Other Laptops:

Cons

wow

from lipya

About Me Avid Gamer

Pros

• Comfortable Keyboard
  • Fast
  • Lightweight
  • Long Battery Life
  • Powerful
  • Quality Display
  • Quiet

• Word Processing

wow

• Primary use:
    • Personal

not the best quality for the price

Comments about Toshiba Lap Top:

I do not like writing negative reviews, but I have not had a great experience with this Toshiba lap top. I bought four months ago and have had to send it back to be fixed twice already. The built in mouse pad stopped working and then the computer screen went black and nothing would come on the screen. Both were technical issues where the computer needed to be sent out to be repaired. This is very disappointing for a brand new lap top with a great brand name.

• Speed/Performance:

Most reliable, innovative, technoloy wise lap top on the market.

Comments about Toshiba Lap Top:

I will only buy a Toshiba laptop and no other brand for my home and my business. These are the most reliable, and innovative lap tops that i have owned. I have owned several different brands and Toshiba has won out every time.

Very easy to use, comes with a very easy to read manual, and help is always available through tech support.

Battery Life
    The battery life is excellent compared to most lap tops. i can use my lap top for two day before I have to charge it again.

Support & Service
    Toshiba Tech Support is GREAT. They will go above and beyond to help you solve any problem that you may have with your lap top. They will even walk you through any process that you don't understand. They will even remotely access your computer to assist you if you are not computer savvy to help resolve the problem.

Speed/Performance
    The speed was wonderful. I had no problems, all my applications loaded very quickly.

The design of Toshiba is awesome.

these computers are very durable. I have dropped my lap top several times, and it still functioned correctly and continued to work. I bought my Toshiba lap top back in April 2005, and all I have done to it was add some extra Gigabytes of memory to it.

Great

Comments about Toshiba Lap Top:

Perfect - offers lots of safety options to protect it and very easy to handle. Customer Service is very helpful and it's great overall. The only downfall is that it is limited on the 'gaming' side but that shouldn't be a problem for people who don't 'game'.

Battery Life
    5 Hour battery life, it's really good!

Support & Service
    Customer support is great - very helpful. They actually know what they're doing!

Speed/Performance
    Overall speeds are great, top quality lap top with strikingly fast speed.

Great, compact, and lightweight lap top with a large screen. It's great for work, movies, or anything like that because of the large display. The keyboard is a bit large, especially for a laptop but it fits the screen, so I guess they didn't have a choice.

Really strong computer but most importantly, it's very safe. If your computer vibrates, stimulating falling, the main hard drive gets relocated to a safe spot which is very smart and can easily store your data and prevent it from harms way in the event that your laptop falls out of your grip or off your desk. I'd give Durability a 15 if I could, strong piece of work.

• Speed/Performance:

Good start, very poor finish

Comments about Toshiba Lap Top:

I recieved a Toshiba Satellite for Christmas two years ago and needless to say was very excited as this was my first laptop and I needed one badly for college. For the first couple months (say 4), it performed perfectly with no problems. Battery life was about two hours, it wasn't too loud, etc. However, after a while, the screen would split into three parts unexpectedly without warning, with the outside thirds switched. I called customer support and they claimed to have no idea what the problem was as they had never heard of it. Long story short, this problem rendered the laptop useless and with no help from Toshiba I was forced to search online for a solution. Turns out this is a very common problem and it comes from the poor design and cheap parts connecting the screen to the main body and is not fixable unless you replace the screen. In other words, the other features of this laptop are useless because Toshiba refuses to acknowledge a huge design flaw in MANY models of their laptops.

Battery Life
    Was 2 hours, but deteriorated to about 40 minutes after two years.

Support & Service
    Their service people in Indonesia are clueless and their managers are crooks.

An amazing product

Comments about Toshiba Lap Top:

I have a Toshiba Lap top and Toshiba excite and I love my product, they work well and easy to upgrade

Could be better

Speed/Performance
    Depending on how many windows I have open my laptop is usually pretty fast.

I have had to replace my laptop once because it fell and couldn't be fixed, but I wouldn't change the brand so I replaced with the same toshiba