Other Tablets:

Cons

Sold it at a Garage Sale

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Acer Iconia Tab A510 Tablet:

This was the first tablet that my husband and I purchased. We figured that it would be a good startup tablet to see if we liked this hybrid creation before investing in something more expensive. We also felt like buying the Acer Iconia Tab A510 Tablet would give computer companies time to work out the kinks in tablets before we bought another one. We should have saved our money and bought something better the first time around. This one was definitely less expensive for a reason.
About the only thing I liked about the Acer Iconia Tab A510 Tablet was the compact size. The response time was terrible, and most of the time, the screen could not pick up on my touch, rendering it basically useless.
The images and graphics were very fuzzy. I could practically count each pixel; the whole display was so grainy.
I tried everything I knew to do and even consulted one of my tech savvy friends, but alas, this was just a poor investment.
I ended up selling it at a garage sale.

• App Availability:

Overall, It's a pretty good tablet for it's price.

Comments about Acer Iconia Tab A510 Tablet:

There have been minor problems within the last year with it. Time loading apps, space on the tablet itself and users phone store chips (MicroSD cards) WiFi sometimes messes up on it (it doesn't want to connect to WiFi even though it says it is, so you have to turn WiFi off then back on and its fixed). It's cheap and it's been holding up for a year now for me. Pretty good on just about everything.

Battery Life
It survives long enough to get a good run in for hours. If you charge it right the battery lasts.

Processing Speed
Could be faster but its not slow either. Some apps close by its self. Opening apps may take a little long (1 minute or 2) depending on the size of the app.

Weight
Kind of think for a tablet. Definitely one of the thicker ones I've seen. (About a centimeter) Which makes it more heavier.

App Availability
Most apps I've seen on google play tend to be available on it. Maybe some here and there that aren't that I've noticed. I had it for about a year now so.

The design is smooth other than a few things. The notification bar is in the bottom right corner and its just a hassle sometimes clearing them. Finding apps and such is a breeze. Has a face camera. Only buttons are the power and volume buttons. There is a lock view switch on the side of it (Landscape view or portrait view when you rotate the screen).

It's been holding up for a year now. So far no real problems with it besides apps that malfunction themselves. That can't be blamed on the ACER only the apps themselves for that one.

• App Availability:

Perfect little Tablet for the price

Comments about Acer Iconia Tab A510 Tablet:

I just got this tablet today on sale and I have to say I am impressed at how light weight it is. The screen quality is also awesome. The touch screen is super easy to use as it works with the slightest touch. It goes from screen to screen in no time and I am able to have multiple screens open at the same times fro effortless scrolling between pages. It can also be used as an ereader which is awesome. I love this tablet.

• App Availability:

Cheap and well worthy for it's purpose

Comments about Acer Iconia Tab A510 Tablet:

I bought this product last year at best buy on a black friday. It was on sale so i got it for a cheap price, gave it to my bf for christmas cause he's been asking for an ipad and we couldnt afford it. He loved it. He used it for about a year untill we ungraded to an ipad.

Power Performance Tablet

from Tracy, CA

Comments about Acer Iconia Tab A510 Tablet:

After using Apple iPad tablets for years, I decided to go see what all the hype was able with Android. It took a little exploring in order to understand how the Android system works. There are all sorts of gadgets that can be placed on the home screen, but that seems to make the home screen crowded. The icons are not smoothly aligned like Apple products. However, in terms of usability, there could be improvements. For instance, with Android, there seems to be a lag with web surfing or opening up programs. There is also less Apps to choose from with the Android environment. The only upside to this is that the tablet lets you install Flash and customize some settings.

• App Availability:

Acer tablet is worth the price

from Trevor, WI

Comments about Acer Iconia Tab A510 Tablet:

I own a acer tablet and i really like it. the price was low enough for me. I love that it is portable and it came with a lot of applications. I found that it was very easy to use which was good since mine didn't come with a complete instruction book. It came with a electrical charger but i would have liked if it included a computer charger also. I hooked it up to our wireless network which was super easy. It searched and found it then asked for our network password. I would highly recommend this tablet instead of paying huge amounts of money.

Battery Life
the battery lasts unless i play games.

Processing Speed
all my app's run very quick

Weight
It doesn't weigh that much. I was pleasantly surprised.

App Availability
I have downloaded games and app's all for free.

I like the small size. I throw it in my purse to take with me.

I did drop it and part of the frame which is plastic is warped now.

Fast and reliable!

from Fountain, FL

Comments about Acer Iconia Tab A510 Tablet:

I really Loved this tablet it was super fast and the battery was really good I could go all day with out plugging up my tablet! It is easy to use. The pictures are very crisp and clear also the videos!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

• App Availability:

This is a very good product for everyday use.

Comments about Acer Iconia Tab A510 Tablet:

This is a very durable and problem free product that is great for students, home use, and at home business ventures. It takes up very little space and is most compact. It has more than enough storage space because I store most of my information on my flashdrive. It is relatively easy to use even for beginners to the age of computers. This is a good bargain and product.

Battery Life
I tend to work with the tablet using the power source cord when in the house, however on the road if once charged fully will maintain that battery life for a while.

Processing Speed
We recently has a problem with the processing speed, however the built in components that are installed allow you to compress files and delete files when necessary to prevent the tablet from slowing down.

Weight
Very lightweight. Weighs less than some textbooks!!!

App Availability
Once connected to the internet which can be used via a cable or WiFi you can literally choose what you apps that you deem necessary or just fun to have.

My design is very simple and my tablet is black. By the by that is my favorite color and also shows no marks or smudges on tjhe exterior.

Very durable. My tablet has been dropped a few times and the most damaged sustained was a button fell off and I was able to snap it back on. How convenient.

from Cressona, PA

Comments about Acer Iconia Tab A510 Tablet:

I am very pleased with this product. I just received it a few weeks ago so I am still learning all the features, but so far it has exceeded my expectations. It is great for surfing the internet, sending e-mails and has many apps that are already on the tablet. I am happily playing the free Scrabble game and using the picture size is great and can accommodate watching you tube or other video clips.e free app for aphasia from which my husband suffers. It is lightweight and very durable. The 10" screen size accommodates watching video clips. Sound is a little soft but as I sad I am still experimenting with it.