Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Eye Creams
Bare Escentuals
Bare Escentuals RareMinerals Active Triple Treatment Eye Cream

Bare Escentuals RareMinerals Active Triple Treatment Eye Cream

I like this product- felt instant results :)

Comments about Bare Escentuals RareMinerals Active Triple Treatment Eye Cream:

I actually really like this product- most facial creams & moisturizers have perfumes/ fragrances in them that make my skin itch & burn, especially in the eye area, but this one doesn't do that at all. I could feel the skin tightening within a couple minutes of putting it on. The effects lasted 2 or 3 hours.

Absorption
Makeup went on smoothly (none of that streaky powder thing) after letting it absorb for 5 or 10 minutes.

Doesn't Clog Pores
No problems with clogged pores

Felt skin tightening within a couple minutes of application, effects lasted a couple (2-3) hours

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Lightweight and moisturizing!

from Bozeman, MT

Comments about Bare Escentuals RareMinerals Active Triple Treatment Eye Cream:

I have been using the Bare Escentuals Rare Minerals Active Triple Treatment Eye Cream (now called Firming Eye Treatment) for about 4 months. I really like how lightweight it is on my eyes. I tend to have dry eyelids so I was concerned this wouldn't be moisturizing enough on its own. I was happy to find that it was plenty mositurizing and maybe even too moisturizing. My eye makeup seems to be sliding off my lids faster now that I am using this. I am starting to use less of the product in hopes that I can find the balance between dry lids and oily, slippery eye shadow.

Overall, I think it is a great product and a tube will last a LONG time. It is a great value considering how long it will last. It smells and feels great on the skin. I am not sure how firming it is, but it is definitely moisturizing.