Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REcover Night Creme

Pros

Cons

Great find

I liked this lotion a lot and while I am not convinced that it is the absolute best for my needs, it must come close. I liked that it was a good consistency; the fragrance was pleasant and not overwhelming. (I recently tried something like this, only more “Drug store” and it was very flowery and the scent kept wafting into my nose, very irritating). I used it for several weeks and I cannot pinpoint what exactly looks better, but my face looks better. The actual texture of my skin is noticeably better to the touch. I think that it also feels a little firmer. I would describe the whole experience as improving the “crisp” ness (in a good way) of my face. I stopped using it for a while and I noticed the effects dwindle fairly quickly, which leads me to believe that while the facial appearance seems to improve over time, the continued use is necessary to sustain results. ‘Tis life, I guess that I have yet to encounter anything that I try short term (which seems to be what I do) that has long term effects. Overall, excellent.

This product is OK, not great.

I was given this product for free by a friend. I tend to use whatever I am given to be more cost-effective. So, I used this product until it was completely gone. It was alright. I did not feel like it was not effective, but I saw no outstanding results, so to speak. The cream feels good on my dry skin. However, it tends to clog the pores around my eye area if I get too close. Some nights I was tired and did not place the cream in the right areas of my face (or it smeared when I laid down to sleep). I also did not care too much for the scent of this product. I got used to it and that is the best I can say about it.

Absorption
This product tended to be a little too "watery" feeling to me. I did not like the way it felt on my skin after application.

Doesn't Clog Pores
As noted above, I could not get this product too close to my eye area as it tended to clog my pores in that area very easily. I also noticed if I slept on one side too long during the night, I would tend to get a pimple on my cheekbones.

This product is OK, but nothing overall to brag about.

I love Arbonne's RE9 Night Creme

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REcover Night Creme:

At age 60, I have tried many, many creams and lotions. I was introduced to Arbonne products about 10 years ago and am still using them today. They are a little expensive, but I save the containers and order samples (make sure they have not expired). I fill up the containers and save a lot of money this way, and get the benefits of an expensive creme.

Arbonne's night creme has a pleasant smell. Many of the others are too strong and I don't care for that perfumy smell. Arbonne's night creme goes on smoothly and by morning has completely absorbed into your skin and it feels soft and suptle.

Absorption
The night creme is a little thick, but goes on smooth and absorbs completely after a few minutes, leaving your skin smooth and soft.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have not found this product to clog my pores.

This is a very effective product for me. In the winter, I have dry skin and this keeps my skin feeling moisturized.

Great find

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This product is OK, not great.

Doesn't Clog Pores

This product is OK, but nothing overall to brag about.

Will last!

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REcover Night Creme:

I love the arbonne RE9 products. The night cream is smooth and rich, it absorbs very quickly into your skin and your skin feels immediately hydrated. You really can use the product sparingly and it is easy to control the quanity becuase it comes in a screw top jar. I have to say that I used mine so sparingly that over time the product started to get thicker and eventually it turned (almost into a wax!). When I spoke to the consulant she looked up when I purchased the prodcut and it was almost 3 years ago! I know that sounds absurb but the complete line comes with other products like an enzyme peel so I didn't always use the night cream at night. Anyway, it was past the expiration date and becuase it is a more natural product it will do this. However, the consultant offered to replace my product!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This is the best night cream I've ever tried.

from Lubbock, TX

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REcover Night Creme:

I have been using this night cream every evening for two weeks and I've seen a significant improvement in my skin. I no longer have dry or oily patches. It's evened out my skin and reduced the breakouts I've been having.

Absorption
It's perfectly balanced so it's not too oily, or too watery. It feels very light and it only takes a little to cover the whole face.

Doesn't Clog Pores
My skin flareups have stopped all together. I was having blemishes show up every day. Now, I don't have any!

It does all that it promises and more! I'm about to run out and I don't want to replace it with anything else. I can't believe how well it has worked for me. This is a great product.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Arbonne Night Cream doesn't feel thick on your skin.

from Tucker, GA

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REcover Night Creme:

Arbonne Night Cream doesn't feel thick on your skin. I love how it absorbs quickly into your skin. I usually shy away from night creams because the are so thick. This one feels thick as you put it on but then quickly absorbs and feels great on your skin. I noticed a difference in my skin within a few weeks of using the the RE9 kit. It was softer and appeared more radiant and fewer wrinkles. I love the Arbonne products, just wish I could buy them at a store.

Arbonne NutriminC Night Cream is not what you expect

from Furlong, PA

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REcover Night Creme:

The night cream comes in a pretty little orange and gold container.  When you open it you get the pleasing light citrus scent, but when you try to apply it to your skin, it goes on like hard wax, not a soft paste.  I felt like I was using too much pressure and actually doing damage to my sensitive facial skin.  Although I love the Arbonne Nutrimin REC anti-aging line, I do not use the night cream for this reason.  Since it is a botannically based product with no preservatives and no mineral oils, I did not expect it to perform as well as the creams with chemicals in it, but I was totally unprepared for the wax-like consistency which made it extremely difficult to apply to my face.  I would recommend it for the treatment of dry spots only, not for use every night all over your face.  My Arbonne consultant offered me a full refund, which is why I still love buying my  from her - this is the only Arbonne product I ever returned.

The whole Arbonne line is really amazing!

from Southern Pines, NC

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REcover Night Creme:

Arbonne is a wonderful - if a little pricey - line of gentle, all-natural, plant-based products.I have been using their anti-aging/repair/recovery line (RE9) for about 2 years and I really can tell a difference in my skin! A little goes a long way, and it really is worth the investment! Not greasy, doesn't cause any breakouts or flaking on my sensitive skin.

awesome for dryskin

from Sioux Falls, SD

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REcover Night Creme:

really makes a difference in the feel and look of face, The only thing I use in the last 2 years. I am a practicing licenced cosmetologist and know what a good products does. It is hands down better than Lancomme and Estee Lauder etc. because*  have tried them all.*

I use it daily :)

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REcover Night Creme:

I love this product.  I've been using this product for 4 years now and I can tell the big difference when I'm not wearing it.  I have tried so many face creams, cheap or expensive and this one really works for me.  Yes, I understand, it is pricey but sometimes you get what you paid for and this applies to it.  9 out of 10 people who have met me for the first time have told me I look very young for my age.  I get carded for buying lottery, wine, and even super glue!  So, I guess this proves that this product works great.