Other Blushes:

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Blush Cheerful

Bare Minerals Cheerful is Lovely

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Blush Cheerful:

When I first opened this package, I was alarmed. It looks *extremely* pink in the container (almost like a Kool-Aid powder). However, when applied, it gives me a nice, rosy glow.... not too pink or bright at all. Like most Bare Minerals products, it's long-wearing. My skin is oily, but at the end of the day, the blush is still visible and looks fresh. I apply it with the full face brush.

I am quite fair-skinned, so I would recommend this to all fair-skinned ladies. However, I believe it would work well with medium-toned skin too. It's so sheer and the color is buildable. If you have a deep skin tone, this would probably be too light for you.

If you're looking for a natural, healthy, rosy color, I highly recommend this.

Bare Escentuals Cheerful Blush is Great

from Santa Fe, NM

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Blush Cheerful:

When I purchased my first Bare Escentuals Blush, I felt that it was almost unwearable.  No matter how little I put on or which brush I used, it just seemed to be too bright.  It was likely just because of the color I chose, but I still felt like I should have been able to use a light touch and blend it into something more wearable.  From this first experience I was convinced that the Bare Escentuals Blushes were just too pigmented for my taste.  However, I recently started looking at them again and bought Cheerful because it looked so pretty.  I still have to be choosy with the brush I use because I don’t care for a really obvious blush, but now I see what an asset a highly pigmented mineral blush can be because I don’t have to use much of it and it is likely that the jars will last a long time.  Cheerful is a beautiful pink that gives me a natural pink blush on my very fair skin.  I haven't seen it on other skin tones, but I imagine that it would give a great pink glow.