Other Hair Conditioners:

Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Soft and smooth

I am a conditioner junkie. I buy and buy and buy conditioners because I have a problem with dying my hair a lot ( I have to I have a weird job) and it becomes very dry and gross and I want to shave it all off. I've used a lot of in the shower hair conditioning treatments but none quite like this one. First of all it isn't creamy but very clear and almost looks like shampoo but feels like antibacterial hand gel. It has a nice light fragrance as well.The directions indicate to shampoo hair, remove excess water apply the product and rinse with warm water followed by cool water.The product claims it.."Targets damaged areas to MOISTURIZE WITHOUT ADDED WEIGHT. The CLEAN, Clear formula SMOOTHES FLYAWAYS without making my hair flat"Now after rinsing the product out of my hair according to the instructions on the bottle my hair felt very very smooth in the shower which is a nice feeling for my hair which never feels smooth. It was also incredibly easy to comb after I towel dried it and stil felt nice after I had let it airdry. I am impressed that something so inexpensive could make my hair feel this nice I've been using it for a couple of weeks now off and on and it still does exactly the same as when I first tried it which is a good thing since a lot of products floor you with the first application then disappoint with each additional application!

Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner is OK, not great.

Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner is OK, not great. I love to try new shampoos and conditioners. Every once in a while, when I am in the shampoo and conditioner isle at the drug store, I pick something I have never used before. In the store, all I can judge is the packaging and the smell. The smell of a conditioner is what gets me to try it.

So one day I was in the store smelling the conditioners and I tested the Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner. It smells really nice. After smelling a half-dozen or so others, I picked this.

The first thing I noticed when I tried it the first time is that it is not very thick. When I turned the bottle upside down and squeezed, a giant glob of conditioner (way more than I needed or wanted) poured out! Either the product is too thin or the hole in the bottle is too large! Ok. Lesson learned. In the future, I had to keep in mind how quickly it pours out of the bottle and I had to be careful.

The conditioner itself is ok. It's not great. But I think the smell is it's best feature. It does not leave my hair soft, tangle free and full of volume. It is better than no conditioner at all, but it isn't anything I will buy again.

Overall. It's ok. Not great.

Awesome product

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner:

I keep a bottle of this in stock at all times. Sure, my hair has lots of volume when it's raining but the summers here are brutally dry. My hair falls limp and people start to ask if I've been feeling well lately. That's when I grab the awesome volume conditioner and add it into the rotation. I like the pump top. It's absolutely great to not have to juggle the bottle with wet hands, shaking it and trying desperately to get some conditioner on my hands. Just pump once or twice and slather it on. The conditioner smells great and hasn't clashed with any perfumes that I've chosen to wear post shower. It's thick enough to apply well to the hair without dripping everywhere and being wasted. There's nothing worse than getting a handful of conditioner and half of it falling off of your hand before you can even get it to your head.
This Aussie volume conditioner does exactly what it advertises when I use it. I get volume that I want without weighing it down with a ton of product and having to blow it out with sprays and dryer. I'll never be without this in my arsenal again.

Great volumizing conditioner.

from TN

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner:

I never really stick to the same shampoo and conditioner. I like to alternate and try new products. When I tried Aussie's Aussome Volume Conditioner I was pleasantly surprised. Combined with the volume shampoo, this conditioner works really well with my hair. I have very long hair so it is weighed down and tangles very easily. This conditioner not only gives my hair awesome volume, it makes tangles so manageable. I love how easy it is to brush my hair out after using the conditioner. I would recommend this conditioner to anyone who wants great volume. Especially someone who does not want their hair to appear greasy.

Aussie's Aussome Volume Conditioner works wonderfully. It leaves my hair soft, tangle free, and volumized.

This conditioner smells great when I'm washing my hair but after I blow dry it I do not like how my hair smells. It could be worse though. It isn't a strong smell at all either.

Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner is OK, not great.

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner:

Overall. It's ok. Not great.

One of a couple conditioners I alternate between

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner:

I tend to alternate between a few products on my hair. Aussie is one I have recently gone back to. I find the volume to be just what my hair needs, and there is enough moisture in this conditioner to keep my hair manageable during our very dry winters. I recently ran out and was using another product and found my hair very dry just after washing, but then getting greasy to quickly before my next wash. I do not have this problem with Aussie volume, I can use it with confidence that my hair will stay nice until the next wash.

Just the right amount of moisture for my dry hair in dry winter weather, but not to much for our more humid days either. Gives me the little volume I need for my fine hair. hair does not get to greasy.

I love the sent of all the Aussie products, I am not exactly sure what it is, but it is unique to Aussie, and once you smell it you pretty much can't get enough of it. It is not overpowering in any way, but when you get close to someone else that uses Aussie you will recognize it, and want to smell their hair.

Not the best out there

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner:

This conditioner smells really good, but that is about all it does unless you heap it on your head. After using this, I have to fight to brush out my hair because it is a tangled mess. I found that if I use more it helps some, but then the conditioner is a bad value because it doesn't last very long. I wouldn't recommend this unless you're just looking to make your hair smell good.

Aussie conditioner smells really good

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner:

I recently use the Aussie Aussome Volume conditioner as well as the Aussie Moist Conditioner. They smell really good, kind of like coconut. It feels smooth and lathers well. The Aussie conditioner leaves my hair smelling really nice. I get complements on how nice my hair smells. I have no loyalty to any brand of shampoo and conditioner, nor do I have high standards when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. As long as they wash away most of whatever was on my hair before, then I am okay with any cleanser. When I look for shampoo and conditioner, the most important thing I look for is how well it smells and the Aussie Aussome definitely fits that bill.

The Aussie conditioner leaves my hair smooth and managable. I find I do not have to use a lot of it. Each time I use it, I only use a tiny amount because it lathers really well. This is great because it means I do not have to replace it as often as other shampoo and conditioners I have used in the past. Of course, I like the smell, so I am a fan of the Aussie Aussome. I am not a fan of the name, but it works well, so that is all that matters to me. I like the purple bottle that it comes in.

A great Conditioner

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner:

I had never really known about this product until about two years ago.  I really enjoyed the products smell, but it really helped my hair.  I have pretty long and thick hair, and after using this product it really helped with the tangles and gave good volume to my hair as well.  **Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner **is a must try for anyone that like a good smelling and helps give volume to your hair.  It does cost a bit more than some other conditioners, but you can find these on good deals most of the time, so its not that large of a concern.  Plus, the effect that it has on your hair is well worth the extra cost compared to other conditioners.  The **Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner **is a great fit for anyone that has long and sometimes tangled hair. It helps get it back to full health, and its good smelling as well!  Overall its a great fit all around for anyone seeking a new conditioner for any type of hair.

Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner is very good.

from Goshen, IN

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner:

I have used this product a couple times now, and it is quite luxurious. It did add a little volume- not too noticable though. I love the smell of this product. It is lovely. It is interesting, and a bit over powering but never the less is lovely. I love the feel of it. It is very smooth, soft and the application is weightless. It smoothes into hair and locks in the moisture. It is very moisturizing as well, but definitely does not weigh down your hair. It is very good at smoothing 'frizz'. of course, that also depends on how much you use, how often you use it, and how long you let it set on your hair when you use it. This is very good with 'tangely' hair and I did notice that you can run your fingers all the way through your hair without getting stuck at all while its in your hair, which I can't say as much for most other conditioners.

My hair is almost down to my waste, so I have a lot of conditioning to do. This gets the job done, and I will definitely be reccomending it to my girls. Thanks Aussie for being Aussome!

Aussie Volume Conditioner is O-K!

from Livingston, TX

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner:

I purchased this product at first because it was priced at a decent price and you got a large quantity for the amount you paid.  It has a pleasant odor, but gets old quickly.  It does do a decent job on conditioning, of course it depends on your personal type of hair however. I found that it actually over-conditioned my hair and left it a little on the 'oily' side which in turn made my hair looks as if I had not cleaned it in a day or two after several uses.  If you thoroughly rinse this product out and re-shampoo a tad then you're ok, but conditioning shouldn't be that much of a pain and maintenance.  I can imagine that this product would work out quite well for extremely dry hair however.  I didn't notice much of a difference in 'volume' while using this product but of course my hair is very straight and sleek. For what you pay and for the amount you receive, I do believe that this would be a good buy for you, especially if your hair is on the quite dry side!

this is the best!

from Robbins, CA

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner:

this is my all time favorite conditioner! it is absolutely amazing and does what it is supposed to. it does not weigh my hair down and really makes my hair feel super smooth! and the best part is the volume. my hair is flat and does not curl. but whenever i use this i feel that my hair holds the curl better and lasts longer. it also untangles my hair. whenever my hair is tangly and hard to brush i just apply this and it works. it does not have a weird smell. it is really great and smells like cocunut to me. i do not think it is expensive because you get a good amount of product that will last you a really long time. you should try this out because i feel that it wont do you any harm. there is no way it can hurt your hair so why not. give this a try you will be happy that you did because it really works! i am almost running out of this stuff so i have to go out and buy it again and i feel that i will buy this again after that!