Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream

Pros

Cons

AVON Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream.....Instant Results

I have been using AVON Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream now for about three weeks.  I noticed results within the first ten days.  My skin is softer and it's appearance has improved dramatically.  It's a very inexpensive anti-aging cream and also has an spf of 30.  My friends have even noticed a difference in my skin and I have received many compliments.  I was really uncertain about trying out this cream but I am very glad I tried it.  My age spots have dimished and my lines are less vissible.  I highly recommed this product as AVON offers satisfaction guarantee or your money back.  My grandmother has always used AVON anti-aging creams and I was always looking into the new products and procedures that are offered for lines and age spots.  I finally gave in and tried the Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream from Avon and can say I am hooked.  I have now purchased the full line of Ultimate products from AVON and I look 5-10 years younger.  I couldn't be happier with my purchase.  I definitely recommend trying this product.  Definitely worth the money.

The Anew Ultimate Age Repair Cream keeps skin moist not greasy

The Anew age repair cream keeps my skin moist and hydrated without being greasy.  Makeup goes on smoothly without discoloration.  I use it in conjunction with Avon eye cream and night...Read complete review

The Anew age repair cream keeps my skin moist and hydrated without being greasy.  Makeup goes on smoothly without discoloration.  I use it in conjunction with Avon eye cream and night repair cream.

I am a 70 year old woman who gets compliments everyday about not looking my age.  After having eye surgery I found wrinkles I did not know I had, the age repair cream helps take care of that.  When your skin is dry, even the smallest imperfection is magnified, this product helps with that. I often forget my night cream so the day cream must do double duty.

It is a little pricy if you use a lot during the winter, but it is worth it.

amazing

Comments about Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream:

Bought it for the first time last spring and been using it ever since! It is very effective, keeps the skin moisturized and fresh, and gives you that youthful look! It is a light cream that won't clog the pores and leave your face oily! I also love the scent and the pretty little packaging!

A Renewed Skin Texture In Just One Amazing Cream

Comments about Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream:

To all I have used this cream in the am and since I have very dry itchy skin it was a wonderful uplift. Sometimes my makeup looked cakey, but if you apply the Anew Ultimate
Day Cream before applying your foundation, you will be amazed at its results! This cream
is for middle aged women so where ever you have dry patchy spots this will help that issue.

Absorption
Yes it absorbs good but not so much that your makeup is dry and cakey. If you wash your face first and then apply a liberal amount of the Anew Day Cream you will experience
a more moist and fresh look to your face. You don't need alot only just a little. When we age we need that added moisture to look our best so I would recommend this to give it a try.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have tryed this and if you wash your face first and rid it of any harmful dirt you will find
this Anew Day Cream simply amazing. A skincare cream is to enhance the texture of our
skin so it's important to find the right one for your skin type.

Well I used this Anew Day cream for a few years and found it had the results I was looking for. I don't think you will be disappointed and If you have other skincare issues
all you have to do is ask a qualified Avon Representative what advice she can give you.

Avon Delivers Another Quality Product

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream:

I sold Avon Products a few years back and the Anew Line was very popular. I never tried it myself until a friend of mine started to sell Avon and I wanted to buy something to help her out. I don't use much makeup other than mascara but always need a nice cream for my face especially in the winter or cold weather. I decided to buy this one and it is one of the best I have used to date. It is more expensive than others but a little goes a long way and the jar will last you quite a while. It is really a nice heavy cream and moisturizes very well. It absorbs into you skin quickly and does not leave it greasy although it might be a bit too thick for the warmer months of the year. It seems to plump up fine lines and wrinkles and leaves your face looking younger with a nice glow and freshness to it. I don't really think people with oily skin would like it though as it may be too heavy for them. It does not seem to clog your pores either. I would recommend it for anyone who has fine lines or wrinkles or dry skin but not oily. Nice product that costs more but it is worth it in the long run.

Visible results!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream:

I bought this product as a gift for my mother, who is 50 years old. I noticed a difference one week after she started using this cream. Her skin looked more radiant and even, and it even worked to get rid of some minor eczema patches on her face. My mother is very pleased with this product, and she is especially glad that she no longer has to apply both a moisturizer and a sunscreen anymore: this product offers both in one. Although I may not need anti-aging products at this time, I tried this product after using a cleanser that dried my skin out. It made my skin feel great after using it. It moisturized it without making it feel oily or clogging my pores.

Absorption
Absorbs very well in the skin without leaving an oily surface.

Doesn't Clog Pores
My mother and I did not have clogged pores/breakouts after using this product. This is a rather light moisturizer.

This product improves the overall appearance of skin and works well on different skin types, including sensitive, combination, and dry skin. May not be needed for oily skin, but if used by someone with oily skin, less cream should be applied.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Found what I've been looking for!

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream:

I have tried many moisturizers at many price points and finally found the one for me! My skin was prone to breakouts well into my forties so I had to be very careful what products I used on my face. I have been using Avon Anew day and night cream for several months with no breakouts or problems at all. It has a nice light, fragrance, is not greasy at all, and feels so good on my face. And, Avon frequently has it on sale! You can't beat that!

a softer kinder face

from Baltimore Md.

Comments about Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream:

after only a few weeks , My face was softer. fine lines were less visible and I didn't hate the feel of my own skin. Even my 8 yr old grandson noticed when he hugged me. Add that to a good price and it's perfect

Absorption
it feels a little sticky for the first few times you use it. either it reaches deeper into the skin or you get used to it.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I can't live without this moisturizer!

Comments about Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream:

I have used this product for 7 years and I continue to be thrilled with the results every day. I am 48 years old and am complimented frequently on my skin. This moisturizes deeply without being greasy or heavy. It contains an SPF sunscreen which is a must for maintaining your skin. It is affordable and a top quality product. Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Turn back the clock

from Trenton, TX

Comments about Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream:

I have been using Avon Anew ultimate for a few months. I feel my skin is softer, less fine lines, my skin is much suppler and the sagginess is not as noticeable.My complexion is less red, also. It absorbs into your skin very quickly and does not leave you skin oily. This product makes me feel better about how I look. I think it helps me look younger.

Absorption
The Avon Anew absorbs into your skin very quickly and doesn't leave you skin with an oily feeling. When you apply the Avon Anew it doesn't take very long, maybe a minute or two, until it is completely absorbed. Your skin feels so soft after use.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It seems my pores are not as noticeable. I haven't had any problems with clogged pores since starting to use this product.

I feel like the Avon Anew has done what it promises to do. My skin is softer, the redness is much less, fine lines are pretty much gone, and wrinkles are very, very less apparent. The sags around my jaw line and on my neck are much better. The creepiness on my neck is essentially gone.

See the Difference!

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream:

This cream goes on thick and feels so rich! I can see a difference! It is very effective. Put it on in the morning and add your make up routine withing minutes. I feel and look younger!

Absorption
Absorbs very well with little waiting time

Not at all

I see a difference in fine lines!

Not for everybody.

from Amboy, WA

Comments about Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream:

I am glad to see that others found this product worked for them. I tried it, but it was way too heavy for my skin. I loved the cream and the way it smelled, but it was not a good fit for me. I am glad to hear that it works for others.