Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Kits
Artistry clear.now

Artistry clear.now

The most effective OTC acne treatment available

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about Artistry clear.now:

The clear.now acne treatment system is a three step system with a cleanser, toner, and treatment lotion.  It smells like citrus fruit and is very appealing.  I have been using the clear.now acne treatment system on and off for more than three years.  What is great and unique about clear.now is the short-term need for it.  The products deeply clean and treat acne at it's core rather than just clearing up the blemishes on the surface.  After using all three products for only a few months, my skin was clear again and I could switch back to my normal cleansing system.  During the summer months I tend to break out in blemishes more frequently so I use clear.now in June and July and then I am able to stop for a while. Using all three products, the cleanser, toner, and lotion twice a day, every day, can be taxing on your skin.  It may cause excessive dryness or sensitivity if used too long.  That is why I switch to a gentler formula every few months.  This product is defintely worth the money!