Other Women's Perfumes:
Perfume
Avon
Avon Timeless

Avon Timeless

A tiny bit of Timeless is ok but too much makes me feel ill!

from Tiny Town, GA

Comments about Avon Timeless:

Every year at Christmas, my mother expects to receive a bottle of **Avon Timeless Cologne** from me, and every year that is one of the gifts I buy for her. I really do wish she would venture out and try something new and not so strong for a change, because in my opinion, Timeless' time is up.

It's quite possible that mother uses too much of this perfume and that's why it gives me a headache and makes me feel nauseous, or maybe I am just so tired of smelling it that over the years I have come to dislike the fragrance more and more. Whatever the reason, I can barely stand to ride in a vehicle with my mom when she is wearing **Timeless** because it makes me feel sick. Yes, it's THAT bad.

The description Avon gives **Timeless** is:

*"Rich fragrance design of florals blended with luxurious woodsy & powdery undertones."*

*TOP NOTES*: *Fresh greens, sheer florals.*
*MID NOTES*: *Jasmine, patchouli, and vetiver.*
*BASE NOTES*: *Amber, oak-moss, and musk.*

I totally agree with the "rich" part of that description, as this fragrance is much too strong and "rich" for my personal preference.

I hope this review doesn't hurt anyone's feelings, and I am well aware that some people like a particular fragrance a lot while others don't like it at all. I do think that my mother sprays too much **Timeless** on her body and clothing when she uses it and if she would use it a little more sparingly, I'm sure I would tolerate the scent much better.

Still, this scent is not "for me", and I don't like or recommend it. If you are considering trying **Timeless**, beware that it is a strong perfume that can easily be overpowering and cause those around you to have a sick headache.

A little of this scent goes a long, long way, and if you ask me, the bottom line is that **Timeless** is not timeless at all and it's time to try something new.