Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Aveda Green Science Firming Face Creme

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I didn't notice much of a difference

Comments about Aveda Green Science Firming Face Creme:

Nice as a moisturizer, but I didn't notice a big difference in my skin. I also tried their Green Science Serum and the Green Science Cleanser, so I had the whole regiment. I used this for about 3 months with no visible change. What I liked is that I generally have acne prone skin (and I am even into my 30's and still get acne occasionally), and none of the products made me break out. I almost always break out with a moisturizer or a cream! The downside of this product is its high price tag. I think they are charging way too much for a product that doesn't seem to do as advertised. I really liked the idea of a "greener" method to anti-aging, but this isn't it.

Absorption
It does feel really nice on your skin and not oily or too heavy like a lot of face creams do.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have oily/acne prone skin and did not break out from this at all!

While it's a very nice moisturizer, it didn't seem to firm my facial skin or to reduce wrinkles or fine lines. I guess I wasn't that impressed with it, especially since its cost was high.

very gentle lotion

Comments about Aveda Green Science Firming Face Creme:

I have very sensitive skin but I was starting to get wrinkles so I wanted to find a lotion that was gentle but also had some anti aging formula. I first tried other lotions and found that anti aging formula is quite strong so my skin was reacting to the lotions. Then one of my hair dressers recommended aveda so I tried this lotion. This lotion is very gentle so it did not irritate my sensitive skin. I use it every night and I wake up with tight skin. I am not quite sure how much it is reducing my wrinkles but I don't think I am getting more. I mean I guess it is difficult to stop skin from aging to I am just using this to mostly keep my sensitive skin moist and I am happy with that.

Absorption
I apply it before I go to bed and in the morning my skin feels nice and tight. I think it absorbs pretty quickly. I don't see it smearing on my clothes or on the pillow.

I don't think this reduces already made wrinkles but maybe helps preventing.

I'm loving this lotion.

Comments about Aveda Green Science Firming Face Creme:

When I first bought this product I was skeptical about how well it works. The first night I used it, my face felt so smooth and stays feeling smooth. After a few days I could tell that my skin was extremely smooth and soft. It has started feeling much firmer than before I started using it. I hope that it keeps working as well as it is now. It also smells very good. I use it day and night and will keep using it as long as it's on the market.

Tighter skin in days

from Cranston, RI

Comments about Aveda Green Science Firming Face Creme:

I received this as a sample and was a bit skeptical at first. Although I have recently fallen in love with Aveda's products in general, I wasn't sure that the face creme/cream was something that could help me. However, onyl after a few days did I notice that my skin appeared smoother and tighter. I am not someone with a lot of wrinkles (yet!), but other imperfections of my skin seems to disappear. I was generally pleased with how fast it worked, and how little was needed to be effective. Recommended. Since I did not purchase the full size, I would say that it can be pricey though. I did not give it 5 stars because I was not able to use it for continued, long-term use.

After only one week, the sagging crepey skin looks smoother

from Covington, GA

Comments about Aveda Green Science Firming Face Creme:

Aveda has really come out with an advanced product.  I love the green science firming eye cream.  I am 38 and feel like my eye lids were losing firmness.  Since using this product, I notice a more firm and smooth appearance to the lid.  I love it!

Surprisingly non-greasy, easy to wear under makeup.

from O Fallon, MO

Comments about Aveda Green Science Firming Face Creme:

I got this product as a sample with the firming eye cream.  Surprisingly, it has turned into a choice product for me.  It absorbs quickly and easily.  Wears under makeup perfectly. Feels great on the skin.  Love the natural aspect of the product line.

Awesome product, difference in one use.

from Hardy, VA

Comments about Aveda Green Science Firming Face Creme:

Aveda anti-aging firming cream is awesome. It has helped my skin feel and look firmer in only a couple of days. My skin has felt so much better. I have used Aveda products for a long time, however, this product is very new for me and since I have turned 38 I felt I needed something new for my skin since I was getting older and wrinkles were slowly but surely developing. I will monitor the results, however, if things keep progressing, I will definetely keeping using Aveda firming gel. It is one of the best anti-aging products I have ever used.