Other Lips:

Bath & Body Works Menthol Lip Gloss

Good, unique product

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Bath & Body Works Menthol Lip Gloss:

I have invested in many different lip care products over the years, and Bath and Body Works' C.O. Bigelow Menthol Lip Shine product is one of the most unique I've tried. The gloss is strongly scented and flavored with mint and menthol, which makes it feel cool and tingly to put on. It tastes sweet and minty, and while it may not actually improve bad breath, I'm sure it certainly helps to mask it. The gloss itself is easy to apply with the squeeze tube, but it is a very thin liquid, so if excess product is unwittingly applied, it tends to pool or even run a bit. The gloss is very shiny. It comes in several different tints and colors and also in a clear gloss. I have two of the tinted colors and one of the clear gloss products, and I like them all, though I prefer the tinted ones because they add a subtle hint of color. These lip glosses are only moderately moisturizing, but as a beauty product, they're a great addition to my stash.

The menthol lip gloss is great! I love that it freshens your bre

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Bath & Body Works Menthol Lip Gloss:

The menthol lip gloss is great! I love that it freshens your breath! The gloss is super shiney and the plus factor is that it really does help to freshen your breath and who could not use a little extra reassurance in that department!

Delicious lips!

from Medford, MA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Menthol Lip Gloss:

I love love looooove this product. In my opinion, the price is a tad bit high for one individually, but it's a great product nonetheless. The smell is amazing-- the mintiness leaves my lips feeling tingly and it also doubles as a breath freshener. It leaves my lips soft, smooth, and kissable, and that's really fantastic. There are several other flavors by this particular brand, CO Bigelow. I snagged the methol gloss along with a lemon lip creme and another menthol minty chapstick from their buy 2 get 1 free promotion, which is great and it's a good deal when you buy it that way (how can you turn down a sale?). I find myself losing my lip glosses and chapsticks everywhere I go because I'm a huge ditz, which sucks, but when I do, I have ensured myself some backups. I tried this product on a whim, but I'm going to say that I quite like this and it was a great purchase. I totally recommend this product!

Bath & Body Works lip gloss is shiny and feels great!

from Carlsbad, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Menthol Lip Gloss:

Bath and Body Works Menthol lip gloss is my favorite lip gloss to use!  I have tried every brand imaginable and this is the only one that really shines and makes my lips feel soft and smooth.  Bath and Body Works has so many flavors to choose from and they are easy to find, because Bath and Body Works is almost everywhere!  You can also buy these online.  The menthol makes my lips tingly and it even freshens my breath every time I apply it.  Depending on the flavor you use, the color changes, however, I use the clear one and it really shines over my lip color.   The only negative I have found is that it is a little bit sticky, so if you are thinking you will be kissing someone, I would hold off, because it would make a sticky mess!  This is a great product to use and because it is so thick, it lasts a few hours.   A little bit goes a long way, so don't glob it on.  It is a bit pricey, but if you buy it on sale, it isn't bad.  I would recommend this product to everyone!

ohhh the fresh breath

from Branson, MO

Comments about Bath & Body Works Menthol Lip Gloss:

love love love love love it..... okay, i think that you get the picture.

Bath and Body works sells a menthol lipgloss, and I always carry it in my purse, have one next to my bed, one on my desk, and many scatered throughout my home and workplace. It is made by C. O. Bigalow which is a great brand.

It comes in te the typical lip gloss tube, which is a darker green with a black cap (Each of the flavors come in a different color, all of which have menthol in it, but the original is in the green.)

C.O. Bigalow Menthol lipgloss is perfect to add as a top layer to your favorite lipstick, or great to wear bare. As a top coat, it allows you to keep the color that you want, but with a shiny new finish. And even if you wear it bare it still looks great.

I think what i love most about this lipgloss is the fact that it doesnt leave your lips feeling sticky, like so many other lipglosses out there do.

Another great thing about this lip gloss is it's minty sweet taste and smell, there are days when i just want to eat it for dessert.

Finally one of the things that this lipgloss offeres is fresh breath with every use.

I'm telling you, you have to love it.