Other Baby Lotions:

Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

non-greasy, gently works on moderately dry skin,

My daughter had severe ecezma when she was young. Her cheeks were red and chapped. My peditrician recommended that we use hydrocortistone cream every other day to help help her skin heal.  That helped but she told us that to be careful because long time use of hydrocortistone will cause the skin to thin out.  You can imagine the terrible thoughts that went into my head.  I tried several creams to see what would help.  I was really interested in one that was fragrance free and made with mostly natural ingredients.  I chose Gentle naturals Ecezma Cream which I also like because it smells nice - its more of an ointment than a cream and was made with essential oils.  It left a slightly oily film on her face which would probably protected her skim more.  I was afraid to put much on since it would have gotten on her clothes.  I also used Aveeeno Daily Baby Lotion because it was made out of mostly oatmeal and it had a nice baby smell.  It is a thick cream that is easily absorbed and doesn't leave any stains on the clothing.  I alternate between the two creams and it helped her skin clear up.  She still has some ecezma but its not as bad as when she was an infant. We still use it for the occasional patch and I use it on my hands.  Its a great product.

Good Baby lotion

We used Aveeno baby lotion right from when my baby was like a week old .. my baby really had a very hard time which his rough and dry skin and since he was born right around the begining of winter it was so much difficult for us to keep his skinhydrated.. our doctor mentioned Avveno to us and we had been using it for a while .. but then he needed it more often and aveeno is so much costly so we had to replace them with similar store brand products.. even with all the coupons and all that it is so much expensive.. and my baby used to have one like for 2 weeks or so.. we had to apply it to him like 3 times a day.. it is really a very good product apart from being expensive.. it is so gently on the skin and its scent free so it was good..it helped his dry skin and left it feeling like how a baby should be felt soft and smooth.. i just loved it ..u can even avoid using diaper cream .. i simply used to apply a little more in the diaper area and then i had not had to use diaper cream at all .. he was comfortable with it..

D

Perfect for babies sensitive skin

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

This product was perfect for my son skin. He need a lotion that wouldn't dry his skin out, he kept on getting dry skin with other lotions. Finally after this one you can tell the redness started to die down and fixed the small rashes and moisturized his skin. It was Perfect for his skin. My son is now 3 and still uses it.

It was something that was perfect for putting on babies skin, especially the sensitive ones, it was able to be used everyday without causes a rash or dryness.

I do love smell, but I know it what is best for my baby. The lotion doesn't have the best smell but I rather have it smell like nothing then something strong that doesn't get what I need out of it.

Absorption
I felt like it as quickly absorb into the skin.

• Absorption:

Aveeno Baby Lotion is perfect for sensitive skin!

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

This product is great for baby and toddlers skin, and even adults! I can't use anything with scents and any lotion must be okay for my son's sensitive skin. This stuff works wonders. His skin is so soft even at the end of the day, and there truly is no scent. I really love this stuff and I can't believe I didn't buy it sooner. I even use it for myself, because my legs are very dry and sensitive. It works great for me, too.

No scent! It's awesome!

Absorbs great!

• Absorption:

My absolute favorite for the whole family

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

This works well on everyone's skin. It's unscented, so my husband doesn't mind putting it on the kids or using it himself. My son doesn't like any lotion, but he doesn't fight quite as hard with this one because it doesn't have the "baby" smell. And the baby likes the attention and the massage as we put it on, she doesn't notice how nice it makes her skin. It absorbs quickly and works well, keeping all of us a little bit more comfortable.

My skin immediately feels softer and less itchy. The kids feel smoother as well. My son tends to have very dry skin, and there is an immediate difference after applying the Aveeno baby lotion. It's good basic care for everyone's skin, especially with lots of hand washing in the winter.

I love unscented products! I use this to dilute some other scented lotions as well, which makes them more bearable.

Absorption
This rubs in well and quickly. I'm not left with any greasy or oily feeling, just nice soft, smooth skin.

My primary hand lotion

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

This is the best of the "mainstream" lotions I've been able to find. I used to buy the regular Aveeno until they added SPF stuff to it. I have no interest in wearing sun protectant when I'm at home and I use this mostly at home. So, I switched to the baby version which was pretty much their original lotion. I like the Aveeno because it has less junk added to it for a "mainstream" lotion (that isn't natural). We use both the tube and the pump of this product although we use the pump alot more because it is easier to use. I find it works well for moisturizing my hands and protecting them without making my hands sticky. It seems alot of products will made your hands sticky or oily -- this one doesn't. I also like that it doesn't have a strong smell -- I don't like the strong artificial scents alot of brands add to lotions. So, for my purposes, I think this is a great general use lotion, not just for the babies and kids!

**Note I said this is good for sensitive skin but I leave that to you to decide for yourself. I tend to break out from alot of products and this one agrees with me but everyone is different!

Love this lotion!

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

We had been using baby magic products, but stopped when I realized it was drying out my son's skin. We switched over to Aveeno and love it. The lotion is a little thick, so a little bit goes a long way! It keeps my son's skin very hydrated and smooth and the scent is not overpowering at all! This is now one of my absolute favorite products to use on my son!

• Absorption:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

Im using this product for my baby from 2 months old. I like this product very much. His skin is so soft with this. Every one start asking me what creme you are using for your baby. No dryness anymore. i would like to recommend for babies. No stickiness , fresh and soft ever.

Best for eczema!

from Austin, AR

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

My daughter has eczema and this seems to be one of the only lotions that does not irritate her skin and is effective at moisturizing. I really like it! It does not seem to irritate her skin and does not leave a smell or seem greasy at all.

Moisturizes very well

it doesn't have a powerful scent.

• Absorption:

Best baby lotion on the market.

from Weslaco, TX

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

Best baby product available, its light non greasy and great for sensitive skin.

It left my skin and my child's skin amazingly soft.

The one I tried is Fragrance Free and I love that there is literally no smell at.

Absorption
It dries so quickly and its not greasy and leaves your skin feeling nourished to the max.

• Absorption:

Perfect for Grandmas too!

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

I have very dry skin especially on my hands so I am always reaching for some kind of lotion or cream. (I keep stashes in every nook and cranny of the house) Well I somehow found myself buying this Aveeno Baby Lotion and I love it! Fragrance-free and rich and creamy, absorbs quickly and lasts a long time!!

Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion does a good job

from Cliffside Park, NJ

Comments about Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion:

This lotion does a wonderful job on my baby's tender skin. It's gentle formula is non greasy, goes on easily and dries quickly without leaving a sticky residue like some baby lotions. It is one of the few products that boasts of being all natural especially today when as parents we are concerned about using more organic products when caring for our children.

It can be used not only for babies but anyone with sensitive skin. It is so gentle I use it on my baby's face and it does not irritate his eyes.

It is somewhat more expensive than other brands of baby lotions and comes in much smaller packaging. This can be disheartening in these tough economic times when we want more for our money. However you can always find a coupon on the Aveeno website to help reduce the cost if this product is a regular staple in your baby's care regimen. I use it on my baby's face mostly and on occasion on his body so it seems to last longer.

Good product but a bit pricey.