Other Body Lotions:
Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion

Pros

• Goes on smoothly (4)
  • Moisturizes well (4)
  • Smells great (4)
  • Softens skin (3)

• After shower/bath (4)
  • Bedtime (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (3)

OMG...I have ANOTHER favorite!!

Bath and Body Works really needs to STOP coming up with new fragrances since they make me question my loyalty to all the other lotion, body wash and scrub products that I SWORE were my favorites at the time I bought them!! lol Well, I know they will keep doing what they do best and continue making some of the best scented body care products that will catch my attention.

The newest scent, Carried Away, is the one that has me in a tiff. It smells amazing, feels great and leaves my skin in a new state of relaxation. To think that when they improved the lotions by using Shea Butter as the base would be the best thing to happen to BBW, well, add this new amazing smell to it and they have yet another winner that I have to buy! If you are like me and love a great smell, you now have to run out and spend your money on another product. THis one is sweet, whimisical and fun! My daughter loves it and is trying to take it back with her to college but I gave her a coupon to go buy her own.

YOu gotta try this new scent.

Sandy

One of the newest scents from Bath & Body

Over the weekend, I received a coupon for a free 2 oz. body lotion of Bath & Body Works newest fragrance Carried Away.  When I smelled it out of the bottle, to me, it was just another sweet floral scent.  However, don't judge this based on the scent from the bottle.  Actually apply it and see how it works with your body chemistry.  Last night after a shower, I decided to give this another try and applied it.  Even though I wear lotion every night, my boyfriend especially noticed this fragrance and commented on it.  After I applied it, I liked it.  It's not my favorite scent from Bath & Body, but it is nice.  I like the combination of raspberries with vanilla.  It's a feminine and sweet fragrance, yet also romantic.  According to Bath & Body Works the scent is inspired by the way love sweeps you off your feet, hence, Carried Away.  If you're looking for a new scent for Valentine's Day, I would recommend this for the day time.  Very romantic and sweet.  Since it is new, it is on sale as Bath & Body Works!! Try it!

I love this Scent

from Spokane, WA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

• Winter Dryness

Comments about Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion:

I love the scent of this lotion. I am a huge fan of Bath and Body Works and always enjoy smelling all their great lotions. Not only does this lotion smell amazing, it works very well.

Carried me away

from Fort Lee, VA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Smells Great

Cons

• Not Long-Lasting

Comments about Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion:

I would use this after a shower and before bed. It's a great moisturizer. Great scent.

Love this scent!!

from ALABAMA

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Smells Great
    • Softens Skin

Cons

• Not Long-Lasting

Comments about Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion:

Really love bath and body works lotions.. this scent is one of my favorites of all time.

love this scent

from Fort myers

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great

Comments about Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion:

i loved this scent i got it just to try because i smelled it in the store and i was so pleased of course i had to get the lotion and the spray

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Carried Away by Bath & Body Works is a true favorite.

Comments about Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion:

The texture, fragrance and overall feel is great. Improves and relaxes my body, mind and spirit.

Love the scent.........not overpowering, just right as I have friends sensitive to odors yet have no problems being around me.

Absorption
      Does not leave a greasy or slippery feel on your skin. Skin feels softer immediately.

Excellent body lotion. My feet are extra happy when I use this product.

Citrus-y and light!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion:

Compared to some of the other products from bath and body works, the lotions seem to tend to stay on the skin for quite a long time and are pretty hydrating as well. This lotion is really light and will almost feel like you're rubbing water onto the skin, it is that light. It's not really oily or thick like the triple moisture creams but it still provides adequate moisture in the winter or other dry times.

The scent is amazing. It's has a quite orange flavor but is balanced by hints of vanilla and it almost smells like candy or baked goods.

Absorption
      The product absorbs really quickly and completely and you're not left feeling oily or overly-slick either, but you will not feel dry after using this product.

It's not the most moisturizing of the bath and body works products, as I think the body butters work the best for really dry skin, but this works great for everyday use and especially if you don't want to be too oily but still want some hydration.

A great clean-smelling fragrance

Comments about Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion:

My favorite thing about this product is the smell. It smells like fresh laundry and cotton. I find the smell to be really calming when I use it before bedtime. I loved using this particular scent because it didn't clash against any of my perfumes. The scent doesn't linger long after application.

The lotion itself is just okay. It was moisturizing, but only when my skin wasn't very dry. Any really dry patches on my skin soaked this up immediately but weren't actually moisturized. This product isn't good for intensive moisturizing.

I like using this lotion on my freshly shaved legs. It helped to protect the new skin that didn't need to heavy of a moisturizer.

I like how light this moisturizer is because it soaks into the skin extremely quickly. I never have to worry about not being able to put my clothes on right away. The formulation is non-greasy and makes the skin feel soft and silky.

• Absorption:

Carried away by Carried Away.

from Modesto, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion:

I love, love, love Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion. I received this lotion as a gift for my birthday from a really close friend and when I can find it on a good deal I am always sure to pick one up because it is simply amazing. To start off with the consistency is pretty much perfect. It is really thick, but not to thick. It is a super smooth mix, and it rubs in to the skin like a dream. It absorbs in just a few rubs, and it leaves the skin feeling like a little bit of heaven. It has a divine mix of fragrances that include Italian bergamot (Which is a fragrant citrus fruit), lemon zest, mandarin orange, juicy pear nectar, lush raspberry, purple freesia, white tuberose, white jasmine, soft violet petals, creamy sandalwood, whipped vanilla, and some light musk. It really smells like a mix of jasmine, and other floral things topped with vanilla. It's super sweet, and feminine.

amazing!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion:

If you have dry skin like me then this lotion is the way to go. Not only for a great price but can be used in multiple ways. So far this product has never failed me and smells great all day. Bath and body works has this in travel and full size so you choose what you want!

I have a new favorite!

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion:

For years I have been doggedly loyal to Japanese Cherry Blossom. Once, I tried Sea Island Cotton and I quickly realized my mistake! However, this holiday season, I had a gift card and decided to branch out. This scent had a nice display in the store and I tried it. I was in love. What a wonderful, sweet scent. It truly smells like a spring day. That first spring day after a really lousy winter!. The packaging is so spot on with this product. Light, floral, with a hint of fresh linen. I only had enough credit for the cream, but hopefully soon I can try the matching body spray.

One word=Perfection! I love the light floral and just a hint of a spicy undertone. It truly smells like that lovely spring air after winter! Now, here is my complaint, and I have it about most scented body lotions, it doesn't last long enough. I know you are to layer the cream with the body spray, but still, I wish I could smell this on me into the afternoon. However, on the scent alone it is amazing! My new favorite.

Absorption
      Absorbs in well. I have not had an issue with it staining my clothes or jewelry.

I do not use these as a moisturizer. My skin is far too sensitive for that. I strictly use the lotion on my pulse points as a fragrance enhancer. As I mentioned previously, the scent is fantastic. I only wish it lasted longer!