Other Baby Lotions:
Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion, Tube 8 oz For Baby

My main daily lotion

I have been using this product for over 7 years and have no intention on changing to anything else. I love how there is no scent to this and it doesn't have a bunch of junk in it. My skin is never dry and is always so soft when I use this! It also dries super fast!

Illinois

My Go To For Skincare

This is my go to body lotion. I love the pump style and the result to my dry skin. I go goes on smooth and not greasy and lasts very well. I wish they had some scents to choose from but as for as perfomance its one of the best. I literally have a stock pile of this because the brand offers coupons regularly!

Missouri

true

One of the better drugstore brands

This is a standard goto moisturizer. I have vert sensitive skin and it has never bothered me. It also helps alleviate the itchiness associated with dry skin.

Providence, RI

true

The only lotion i use !!!

I have really dry skin and I always can depend on this make my skin feel soft and stay moisturized

Atco, New Jersey

true

My go-to daily skin maintenance brand.

AVEENO's daily is my no.1 go-to for ongoing skin moisturizing maintenance. If I'm not doing a 3-4 step regimen, this is my quick-grab bottle of goodness I reach for just after washing my face each morning and my after-shower moisturizer, as well~

Birmingham, AL

true

It's alright but you gotta use a lot

So I work with harsh chemicals to keep the restuarant clean and it gives me grandpa hands . I bought a bottle to keep in my locker at work . I just keep reapplying it a lot my hands are soft for a bit but maybe I'm not being fair. It feels like I have to use a lot to keep my hands from drying out

Brookfield

false

No scent! Thank goodness!

The best 5hing about this lotion is that fact that it does not have a scent! I can get such horrible headaches from scented products so gals like me need something like this that's good quality! Not greasy or slimy at all. Love using this when I have dry, itchy legs after a shower or works! It absorbs quickly ,so you don't feel sticky or wet after applying. Great lotion! P.s. great for tattoos!

Bellbrook, OH

favorite!

amazing brand! it works so well for my sensitive skin. it keeps it moisturized and feeling soft all day!

CA

true

Yes, I would buy this product again.

I use this right after I shower. It's a staple for me in the winter months.

Pa

My favorite lotion!!

This is my favorite lotion. I work a lot with my hands and they get dry. As soon as I use aveeno my hands are instantly smooth.

Spring hill, Fl