3.8
Apple
Apple iPhone 3GS White (32 GB) Black Cell Phone

Apple iPhone 3GS White (32 GB) Black Cell Phone

3.8

Great item i would perchase this product again and again

from El Cajon, Ca

About Me Gearhead, Practical

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Great Features
  • Lightweight
  • Simple Controls
  • Strong Signal

Cons

• Games
    • Making Calls
    • Music
    • Texting
    • Web Browsing

Comments about Apple iPhone 3GS White (32 GB) Black Cell Phone:

I used this product for my everyday personal use and it performed exceptional well

• Primary use:
    • Personal
    • Was this a gift?:

S people can now buy an appropriate price

from new york.NY

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Great Features
    • Strong Signal

Cons

• Freezes Up
    • Poor Battery Life

• Games
    • Music

Beautiful product, in fact
    High-precision quality and beauty of design and advanced call and be diagnosed to buy it
    In the latter may be the best product for me

• Primary use:
    • Personal
    • Was this a gift?:

Amazing Phone!

Comments about Apple iPhone 3GS White (32 GB) Black Cell Phone:

I love my phone! It is not the newest in the iPhone technology BUT I still am able to do everything I need on this phone. The phone works wonderfully well and was worth the money I spent on it!

Excellent performance, it runs great rarely have any problems with it. The only thing I have found that I would change is the camera, once you get more than about 600 pictures on there it hesitates before it comes up.

Battery Life
    My battery will typically last me all day. I text a lot and will watch short videos on my phone. Battery holds up great!!!

I consider myself pretty knowledgable when it comes to technology but I have a little difficulty learning new products (the ins and outs) with this phone I was able to learn in about a day or two what everything was and how it works.

Love the size of the phone and the "skinnyness" of it. Makes it not too bulky with the otterbox on it!

• Voice Quality:
    • Battery Life:

Very good and just as good as the other models

Comments about Apple iPhone 3GS White (32 GB) Black Cell Phone:

Extremely durable and very good for an old model. Only small problems developed over time

The 3gs is old compared to the newer models and the newer iOS updates no longer apply to it but it still runs effectivly. The voice control is useless though.

I have officially dubbed my phone "The immortal Phone" because it's been years and it still hasn't cracked. i have dropped it hundreds of times -even down stairs- and the screen is still in brand new condition and phone as well. The inside I can't say the same though, the wifi antenna inside the phone is a little damaged and the audio jack is loose and makes problems but that's my fault for dropping and damaging it throughout the years. The lock button stopped working over time (I use assitive tough though so it's okay) But the phone still lives which impresses me.

Since the newer iOS updates no longer apply you have to do more things to gain the results. The voice control is horrible though.

it's a nice simple design. Sadly it's hard to find cases for it simce it's and old version. But it sure is built for durability.

• Voice Quality: