Other Lips:
Bare Escentuals
Bare Escentuals Buxom Babes Lip Tints (Summer Collection)

Bare Escentuals Buxom Babes Lip Tints (Summer Collection)

love it

from Auburn, WA

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Babes Lip Tints (Summer Collection):

Love this line of lip glosses from Bare minerals!  I got it as a gift, since I normally don't shell out so much money for lip glosses - most of my lip colors are from those gift sets or buy a certain amount and get a gift.  But these lip glosses are great.  THey have a shimmer and they feel refreshing on your lips - almost like this gloss is very good for your lips!  I like the colors in this set, and I like that they are more pigmented than you would expect for a lip gloss.  It's a little pricey for sure, but then again, this was a gift.  Would I buy it myself? Not sure...since Bare Minerals lip glosses are a little pricey for the shee coverage thing they've got going on.  WOuldn't buy their lip sticks - they smell a little funny.  But the lip gloss fragrance is pretty great, coverage is good, love the shimmer, they last for a while (don't see the glass seperating at all) and they tint your lips a nice color.

Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips: Love love love

from Austin, TX

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Babes Lip Tints (Summer Collection):

I love these lip glosses. I had initially intended to keep one of the four and give the rest to my sisters and sister-in-law but once I tried it and loved it, I decided I wanted to keep them all for myself. I'll just buy them next time there's a deal.

I had bought them at a huge discount as they were being offered at the end of the summer and I guess they were going to launch the fall/winter colors. I'm not picky. I can use lighter shades in the winter so that was not a problem.

This lip gloss makes my lips tingle and it makes them look more plump in the process. I think the two are connected. The tingling sensation on the lips lasts for about an hour. It is not a fleeting sensation. It is cool and I must say feels good.

I like the shine that it gives. It's not too glossy or too watery. It's  a "respectable" gloss. It is not sticky nor tacky, oh, and it lasts. I have used it and have taken a meal and my lips were still glossed after. Just do not wipe your lips off with your napkin.

Love it

from Shawnee, KS

Comments about Bare Escentuals Buxom Babes Lip Tints (Summer Collection):

I buy every color and set that comes out.  I usually wear Benetint under it for more color and depth, but most colors alone stand on their own just fine.   I hate wearing lipliner and lipstick, and I haven't since discovering these.