Other Laptops:
ASUS
UX31A
ASUS Zenbook 13.3 inch Ultrabook

ASUS Zenbook 13.3 inch Ultrabook

i will buy this computer again and again it is wenderful

from algeria

About Me Infrequent User

Pros

• Bright
  • Durable
  • Good Value
  • Professional Weight
  • Sharp Tones & Colors

Cons

• Color Photos
    • Graphics & Charts
    • Professional Documents

Comments about ASUS Zenbook 13.3 inch Ultrabook:

it's is a very webderfull product it's infrequently .. it is fast and beautifull , and there is no cons on it , i advice all people to buy a one for every one of familly , because you will love it , i liked it . especially the black and gold color .. high quality . there is no problems about wi-fi it's enough to watch youtube and to chat in facebook and tweeter .. etc . and about the battery it's i can't recomened to you but it's good but you have to be so smart to use it . about the system it's windows 10 pro . so fast . all things in this product are wenderful so buy it quickly ... !! < 3

• Primary use:
    • Personal

ASUS Ultrabook is FAST!!!

from Dallas, GA

Comments about ASUS Zenbook 13.3 inch Ultrabook:

For Christmas my husband surprised me with a new laptop. It was the ASUS Ultrabook UX31A. It is super thin and fas!. It hardly weighs anything at all. My old laptop was so heavy that I hated taking it with me and was out of date. This one has a back lit keyboard so you can see when the room is darker. I love how easy it is to type on too. The keyboard has just the right touch (not too mushy and not too hard). The speakers are pretty good too. Sometimes the volume isn't that loud on a laptop. The screen is very bright and easy to read. The only problem I've had is that when you are on the internet, it's really easy to zoom in and out too much. My husband "thought" he had it fixed but it still does it. It's very sensitive in that respect. I've gotten used to it and there is probably some setting to fix it (if I bothered to look). I would definitely recommend this laptop for anyone who wants something lighter to carry that is fast and is all around great! From what he said the price tag was a bit high but I'm sure they will come down with time.

Support & Service
    I haven't contacted support but haven't had any issues so I listed it as very good.

My son dropped it and it slid off the couch (so far so good).

• Battery Life: