Other Baby Lotions:
Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion, Tube 8 oz For Baby

One of the better drugstore brands

This is a standard goto moisturizer. I have vert sensitive skin and it has never bothered me. It also helps alleviate the itchiness associated with dry skin.

Providence, RI

true

The only lotion i use !!!

I have really dry skin and I always can depend on this make my skin feel soft and stay moisturized

Atco, New Jersey

true

My go-to daily skin maintenance brand.

AVEENO's daily is my no.1 go-to for ongoing skin moisturizing maintenance. If I'm not doing a 3-4 step regimen, this is my quick-grab bottle of goodness I reach for just after washing my face each morning and my after-shower moisturizer, as well~

Birmingham, AL

true

It's alright but you gotta use a lot

So I work with harsh chemicals to keep the restuarant clean and it gives me grandpa hands . I bought a bottle to keep in my locker at work . I just keep reapplying it a lot my hands are soft for a bit but maybe I'm not being fair. It feels like I have to use a lot to keep my hands from drying out

Brookfield

false

No scent! Thank goodness!

The best 5hing about this lotion is that fact that it does not have a scent! I can get such horrible headaches from scented products so gals like me need something like this that's good quality! Not greasy or slimy at all. Love using this when I have dry, itchy legs after a shower or works! It absorbs quickly ,so you don't feel sticky or wet after applying. Great lotion! P.s. great for tattoos!

Bellbrook, OH

favorite!

amazing brand! it works so well for my sensitive skin. it keeps it moisturized and feeling soft all day!

CA

true

Yes, I would buy this product again.

I use this right after I shower. It's a staple for me in the winter months.

Pa

My favorite lotion!!

This is my favorite lotion. I work a lot with my hands and they get dry. As soon as I use aveeno my hands are instantly smooth.

Spring hill, Fl

Part of my Daily Routine

I usually use it after I shower and patted down the excess water on my skin. Most of the time it'll last me the whole day depending on how dry my skin is. What I like about this product is that it doesn't leave a greasy/oily feel afterwards. The lotion takes a bit of rubbing to be fully absorb. It ins't something you can slap on and go.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

true

Highest recommended for sensitive skin or eczema

This is the absolutely best brand and line of lotion I could recommend for a variety of different skin types and ailments. I, myself and my family, suffer from a handful of ailments, one of them being mild to severe eczema. Aveeno was recommended by my dermatologist years ago and it's the only brand I go back to time and time again. I also love the baby line Aveeno has come out with, the lotion and bath wash both are great for babies!

Georgia, USA