Other Allergy & Sinus Medicines:

Cons

Aleve does what it says

from Edina, MN

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Headache Caplets:

Aleve-D Sinus and Headache caplets are a blessing to me as they alleviate stuffy, itchy, and watery nose. These are some of the most annoying symptoms of allergies for me. Also, the heachache relief is a nice added benefit. I didn't used to get headaches with my allergies, but this last month I had them almost every day so these really help to keep that under check. These are nice to have along with you in your purse, or your office or for use at home. They do not cause drowsiness or sleepiness either, so that is nice. You can use them either in the day or at night. They are a nice sized pill and are easy to swallow.

Relieves some of the most annoying symptoms of allergies and keeps them under control throughout the day.

Simple to take, just like any other allergy pill.

Immediacy
Kicks in quick and relieves you of all the irritating things your nose suffers from from allergies. It is a great relief!

• Immediacy:

Great product for sinus pressure and relief

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Headache Caplets:

I suffer from seasonal allergies and living in Florida does not help at all. The allergy season seems to last ten months out of the year. I am always looking for something to help with sinus pressure and sinus relief. I bought this Aleve product at my grocery store when it was on sale.
This product really does help keep sinus pressure to a minimum and I feel like I can breath much better throughout the day. It does not relieve all of my allergy symptoms, I really don't think anything can, however it is one of the better products on the market for sinus pressure. I take one tablet in the morning and have I rarely have sinus headaches anymore and the pain in my nose area is gone.
This product really helps make allergy season much more manageable.

This tablet is on the bigger side, but very easy to swallow.

Immediacy
I can feel relief within thirty minutes. I take this medication first thing in the morning and it really does provide all day relief.

Powerhouse Product!

from Madison, WI

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Headache Caplets:

No drowsiness or jitteriness. Powerhouse product, works quickly & lasts 12 hours straight w/o the inconvenience of having to remember to take another pill or carrying extra with you and waiting for it to kick in. Does keep you awake so don't recommend taking after 1 pm in the afternoon. Have felt downright lousy & this works, able to breath, kicks sinus headaches to the curb.

One pill, once daily & set for day.

Immediacy
Works quickly & effectively so you're able to breath freely, alleviates sinus headaches, congestion... Highly recommend.

Aleve sinus caplets review

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Headache Caplets:

Aleve products are the best especially when it comes to body aches and pains or when it comes to persistent annoying headaches. The best thing about Aleve is that just as they say in the commercial that only two tablets of Aleve will last all day; well that is very true because whenever you take two tablets, you are sure it will last that much before your symptoms come back again. I got the Aleve-D Sinus & Headache Caplets and they really do help a lot with headaches. I take it in the morning and I don’t get headache all through the day. However, the only downside to the Aleve caplets is that it should not be taken for a longer period like the Tylenol. It is non-drowsy and has lesser side effects than other caplets in the same category. Overall it is a very good product and I highly recommend it if you are looking for something to help with sinus headache.

Wonderful Product

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Headache Caplets:

I have been diagnosed with sinusitis so I'm always on the lookout for an over the counter medication than can combat congestion, sinus pressure, and headaches. I'm glad I found Aleve-D, because this product eliminates all of the symptoms I've listed above. The other thing I like about this product was that it didn't make me drowsy like other sinus medications so I was able to take it throughout the day while at work and still get everything done I needed to without feeling horrible.

This product is highly effective at treating sinus pressure, headaches, and head congestion. I actually felt like my sinus infection had cleared up while taking this medication.

This product is very easy to use and the effects last a long time so you don't have to pop pills all day in order to feel better.

Immediacy
The thing I love the most about this product is how fast it works. Within 10 to 15 minutes of taking Aleve-D the pressure in my head had subsided and I could breathe better. I was able to concentrate on my work and wasn't preoccupied with feeling sick anymore.

• Immediacy:

Worked great and gave me the relief I wanted.

