4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

The only stroller you'll ever need!

Comments about BOB Revolution CE Stroller:

We purchased this stroller when our second son was born. I wish that we would have had it the first time around! It adapts so well to each different stage, so there is no need to purchase different strollers for each stage. Most infant seats will fit well with the adapter (purchased separately) and although it doesn't lay completely flat, it worked well for our toddler once putting the car seat in wasn't always necessarily. We found the it folded flat enough to fit in most places because even the back wheels are fairly small. It folds so quickly and easily that we take it with us on airplane trips. We also purchase the drink holder separately, which has been a great place to put drinks and a phone and a set of keys when we are out walking. It is incredibly easy to push with little effort and the front wheel can be locked in place or can swivel. We use this almost everyday to walk to and from school. Our son is almost four and its still a great fit for him.

Great Stroller

Comments about BOB Revolution CE Stroller:

I love this stroller. It is very durable and is great for jogging. The one drawback of the stroller is its weight. It is not really easy to travel with because it is rather heavy and large. However, it is not marketed as such and is appropriate for a jogging stroller.

Safety
It is sturdy and I have had no issues with safety.

Stroller is very durable. We have forgotten it outside and used it ALOT with two kids.

BOB is the greatest

Comments about BOB Revolution CE Stroller:

This is an amazing stroller. Very easy to handle, moves smoothly, doesn't feel heavy when pushing it in stores and turns easy.

Maneuverability
I love the one wheel at the front because I feel that this allows this particular stroller to move more easily through places. The one wheel moves better than my other stroller with two wheels.

I have used it for almost 4 years and it is still in good condition, nothing has happened to mess any of the fabric

• Maneuverability:

Fantastic stroller, so glad I bought one

Comments about BOB Revolution CE Stroller:

It is easy to maneuver and works well on all terrain. Also great looking. I really like that this one stroller meets all my season needs and will last we'll into the toddler years. I liked it so much I recommend it to all new parents.

Well thought out, easy and comfortable to push. Looks great too. I really like the view window flap on the top so I can peak in at my son while walking.

Safety
My son is comfortable and secure in this stroller. Very sturdy, no fear of it flipping. It also has a wrist strap so you can be sure not to lose hold of the stroller.

Child Comfort
Nice height and roominess. My son has a great view of the world and lots of space.

Maneuverability
Three wheels are great for moving and easy to make turns. Also great for running or exercise level walking. I like that you can also use the wrist strap to hold instead of the handle.

Very sturdy. The wheels are nice and big with tire tread that holds up on all surfaces. The fabric is easy to wash and looks good after cleaning.

Best Jogger Ever

Comments about BOB Revolution CE Stroller:

This jogging stroller is by far the best I've ever used. I don't even know where to begin! I love the strap you can thread your hand through while running. Don't know about you, but sometimes you have to stop real quick and if the handle slips out of your hand but you're wearing the strap on your wrist, the stroller will stop! Also, the hood provides so much shade for your child. The seat can also recline so the child is laying back to sleep or sitting slightly upright for a comfortable ride. This along with the cover in the back, aid in air circulation. The tires are also just the right size for going over various terrains with ease. The undercarriage is also just the right size to fit extra layers, a purse, cups/water bottles, etc. And if you still don't have enough room, there are pockets along the sides of the seat for sippy cups or snacks, AND a spot on the back of the seat that I like to keep the dogs stuff in. We all love this stroller so much!

Smooth ride even on rough terrain.

Safety
The padding in the seat is awesome. I felt comfortable with my son in it as a baby and as a toddler.

Maneuverability
So easy to steer and turn around in tight corners.

• Maneuverability:

This is a great jogging stroller.

Comments about BOB Revolution CE Stroller:

This is well worth the extra cost as compared to cheaper jogging strollers. You can feel the difference right away when jogging with this stroller. It has a very smooth and easy handling ride to it. I love that the wheels are quick release for convenient travel and storage. Folding and unfolding the stroller can be done with one hand.

Child Comfort
The only slight complaint is that when the visor piece is retracted the folds of fabric get in the way of child head because it folder inward into the seating area.

Love!

Comments about BOB Revolution CE Stroller:

This stroller has not disappointed in any way. It handles great. I can move through the mall with no problems - even in tight spaces, closely-placed clothes racks and tight elevators filled with other strollers. Even if I'm holding the baby, I can maneuver the stroller with one hand. I have been on walks with neighbors and friends who have to pick their stroller up when it doesn't cut corners correctly or falls off the sidewalk. With the BOB, I can cut corners and hop off the sidewalk to let someone else go by and then hop back on, all with 1 hand. The only concern is that it can be a little heavy when putting it into and taking it out of the car. Other than that, I highly recommend. Well worth it.

Just a little heavy at 17 lbs.

I've taken it on flights, and it has endured gate check.

Very Good Stroller

Comments about BOB Revolution CE Stroller:

This stroller is super good, i tried just walking with my other stroller and it was horrible, i could feel all the gravel i pass over, so i went and got this Bob stroller, and it is just super good. I now enjoy walking and the ride is so smooth, i feel better with my child in this stroller when we go walking. I have started jogging and it is just super, it is a little pricey, but it is worth every last penny. I would recommend this to any one who has a child and want to get active. I also have to mention the storage, i think it is ample enough for the purpose of the stroller, it is a jogging stroller, so there is enough space to put your items you need when you go jogging. I also like the different color variations that they have. I also like that the weight limit is 70 ponds, so i will have a lot of time to use it. this is one baby product that i went out on a splurge and i have no regret about the price i paid. Now this stroller is a bit bulky, so you may have to check it in a store before you buy it, if you need to travel with it.