Other Snacks & Cookies:
Archway Wedding Cake Cookies

Archway Wedding Cake Cookies

Very good cookies

Comments about Archway Wedding Cake Cookies:

I really enjoy Archway Wedding Cake Cookies. These cookies are crunchy inside, and have a nice buttery taste, with a hint of nuts. The outside is completely coated in extremely fine confectioner's sugar. The sugar really complements the delicate flavor of the buttery cookie inside. I like to dunk these in a glass of milk and get them slightly soft.

Tasty mess

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Archway Wedding Cake Cookies:

I have always liked Archway and their products. Especially Archway Wedding Cake Cookies. Although I have always considered these cookies a holiday time food, I have eaten them at other times than just the holidays. They are tasty. I love the buttery taste. I love the toasted nuts. I even love the confectionary sugar. There's something about the cookies that make me think - Christmas. The make really good presents when repackaged in holiday wrap. What I don't like about the cookies though - at least with my children anyway, is that they crumble. I have younger children so when they drop one someone comes along and smooshes it and it crunches and crumbles in a special way that makes a big mess. Overall, I like the cookies very much but, not the mess my kids make with them.

so delicious, powdered sugar goodness

Comments about Archway Wedding Cake Cookies:

These are about as good as store bought cookies get. They're so good, The confectioner's sugar coating on the outside is super fine, and the cookies are a delightful dense yet crunchy texture with a slight tangy flavor. My mom makes her homemade version at Christmas that are the best, but these are as close as you can get to the real thing at the grocery store.

Great Selection and Value

Comments about Archway Wedding Cake Cookies:

Archway has a great selection and variety of cookies. Especially around the Holidays. I always look for the WEDDING CAKE cookies. They are a SPECIALTY cookie and usually only available around the Holidays. All of the cookies are fresh and taste great, but Wedding Cake is my favorite. I like the price too. You are getting a premiere cookie for a value price.

Archway cookies make me feel less guilty about not baking.

from Wellsville, PA

Comments about Archway Wedding Cake Cookies:

Do to some serioius surgeries this year I have been unable to cook and bake. I entered a contest with Archway cookies and had a chance to see the whole collection and to taste them. Some of them taste almost as good as my home made. I in particular liked the wedding cake cookies. I will not be embarrassed to set these out for family and friends who are used to my home made goodies. They were really quite good.