Other Laptops:

Samsung Series 5 14-inch Ultrabook

Pros

Cons

Ready Full High speed And excellent shape Power Voice

from Excellent device to be used in the kitch

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Comfortable Keyboard

Cons

• Freezes Up

• Business Use

Voice acceptable
Clear Screen

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

These guys know how to make electronics, great machine.

Comments about Samsung Series 5 14-inch Ultrabook:

Our ultra book is such a great addition to our other devices, it makes a good run at being in the front of the pack. We use our laptop at home and work so often that it has become and extension of our family really. It really makes things easier on us when we have this extra device to get us through our daily computing needs.

Great functionality and awesome simplicity. We never get slowed down by any clunky processing or confusing os issues, really easy stuff.

Battery Life
The battery goes on full charge for most of our time out of the home and we charge it at the end of the day, doesn't usually require much charging time either.

Support & Service
Their website and staff are outrageously helpful and super easy to talk to. Great integrity.

Speed/Performance
It's such a fast computer, we're really impressed and pleased.

We love the design and hope to decorate it more in the future.

It doesn't seem to have any faults with endurance and strength when it comes to being prepared for a swift bump into the wall or tumble from the toddlers grip and it still hums like a charm.

It's OK.

Comments about Samsung Series 5 14-inch Ultrabook:

I have owned this laptop for about two years. I can assure you that this is a very reliable and durable laptop with a great design and many features. Still, after one year, the laptop became losing battery life. It is very easy to use, Samsung support was very helpful. The laptop is very, very fast, which is probably one of the best features. In addition, the laptop is very easy to use. It is suitable for traveling, home use, a nice choice for college and university students. The price is really affordable. Although the ultrabook has many pros, I would not recommend using it for business.

Very easy to use.

Battery Life
Was great a year ago. It is not now. Usually 2-4 hours depending on what you are doing.

Support & Service
I love Samsung support. The easiest way to contact them is using the Live Chat feature on samsung.com. If the live chat's unavailable, I would recommend contacting Samsung by phone.

Great speed.

I just love the design.

A very durable and reliable computer.

• Speed/Performance:

Light,sleek and easy to use.

Comments about Samsung Series 5 14-inch Ultrabook:

The Ultrabook is light weight, the operating system is easy to use. Its effecient and the battery life is great. Whether it is for school or work it is top notch. I have not had any issues with the speed or security of the product. It is fast and easy to use. I like the keyboard the best. The letter are spaced evenly apart.

Streamlined & Serious

from Stewartsville, NJ

Comments about Samsung Series 5 14-inch Ultrabook:

Thin & light. Fast boot, charge, download, operation, shutdown. Nice volume, colors, setting choices. Long battery life. Auto brightness & powersaving capabilities.

Got it 3 days before Windows 8 was put on it so it's extremely easy to use.

Battery Life
It can go days without a recharge. Love the ability to adjust battery-saving options.

Support & Service
For the year that it's guaranteed, not bad. Calls and e-mails are answered by people...

Speed/Performance
Multiple screens up and working - still fast.

Lite and sleek. Would like to have had a colored option...

Seriously, it's a laptop - don't drop it.

Slim and easy to carry

from Morganton, NC

Comments about Samsung Series 5 14-inch Ultrabook:

This is a slim to carry laptop. Forget about the bulkiness with others. Size means everything with this one!! Graphics I think are pretty awesome, especially for a laptop. Fast speeds for surfing the internet an downloading pictures and even streaming movies. I have better luck streaming movies on this than I usually do with my desktop.

Battery Life
About as good as any other laptop.