Other Tablets:
Acer
A700 10k32u
Acer ICONIA Tab 10.1-Inch Tablet

Summary

Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system10.1" multitouch displayWi-Fi32GB storage capacityNetflix, Google Talk, YouTube|Enjoy your favorite media with this Acer Iconia Tab A700 Series tablet that features a 32GB capacity for ample storage space. The 10.1" high-definition multitouch display offers easy navigation and clear images.

Acer ICONIA Tab 10.1-Inch Tablet

Pros

Cons

Love this product

Comments about Acer ICONIA Tab 10.1-Inch Tablet:

I have not had an issue with this tablet since I bought it in the summer of 2012. I can do anything on it from creating a simple webpage to checking and responding to emails. I have found it easier to carry than a laptop and doesn't require as much energy to charge as a laptop does. I love reading books on it and playing games on Facebook. You have a port to store an external memory card. It comes with an internal memory of 8gb. But I am a photographer/web designer so I have to have more memory. I can even use photoshop on this tablet and it works like a charm.

Battery Life
I can go for days without having to charge it. using my apps doesn't run down the battery either.

very fast to the touch

Weight
It could be a little lighter but it works the way it is.

App Availability
It is an android operating system and uses google play to download apps onto. I love it.

It is lightweight and easy to carry around.

I accidentally spilled a little water on it and it didn't short out or mess up.

• App Availability:

Very good Tablet, one of the best from Acer so far.

Comments about Acer ICONIA Tab 10.1-Inch Tablet:

I found that this tablet was very easy to use, my children can use it with ease as well. It was simple and not difficult to figure out at all.

Battery Life
The battery can last for quite a while. With continual use, I can have about 8 hours of battery life.

Processing Speed
It has a very fast processing speed. The internet and apps run fast and rarely ever crashes. I have had no problems with any of my apps freezing as I have on other tablets.

Weight
It is very lightweight and easy to hold and maneuver. My children have no trouble at all picking it up and moving it from place to place.

App Availability
This tablet has every app that I or my children want. It has many free apps to choose from as well in the app market.

The sleek design is really good. My children can easily pick it up without struggling. It has very nice speakers, with loud sound.

This tablet has been wonderful for me. It is very durable, and even child friendly. I would recommend this tablet for durability.

• App Availability:

More than adequate for my Avon business use!

from Canterbury, CT

Comments about Acer ICONIA Tab 10.1-Inch Tablet:

Excellent for my business use, except it does not have the camera functions I need for mobile banling. Otherwise very good for my orders and product searches while on the road. Having trouble with thetouch panel sensitivity, though, sometimes more than a light touch required even though I have adjusted the settings! Also having trouble with the Display settings, there is not a way to auto flip the screen.

Battery is great!

Processing Speed
Processing speed is excellent. Tablet boots up quickly and is ready for use

Weight
Nice weight, easy to handle

App Availability
Excellent app. store! Comes with preloaded software and Google app. store always has what I need

Love the design, easy to use. The screen size is perfect, not sure I would be comfortable using the 7" model

I do not put it to the durability test, but it seems able to withstand any punishment it might be given! Have a shield on the screen, very easy to install and a great protector against any scratching from my stylus, everyday use!

ACER ICONIA TAB

Comments about Acer ICONIA Tab 10.1-Inch Tablet:

I got this tablet as a gift and I really like it. I use it mainly for going online and playing some games. The battery life is ok it last me about 6 or 7 hours. I just remember to plug it in every night before bed.It looks nice and its pretty easy to use. Im not very good with computers and I found this easy to use. Its also not heavy so you dont get tired of holding it.All in all its a pretty good tablet.

Battery Life
I get good amount of hours every day. I use it for about 6 hours.

Its really fast.

Weight
Its light so you dont get tired.

App Availability
I found a bunch of apps to download on this tablet.

It looks very nice and sleek.

I think with proper care it should last.