Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Avon Anew Clinical Instant Face Lift

Anew Clinical Instant Face lift Awesome product

from Palm Coast, FL

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Instant Face Lift:

I must say that at first I did not expect to much from the Anew Clinical instant face, I had tried Anew products back a few years ago and did not think they were anything special . I got this product on a very good deal so I thought I would give it a go and see if it worked  or not . It really suprised me how well this actually worked . I have been using this for about a week now and I could see a big difference in my skins firmness after 2 days this stuff really dose what it says it will .

Now Im not saying that it will transform a face full of wrinkles or seriously sagging skin  but if you are good at taking care of your skin and have put in the time necessary for good skin care than this product will make your skincare routine jump to a new level making skin a lot more firm and lifted than it was . I have tried other products both high end and lower end and found that this one works better than many way more costly products.

To put this in perspective I was really thinking about getting Juvederm injections to fill in the lines around my mouth because that really ages a person but after using the Anew Clinical Instant face lift I can put that off for a few years and thats how well this product firms the face.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Avon instant face lift really really works

from Oviedo, FL

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Instant Face Lift:

No matter how much sleep I have gotten, when I put on Avon Clinical face lift helps me get back to my old self.  I feel confident when I leave for work and don't feel "old".  I never want to leave the house without it.  Just a little will do and it goes on so smooth and feels clean.  No buildup so you don't feel like you have a layer of cream on your face.  It goes under your regular moisturizer and works all day long.  The more you use it the more it works.