Other Baby Lotions:

Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Works great but kind of expensive!

My youngest is three and she has battled dry skin/eczema from her first winter/dry season. I have tried several products but when I need quick relief for my little one this works wonders! When she starts feeling dry and scaly, I usually pair this lotion with one or two Aveeno Soothing bath treatments and within a day or two she is all cleared up! Even if she has managed to scratch her skin from itchiness this doesn't irritate or burn so she won't fight me when I use it- and that is a big win in the mom world of battling wet, slippery toddlers! I usually continue with the lotion for a week but then switch back to a regular daily lotion because unfortunately it is too expensive to use daily after baths (I would if I could!)

Good Baby lotion

We used Aveeno baby lotion right from when my baby was like a week old .. my baby really had a very hard time which his rough and dry skin and since he was born right around the begining of winter it was so much difficult for us to keep his skinhydrated.. our doctor mentioned Avveno to us and we had been using it for a while .. but then he needed it more often and aveeno is so much costly so we had to replace them with similar store brand products.. even with all the coupons and all that it is so much expensive.. and my baby used to have one like for 2 weeks or so.. we had to apply it to him like 3 times a day.. it is really a very good product apart from being expensive.. it is so gently on the skin and its scent free so it was good..it helped his dry skin and left it feeling like how a baby should be felt soft and smooth.. i just loved it ..u can even avoid using diaper cream .. i simply used to apply a little more in the diaper area and then i had not had to use diaper cream at all .. he was comfortable with it..

D

Works great but kind of expensive!

from Centralia, IL

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• Expensive

• After Shower/Bath
  • Deep Moisturization
  • Dry/Chapped Skin
  • Eczema
  • Winter Dryness

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

Perfect for babies sensitive skin

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

This product was perfect for my son skin. He need a lotion that wouldn't dry his skin out, he kept on getting dry skin with other lotions. Finally after this one you can tell the redness started to die down and fixed the small rashes and moisturized his skin. It was Perfect for his skin. My son is now 3 and still uses it.

It was something that was perfect for putting on babies skin, especially the sensitive ones, it was able to be used everyday without causes a rash or dryness.

I do love smell, but I know it what is best for my baby. The lotion doesn't have the best smell but I rather have it smell like nothing then something strong that doesn't get what I need out of it.

Absorption
I felt like it as quickly absorb into the skin.

• Absorption:

Aveeno Baby Lotion is perfect for sensitive skin!

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

This product is great for baby and toddlers skin, and even adults! I can't use anything with scents and any lotion must be okay for my son's sensitive skin. This stuff works wonders. His skin is so soft even at the end of the day, and there truly is no scent. I really love this stuff and I can't believe I didn't buy it sooner. I even use it for myself, because my legs are very dry and sensitive. It works great for me, too.

No scent! It's awesome!

Absorbs great!

• Absorption:

My absolute favorite for the whole family

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

This works well on everyone's skin. It's unscented, so my husband doesn't mind putting it on the kids or using it himself. My son doesn't like any lotion, but he doesn't fight quite as hard with this one because it doesn't have the "baby" smell. And the baby likes the attention and the massage as we put it on, she doesn't notice how nice it makes her skin. It absorbs quickly and works well, keeping all of us a little bit more comfortable.

My skin immediately feels softer and less itchy. The kids feel smoother as well. My son tends to have very dry skin, and there is an immediate difference after applying the Aveeno baby lotion. It's good basic care for everyone's skin, especially with lots of hand washing in the winter.

I love unscented products! I use this to dilute some other scented lotions as well, which makes them more bearable.

Absorption
This rubs in well and quickly. I'm not left with any greasy or oily feeling, just nice soft, smooth skin.

My primary hand lotion

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

This is the best of the "mainstream" lotions I've been able to find. I used to buy the regular Aveeno until they added SPF stuff to it. I have no interest in wearing sun protectant when I'm at home and I use this mostly at home. So, I switched to the baby version which was pretty much their original lotion. I like the Aveeno because it has less junk added to it for a "mainstream" lotion (that isn't natural). We use both the tube and the pump of this product although we use the pump alot more because it is easier to use. I find it works well for moisturizing my hands and protecting them without making my hands sticky. It seems alot of products will made your hands sticky or oily -- this one doesn't. I also like that it doesn't have a strong smell -- I don't like the strong artificial scents alot of brands add to lotions. So, for my purposes, I think this is a great general use lotion, not just for the babies and kids!

**Note I said this is good for sensitive skin but I leave that to you to decide for yourself. I tend to break out from alot of products and this one agrees with me but everyone is different!

Love this lotion!

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

We had been using baby magic products, but stopped when I realized it was drying out my son's skin. We switched over to Aveeno and love it. The lotion is a little thick, so a little bit goes a long way! It keeps my son's skin very hydrated and smooth and the scent is not overpowering at all! This is now one of my absolute favorite products to use on my son!

• Absorption:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

Im using this product for my baby from 2 months old. I like this product very much. His skin is so soft with this. Every one start asking me what creme you are using for your baby. No dryness anymore. i would like to recommend for babies. No stickiness , fresh and soft ever.

Best for eczema!

from Austin, AR

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

My daughter has eczema and this seems to be one of the only lotions that does not irritate her skin and is effective at moisturizing. I really like it! It does not seem to irritate her skin and does not leave a smell or seem greasy at all.

Moisturizes very well

it doesn't have a powerful scent.

• Absorption:

Best baby lotion on the market.

from Weslaco, TX

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

Best baby product available, its light non greasy and great for sensitive skin.

It left my skin and my child's skin amazingly soft.

The one I tried is Fragrance Free and I love that there is literally no smell at.

Absorption
It dries so quickly and its not greasy and leaves your skin feeling nourished to the max.

• Absorption:

Perfect for Grandmas too!

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

I have very dry skin especially on my hands so I am always reaching for some kind of lotion or cream. (I keep stashes in every nook and cranny of the house) Well I somehow found myself buying this Aveeno Baby Lotion and I love it! Fragrance-free and rich and creamy, absorbs quickly and lasts a long time!!