Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting & Firming Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

Pros

Cons

Better than Olay Definity

I have used Olay all different ones for years and thought that I would never change until I was involved in a product test for Aveeno Age defining lotion. Within one week I saw a notable change and withing four weeks I saw and huge change and the lines had noticable decrease in size. I still can't believe the difference. the color of my skin has evened out. My daughter noticed that something was different. My skin felt softer and silkier than it did before. This product is a must for all women that are seeing the effects the ageing and are wanting to fight the signs of ageing. I would start with Aveeno Age defining lotion and not waste my time and or money on Olay when when this product works so much better. So as you can tell I fell in love with Aveeno Age definning lotoin and will use this for a long time to come. I will recommend this to my family, friends and others. This was one of the best product tests that I have ever done and I am happy that I was chosen to do it or I might never have known about it.

This product does not defy age in any way.

I bought this product because the price was right and I have had success with other Aveeno facial moisturizers. As I have been getting older, I have noticed that being in the sun so much has had a seriously negative effect on my skin, especially on my face. Around the time, I decided to try using anti-aging products, I bought this one because I had a coupon for an Aveeno facial product. I thought it could not hurt to see if the cheaper lotions worked first. I definitely learned right off that they do not work as well at all. This lotion was supposed to help firm the skin on my face and reduce the look of aging, while keeping my skin safe from the sun. The only thing this lotion did was keep my face from burning when I was outside. I could have done that with a regular sun tan lotion. This product did not reduce any of the aging signs I have experienced over the past couple of years. It did somewhat moisturize my skin and it absorbed well, without leaving my skin feel oily or greasy. I would only recommend this lotion for moisturizing, not for anti-aging.

This product does not defy age in any way.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting & Firming Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

Just ok

from VA

I have always been a huge fan of Aveeno products, even though they tend to run on the pricier side. I always used the lotions on my kids when they were babies, the oatmeal bath, and I love the shampoo and conditioner line. So when I saw the Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Daily Moisturizer WITH SPF30, I had to grab some to try. To be honest I was not that impressed with it. The lotion seemed pretty thin, and it seemed I had to use quite a bit to get an even coverage. There is not much scent to the lotion, if at all, which is fine since it is for your face and I tend to start getting sneezey if something is too scented. I don't think the lotion did much in the way of moisturizing, but the SPF really worked well. It didn't cause any breakouts or redness, which is another plus. But I don't think it did anything to make my skin firmer either. This lotion just seems like a dud coming from the rest of the great Aveeno product line.

Love Aveeno

from reading pa

Aveeno is a brand that I trust and that truly works. I found that Aveeno is a bit more expensive than some of its competitors on the market, but it is a brand I know I will work. I love this Aveeno Ageless moisturizer. Not only does it help keep my skin feeling firm but it also has an spf in it. This is great especially for the months when the sun is out. I love how it feels light and doesn't weigh me down. Love that the size of the bottle is not too small. You only need a small amount on your fingers, it covers a large amount of your face. Surprisingly this bottle lasted me a decent amount of time. I also was pleased that the price was middle priced. Overall, it works great in both protecting you from the sun and helping your skin feel firm and young.

Absorption
A nice cream that soaks into your skin very easily without a lot of rubbing or irritating.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Very light and is easily worn under your makeup without feeling weighed down.

Love that it really helps protect your skin from the sun.

AWESOME

from North Salt Lake, UT

I think this product is so awesome!!! First of all this product feels nice on your skin! It leaves your skin feeling smooth. Which is important to me. Next it smells really nice. Who doesn't love a nice smelling product? Added benefit is the SPF 30. Packaging is pleasant and easy to use! I personally like things that are quick and easy to use, make my morning routine easier as I don't have a lot of time to get ready. If you are like me, then this product is for YOU! There isn't one Aveeno product that I have not enjoyed! You can't go wrong purchasing Aveeno Brand products. Overall this is an excellent all in one product that provides you with the anti aging, moisture and SPF 30 protection!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great for sensitive skin!

from Lenexa, KS

I began using Aveeno's Positively Ageless line after rave reviews from a close friend. I have used Aveeno products for years, so it wasn't a huge switch for me. I did notice that the skin around my eyes and cheekbones did feel firmer after just a week or so's use. In fact, I had family members telling me that my skin looked brighter and smoother. I also really like that it has SPF in it, because my skin is sensitive to the sun but I don't like using a separate sun block (I try to keep the number of products I use on my face at one time to a minimum). I don't find it greasy or sticky; in fact, I enjoy the way it feels hydrating on my somewhat dry skin -- especially in winter. The smell is also nice, it's not perfume-y like some moisturizers are. Overall, I think this is a definite "must-use" product in my skin care line.

Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Daily Moisturizer

from Langhorne, PA

Overall, I would recommend buying Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Daily Moisturizer SPF 30. I like that this product is all natural and contains vitamin E. This product is gentle on my skin and I like that it has no harsh chemicals. I prefer to use products that are healthier for me and the environment. This product keeps my skin moisturized and makes it smoother. I do not have dry skin after using this product. This product did improve the texture of my skin and made my skin brighter. However, I did not feel that this product evened out my skin tone. Furthermore, I like that this product has SPF 30 to protect my skin from sun damage.

Firms, moisturizes, spf 30, uva & uvs protection

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Excellent! I noticed a difference after a few days! It actually does firm skin around eyes & all over.

Absorption
Feels great (applying after washing face) Absorbs quickly (1 min)

Doesn't Clog Pores
I never had a problem with that

I can actually see the difference around eyes and jawline. I'm 58 and have no wrinkles!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Aveeno is a great product however....

from Akron, OH

Don't you get sick and tired of watching commercials that only show these young women with flawless skin using anti-aging products? Please if you want to show a real commercial, use real women using these products.

Aveeno anti againf cream

from Jackson, CA

I am a true beliver in my anti night cream, I have been using it for years. I get a lot of compliments on my face because it is so smooth. Someone is alway asking me what is it that I use. I tell them it's an anti aging cream for women over forty.

I've tried quite a few different creams at night but have never had as much success with any of those others as I am having with the Aveeno night cream. It is easy to apply but it doesn't leave you with the feeling that it is greassy, and it doesn not come off onto the sheets.

Positively Ageless works well and I love the high SPF.

from Meridian, MS

I have used Aveeno Positively Ageless for about six weeks now.  I really like the appearance of my face and the fact that it has a higher SPF.  In the first week I found that I would have a burning sensation right after I put it on and ended up with dry skin.  I was using it in the morning and I was using Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream at night.  I believe using both was too much for my skin.  After a week of using only the Aveeno I have had no further burning sensation and have not experienced it since.

I do prefer to use just a few products and like that I get good moisturizer, SPF coverage and anti-wrinkle all in one.  My make-up goes on easily over the Positively Ageless and stays on for the day with no problem.  I do wait a few minutes in between applications though.

The one issue I have found lately is it does come off easily when I sweat.  I live in the South and like to have the moisturizer on when I walk in the morning.  But then all products seem to do that in the heat and humidity here.