3.8

3.8

it works for my baby

from Houston, TX

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion, Tube 8 oz For Baby:

My daughter was born in the winter. It is a kind of dry in our room with the heater on.This makes her skin a little dried out. We then decided to use the moisturizing lotion for her. There are so many moisturizing lotion in the market. The aveeno daily moisturizer lotion is one of the best recommended product online. My daughter's pediatrician also recommended the Aveeno daily Moisture Lotion to me. With this lotion product, my baby's skin is not dry any more. except that sometimes there is a little amount of diaper rash. This product is also helpful for the diaper rash. Usually after the bath, I put a thick lotion around the diaper rash region. The diaper rash disappear the next day. The diaper rash does not occured so often. Not only the baby, I also usually use this product to moiturizing my hands. My hands is a little dry and this product moisturized my hands. I would recommend this product for the baby with dry or need moisturizing, especially in the winter.

I was expecting more from Aveeno...

from Warren, OH

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion, Tube 8 oz For Baby:

To be honest, this is one of the first reviews I've written to share that I honestly didn't think the product lived up to it's name. I have had great experiences with Aveeno in the past, but when it comes to their baby lotion, I wasn't very impressed. It's ok as a lotion, but wasn't amazing. The scent is kinda funky. Not bad, but not good either. Doesn't give the baby a clean scent when you're done, you can still smell just an odd odor. Like I said, not bad, but not pleasant, either. The lotion is also kinda oily, not as creamy as I would think, and didn't absorb well into my little boy's skin. Then his skin would be dry again in hours. So I switched to a different brand of lotion, and only had to apply lotion once a day to keep his skin soft & sweet. I'll use up this bottle as a hand lotion or for the summer with dry skin, but I won't use it again on my son. It's okay as a lotion, but I would skip buying it for a baby.

This is a great lotion for all skin types!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion, Tube 8 oz For Baby:

I love this product, it is dermatologist recommended and perfect for all ages, skin types, etc. It is a bit more than your average lotion in the cost department, but it is very worth it!!! I am excited to try it on my baby, like the other reviewer recommends. It leaves a very slight coating on the skin that leaves your hands feeling soft and protected. I just wish they had other varieties that were more pleasant flowery scents for my own use. However, the mild, clean scent is great for babies or those who are sensitive. I use this at work year-round and find it does a great job keeping my hands protected from the elements. I personally have not tried this on any other part of the body but I am sure it would work great. I am going to start using it on my baby who has eczema. I do know other people who like it too of all ages. I think it is one of the greatest lotions out there. If you buy it, it will last you a long time.

Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion is so great for babies!!!

from Escondido, CA

Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion, Tube 8 oz For Baby:

I would highly recommend this product to anyone, not just to babies. It makes you skin feel so silky and full of moisture. How can you go wrong! The price is a little expensive, but that is what you get, i guess to get a good product. I would say you do not need to be a baby, or have a baby to buy this. It makes you skin feel fully protected from harsh winters, and that oh so terrible winters and all the damage that you can get from that. The one time that you use it, you won't regret it. In fact, if you use it once, you probably won't have to use it again, until the next round of dry skin. It works that good!! I would recommend telling all my friends, family, coworkers, anyone that has skin and could use a good change from their old nasty lotion that makes you smell like a medicine cabinet. If you are in need for a switch from you old kind... do it, make a change...  I know that you are going to love it!!