Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Day Creams
Avon
Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment SPF 25 Day

Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment SPF 25 Day

I don't need additional sunscreen with the Avon Alternative.

I like outdoor activities very much and didn't have much concept of protection from sun until the last 10 years.  Now I'm 50 and the accumulated damage from ultra-violet rays shows itself.  I have lots of age spots on my face.  The Vit-A topical serum prescribed by my dermatologist was very strong and though it erases some prominent age spots it requires quite a long-term use to be effective and the age spots always come back after a while.   My daily skin care products are all targeted against the age spots.  I've tried many products incl the expensive lines of Dior, Lancome and Estee Lauder, but with disappointment.  AVON eventually have this ANEW Alternative Intensive Age Treatment with SPF25.  I like it after my first use and never stop using it.  It is not expensive but the effect is quite good.  Though it won't give the result of the prescribed serum, it does help to bring more clarity and radiance to my face.  I also like the smell of it - like some sophisticated herbs.  I esp like the SPF 25 so I don't need to put extra sunscreen on.  I highly recommend this product.

Avon Anew Makes Me Cry, I say Try before you Buy

I have been a long time Mary Kay fan for skin care and make up but I am open minded and will try new things.  When a neighbor began consulting for Avon, I tried Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment.  Avoiding skin cancer and early wrinkles with a sunscreen is important to me, so I was willing to try the Anew Alternative with SPF 25.

I like the small pump design that limits the amount that comes out.  I also liked the creamy feeling of the lotion.  It wasn't watery or greasy.  It felt just right going on my face.

However, my eyes soon started watering, big time.  At first I thought that I may have gotten the Anew Alternative cream in my eye so I was very careful on future mornings. I kept having the same results of watery, burning eyes.  My eyes hurt and I always looked like I was crying- not what I was going for in an ant-aging cream.  I am not generally sensitive to skin care products and I have not had this reaction to face creams before so I really believe that there is something in the Anew Alternative that just doesn't agree with my eyes so I'll have to pass.

Avon does offer a money back garantee and most consultants are happy to let you try Avon products before you buy.  In the case of the Avon Anew Alternative, I suggest trying it out first but it may be just right for you.

***My Viewpoint:***  Although there were lots of positives about this Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment with SPF 25, my eyes just didn't like it, no matter how careful I was to keep it away from my eyes.  I am going to stick with my[ Mary Kay Time Wise Day Solution with SPF 25.][1]

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Mary-Kay-TimeWise-Day-Solution-Sunscreen-SPF-25-review-1b2b2

AVON INTENSIVE AGE TREATMENT MAKES MY SKIN MOISTURIZED

from Corpus Christi, TX

Comments about Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment SPF 25 Day:

MY SKIN IS VERY DRY AND MAKES IS IT EASIER TO SEE MY FINE LINES.  STARTED USING ANEW INTENSIVE AGE TREATMENT AND I LOVE THAT IT MOISTURIZES MY SKIN. MY SKIN FEELS SMOOTH, LINES ARE LESS VISABLE, AND EVEN HELP SOME DISCLORATION FADE.  IT HAS A LITTLE FRAGRANCE WHICH IS ANOTHER PLUS FOR ME BECAUSE IT DOESN'T GET TO ME LIKE ALOT OF OTHER FACIAL PRODUCTS. I CAN USE IT EVERYNIGHT AND IT DOESN'T DRY OUT MY SKIN. WHEN I DON'T USE IT I ALMOST FEEL LIKE MY FACE IS DRY.  SO I TRY AND USE IT EVERYNIGHT. I LIKE THAT IT IS NOT AN  OILY FEELING, IT KIND OF FEELS LIKE IT SOAKS INTO YOUR SKIN.

Smooth & easy to apply as well as making your face feel soft

from El Dorado Springs, MO

Comments about Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment SPF 25 Day:

Love this product!  It comes in a easy to use pump contatiner & is not greasy, just smooth & easy to apply.  Makes my face feel so soft all day as weel as protecting it against the sun as it contains SPF 25 factor.

Anew alternative day cream with FPS 25 is wonderful!

from Lakewood, OH

Comments about Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment SPF 25 Day:

Avon Alternative Intensive Age Treatment  for day time with FPS 25 is GREAT!!!! I would recommend this product to all of my friends. It is a light weight lotion that helps us to fight the moderate signs of aging that can be caused from the elements.

Everyday sun exposure causes discolorations.Use of this product helps even out skin tone and repair environmental damage.

Love It!! I can't live with out it.

from Warren, MI

Comments about Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment SPF 25 Day:

Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment.

I've been using this intensive age treatment for months now and have noticed the fine lines around my eyes and mouth are gone.  I just evenly massage a small amount over my clean face and neck each morning and go about my day.   It has a SPF of 25 and is great for sun lovers like me.  I don't wear make up but if you do just apply before applying makup.

When you keep using the moisturizer you will notice that you'll need less then when first started using. It is a light weight cream in a pump type container, so you can't spill it! It can last for months depending how much you use each morning.

There is a warring on the container: Avoid contact with eyes.  If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.  I have not got this in my eyes, but I do smooth it over and around my eyes with no problems.

Best of all is that this intensive age treatment is made in the USA, by the Avon Skin Care Laboratories.

Great product.

Avon Anew SPF25 Moisturizer

from Biddeford, ME

Comments about Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment SPF 25 Day:

My husband and I went on a long awaited vacation in the beginning of April to Death Valley National Park.  We got to our destination to the Furnace Creek Ranch at 4PM in the afternoon when it was Check In time.  I got unpacked and I put on some Avon SPF25 on my face and some Banana Boat SPF 30 on the rest of my body.  I laid out in the sun from 5 PM until 6:30 pm mostly reading my book except for about 2 minutes when I went into the water.  When I got back into my room I took a shower for we had reservations at the Inn for Dinner.

I noticed that night that my cheeks were a little pink and I was surprised that they were but not as surprised as the next day when I got up and my face was almost double the size and I couldn't even barely open my eyes because that's how red and swelled my face was.  The Avon Anew SPF 25 gave me a chemical burn instead of protecting me from the sun.  It was like putting cooking oil on my face.  Needless to say I tried to look for some kind of Aloe Gel or Prednisone to put on my face but the Village store did not have any product that could help me and I actually wasn't sure what to put on it. I tried putting ice packs on my face to no avail.  I actually thought it was sun poisoning but I now know that it was not sun poisoning from several pictures I took along my trip of my face.  It was definitely a chemical reaction to the Avon Anew SPF 25.    When I got back home 6 days later my doctor had to put me on a treatment of Prednisone to bring down the swelling and the lesions that were now drying up all over my face.  My doctor even wondered whether Avon had even omitted the SPF 25 in the bottle that I had used.  I actually used SPF 30 Banana Boat on my nose with the Avon SPF 25 and that's about the only place on my face that didn't burn up!    I've used Avon products before as well as other name brand products and I have never received such a bad reaction from a product such as this.  My whole vacation was ruined as you can imagine thanks to this Avon Anew SPF 25...By the way, the rest of my body where I used Banana Boat SPF 30 never even got close to pink or even tan.  The only positive thing I have to say about this whole mess is that I do have a nice Avon lady who came over to my house when I called her the next day that I got home and she was in shock to see my face and gave me my money back for the Anew SPF 25 Moisturizer.  I cannot blame her for ruining my vacation but I can blame Avon for not producing a reliable product and ruining my whole vacation.

Avon Anew Makes Me Cry, I say Try before you Buy

from Big Island, VA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment SPF 25 Day:

really made my skin brighter and less wrinkles

from Afton, OK

Comments about Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment SPF 25 Day:

I tried this because my daughter sells Avon.  I was amazed at the results.  I had to discipline myself to use this on a regular basis.  My face and neck seem to have less wrinkles and is alot more smoother.

I would never have tried this or any other over the counter creams, but I am completely satisfied with the results.  I am a 66 yr. old grandmother and proud of it..

anew alternative age treatment has made my skin younger

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment SPF 25 Day:

Anew alterrnative age treatment is miraculous.  I have been using it for only one week and have noticed that my skin is now more elastic(it snaps back into place quicker).  The fine lines around my mouth and eyes which I feared would be permanant have even vanished.  They are only visible if I get real close to the mirror, but my boyfriend says It's all in my mind....he doesnt see them at all anymore.  This cream is infused with a complex of harvested healing herbs that promote the restoration of your skins healing process. I cant believe how wonderful this product is.  It does exactly what they claim it can do.

Its great for color discoloration...

from Paulsboro, NJ

Comments about Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment SPF 25 Day:

i am currently looking for something that will help with discoloration.  In the last yr my face seemed to get darker on the one side -almost like a bruise.  I have been using this avon product for a few months and have seen a substantional difference.  I would highly reccomend this product to anyone with age discoloration. Avon Anew Alternative is great.

Really is the best product of its kind that I've tried.

from Tonopah, NV

Comments about Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment SPF 25 Day:

I'm 50 years old and starting to get concerned about wrinkles and creases on my face. The Anew Intensive Age Treatment cream is a great product for such problems. It also gets rid of facial redness and other dark areas on your face.  It truly keeps your face looking young and supple. I would highly reccommend it to older women!