Other Laptops:
Thin and Light Laptops, Ultraportable Laptops, PC Laptops
ASUS Zenbook 13.3 inch Ultrabook

ASUS Zenbook 13.3 inch Ultrabook

ASUS Ultrabook is FAST!!!

from Dallas, GA

Comments about ASUS Zenbook 13.3 inch Ultrabook:

For Christmas my husband surprised me with a new laptop. It was the ASUS Ultrabook UX31A. It is super thin and fas!. It hardly weighs anything at all. My old laptop was so heavy that I hated taking it with me and was out of date. This one has a back lit keyboard so you can see when the room is darker. I love how easy it is to type on too. The keyboard has just the right touch (not too mushy and not too hard). The speakers are pretty good too. Sometimes the volume isn't that loud on a laptop. The screen is very bright and easy to read. The only problem I've had is that when you are on the internet, it's really easy to zoom in and out too much. My husband "thought" he had it fixed but it still does it. It's very sensitive in that respect. I've gotten used to it and there is probably some setting to fix it (if I bothered to look). I would definitely recommend this laptop for anyone who wants something lighter to carry that is fast and is all around great! From what he said the price tag was a bit high but I'm sure they will come down with time.

Support & Service
I haven't contacted support but haven't had any issues so I listed it as very good.

My son dropped it and it slid off the couch (so far so good).

• Battery Life: