3.5
Avon
Avon Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Daily Cleanser

Avon Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Daily Cleanser

3.5

This completely dried my skin and it hurts too...

from Macedonia

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Smells Great

Cons

• Dries Out Skin
  • Ineffective

Comments about Avon Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Daily Cleanser:

I thought i felt that my blackheads were clearing and it really seemed that way the first day.But then my skin turned dark and it was so dry it hurt to move my mouth because the skin around my mouth was so dry and it hurt so much.I dont know what i did wrong.Is ot because i left it overnight or something?And in the end i had to use moisturizer more that 20 times a day just to stop the pain.Maybe using it parallerly with the Clear Skin Blemish Clearing Daily Astringen Lotion had something to do with it.Im not sure but if someone knows a solution please tell me.tnx

This is a great product for a great price!

from Cottondale, AL

Comments about Avon Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Daily Cleanser:

I have always had problems with blackheads and that's really been my only skin problem. I have tried plenty of products and well this one along with others from the same brand seems to really be helping some. It's not drying out my skin either and I actually like the smell of it too.

I will continue to use this product and see how much better my skin gets. I do see some blackheads going away and I was giving a tool that seems to help to. I have even let my mom use it and she too likes how it feels using it and afterwards.

• Ease of Application:
    • Convenience:
    • Side Effects:
    • Immediacy:

My breakout cleanser!

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Avon Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Daily Cleanser:

I use the porefection line cream cleanser daily, and this is my reserve for those monthly breakout days. It's got a little more oomph in it than the cream cleanser, and on my gentle skin I wouldn't use it everyday as it would over dry, but for those with oily skin, or tougher skin than mine, this might be a godsend.

Avon Clear Skin Deep Cleanser accually worked

from Seneca Falls, NY

Comments about Avon Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Daily Cleanser:

I've tried lots of products and decided to try Avon's cleaner for the first time. You can feel the beads scrubbing deep into the pore and the feeling after is refreshing. I've noticed less blackheads and pores using this product and I plan on trying other Avon skin cleaners to see what other results I can get. I'm not into the "fab" looks however I feel if my face feels fresh and clean then it not only makes me look good but makes me feel good.