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Headache Caplets:

I was skeptical about the Aleve-D Sinus & Headache Caplets because I have not had luck with this brand in the past. I had to get these from the pharmacist and show my license which was a bit of an inconvenience but I did it. These caplets were worth the inconvenience. They worked great. They completely got rid of my sinus headache and by using them daily, kept my sinus headache from coming back. These were expensive but well worth it for something that works. It did also seem like they made me a little sleepy but not too bad. I try to take them before bed so it doesn’t matter anyhow. I also like the fact that dosage is small and I only need to take them once a day. I would usually wake up with a sinus headache so taking them at bedtime has actually worked out great for me. Other than feeling a little droopy from them I have not experienced anything else negative and they have worked great for my headaches.

• Immediacy:

Good for headaches but not for migraines.

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Headache Caplets:

I think this medicine is great for an average headache and sinus relief. It works wonders to relieve pain and helps relieve some congestion as well. However, if you are a severe migraine sufferer, you will need something stronger. I get migraines frequently and decided to try this medicine once because I did not have anything else. It did not eliminate my severe headache at all. However, I think it does work well for minor headaches and congestion. I would use this with a cold but not with the flu or with a migraine.

This is effective on minor headaches and congestion. It relieves pain quickly if you take it and catch it in time. However, if your headache gets bad, I would suggest taking something else.

It is incredibly easy to use. You just swallow a caplet. Use it as the instructions advise you.

Immediacy
For a minor headache, it gives you relief pretty quickly. It also relieves congestion fairly quickly.

• Immediacy:

Quick relief from sinus pain.

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Headache Caplets:

When suffering from a really bad cold or flu during the winter season, I always make sure that I have these Aleve-D sinus headache pills stocked in my medicine cabinet. Usually I just have to take a decongestant or cough suppressant to deal with normal symptoms, but once in awhile, I can get the worst headache from sinus pressure that none of these regular cold medicines will relieve. That is when I turn to these pills that concentrate on these sinus discomforts for major relief. I am able to rest better at night with these, and they do not keep me awake, allowing for a restful nights sleep. I do wish that they were a little easier to find though. I usually have to go to a couple of different drugstores to find this exact type of medicine. I have substituted for another brand that had similar claims in the past, but it did not even come close to working as good as these do.

• Immediacy:

This is always my go-to for fast, effective sinus pain relief!

from Sandusky, OH

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Headache Caplets:

After being plagued with sinus problems, especially headaches, for most of my 45+ years, this is the only pain and pressure relief I need. I used to take pain reliever, which helped, but didn't get to the root of the problem. Usually it takes only 2 caplets of Aleve D Sinus and Headache and laying down for about one-half hour or so, gets rid of the pain and pressure and gets me back to normal. I bought this years ago when you could get it over-the-counter, but now it regulated and I have to go through a pharmacist. Not all pharmacies in my area carry this so sometimes its hard for me to find.

For me, this is very effective, all it usually takes is a single dosage of 2 caplets and a little rest to get rid on the sinus pain and pressure.

Very easy to use. The trouble for me is finding it as not every pharmacy in my area carries Aleve D Sinus and Headache and since its carried through pharmacies, you could be waiting to purchase while other persons are getting their prescriptions filled.

Immediacy
For me, it typically only takes one dosage of two caplets of Aleve D Sinus and Headache and a short lay -down and I'm like a new person.

• Immediacy:

Does not work as well other brands.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Headache Caplets:

I have pretty severe seasonal allergies and I am always looking for the best and brightest product to help reduce the symptoms I suffer with during the bad seasons. I had a coupon for this product recently, so I decided to pick up a box. I was a little disappointed. This product contains naproxen as the active ingredients for headaches, but I did not notice a huge difference in my headache after taking it. My runny nose and itchy eyes were relieved more so than my headache, but that is because it has pseudo-ephedrine in it. This is an ingredient that causes this product to have to be purchased over the counter at the pharmacy. I think that pseudo-ephedrine is better at relieving runny noses and itchy/watery eyes than dyphenhydramine or phenylephrine, however, when paired with this type of headache medication, it does work as well. I do not think I would purchase this allergy medication again, even with a coupon. It did not work as well as I would have liked and I have used other products that work much better.