4.8
Avon
Avon Smooth Minerals Blush - All Shades

Avon Smooth Minerals Blush - All Shades

4.8

Avon Smooth Minerals Blush Creates Wonderfully Natural Look!

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Avon Smooth Minerals Blush - All Shades:

I cannot stress how much I love the way this blush blends. I have it in two colors and both work well for warm and cool makeup themes. I have found that this blush makes me look like I have a natural glow. In the past, when I used other blushes, my mother would point out that it looked fake or caked on. With this blush, I have no problems. I have not had one person point out that my blush or makeup looked overdone. In fact, I've gotten many compliments on my look altogether! Reasonably priced especially compared to other brands, I'd get my hands on this stuff if I were you!

Smooth and light

from Bridgewater, NJ

Comments about Avon Smooth Minerals Blush - All Shades:

I like the idea of minerals makeup and decided to try avon's brand. I ordered the foundation and the blush at the same time. I already reviewed the foundation and loved how smooth and light it felt. The blush is the same exact way. It goes on smoothly and feels very light. I don't even know that I have makeup on when I wear this. The color I picked was very complimentary to my skin tone. All you do is tap the makeup into the lid, put some on the brush, tap it on the lid to remove the excess and brush it onto your face. One negative tho this blush is that it doesn't come with a brush. I bought the Avon brush that they recommend with this and it seems to be a very quality brush. I can't compare this to any other minerals type of blush, but this is very inexpensive. It did seem to run out much quicker than any other cake type blush would have. It does not make my face breakout and I usually don't wash it off at night. It feels very natural.

Great mineral blush for the price!

from Kingsburg, CA

Comments about Avon Smooth Minerals Blush - All Shades:

I have been using Avon for about 3 months now, when my sister-in-law became a representative.  I have worn Bare Escentuals for over 3 years and was about to order more products online, when she suggested that I try Avon's line.  Enticed by the considerably lower prices, I decided to take a chance, and I'm glad I did.  I ordered Avon's Smooth Minerals Blushing Mauve blush and I am very happy with my purchase.  Previously, I would use Bare Escentual's Warmth as a blush, which I liked, but could also be a little dark in the winter time, and a tad too orangey.  This blush is a nice, rosey natural color.  It provides some pink color without looking overly "done", in my opinion.  It also goes on very smooth and is easy to apply with my blush brush.  At regular price, this blush is definitely worth it, but when you get it on sale, it's practically a steal.  It is department store quality at a drugstore price.

Amazing Mineral Blush

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Avon Smooth Minerals Blush - All Shades:

Before I bought this, I never really even liked loose powders because I've always found them messy. But I took a chance and bought this, and I love it! It even made me love all loose powder makeups now. The blush for me goes on evenly and smooth and it doesn't feel thick or caked on at all. It has a natural feel to it and its not gonna be overpowering on your face. It doesn't cause me too break out as long as you wash your face at the end of the day of course and they have a good selection of colors. I use Perfect Plum but most people probably want to go with something a little lighter. Also, the product lasts a really long time if you use it right. I've had mine for probably three or four months and I use it about six days a week and I still have half left ! Its a lot better to spend your money on rather then blushes by covergirl or maybeline because those always tend to run out really fast.

True Avon Fan

from Tustin, MI

Comments about Avon Smooth Minerals Blush - All Shades:

So many are out there looking for mineral make up recommended by dermatologists etc.  I tried this mineral line from Avon.  Much cheaper and you get the same results as those expensive brands recommended by professionals.  The smooth mineral blush avon now has is fantastic.  You only need a little, it last all day long, I love not having to redo make up if I am going out in the evening.  Very easy wash off at the end of your day also.