of glitter fall off which is great! So they’re clearly well made.

The height is just perfect so they can be worn with jeans or dresses. And the sizing is quite accurate as long as they’re meant to be work over tights or thin socks. They are not designed to be worn with thick winter socks, even in the wintertime.

Overall, these were a great purchase and my niece loves them!

Beware the sparkle

from Central Jersey

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Black/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot:

I have three daughters, all close in age, and we have had our share of Bearpaw boots. They are super cute and stylish just like the UGG boots, but without the UGG price tag. They hold up well, and are able to be passed down to one another without looking like they have taken a beating. The soles of these boots are better condition then of similar boots from stores like Old Navy or Target. They have real rubber soles, as compared to that cheap stuff that Old Navy uses on their boots. I believe we have owned three or four pairs of Bearpaw boots for my girls, these however were the worst. Although the glitter makes them extra appealing to a four-year-old girl, the glitter all over the house and car is not so appealing to mother. If you have a dainty daughter who is light on her feet and easy on her things, then these boots are super cute and sturdy. My kids are pretty rough and tumble, and the glitter and sparkles and up everywhere. I never hear any complaints when we are out, so I am assuming that they are comfortable for them as well.

Can be better

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Black/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot:

I bought the Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Black/Glitter Mid Calf Fashion Boot for my 15-months old daughter before the start of winter. I must say what really attracted me to this particular product was the fact that it looked so cute and partly due to the glittering effect. I thought it will be so nice to wear on any outfit in the winter for my little girl. It was well lined inside and has the capability of keeping the feet warm during the cold months.
One thing that I didn't realize then was that it was going to be so hard to put it on because there is no zipper at all on each side. Anytime I want to wear it for my daughter, its usually like a tug of war. I literally have to push and push before she can wear it. Sometimes she cries if the pushing is too much and most times in frustration, I have to pick other boots for her to wear. I will suggest that the manufacturers look into this particular issue because I know that I am not the only one who feels this way.

Super cute and sparkly!

from Fairmont, WV

Comments about Bearpaw Girl's Cheri Black/Glitter Mid-Calf Fashion Boot:

I have small feet so I actually bought these for myself. They are a good quality boot for a fraction of the cost of Uggs. I have had mine for almost a year and wear them several times during the week when it is cold out. They are comfortable and supportive. They have fur clear down to the toes. Some boots don't do that. It is good because it keeps the feet warm. Even though I have had them for a year, they look almost new. They are wearing well.