Other Laptops:
Lenovo
06794TU
Lenovo Ideapad G560 (06794TU) PC Notebook

Lenovo Ideapad G560 (06794TU) PC Notebook

Great computer - should have purchased a Lenovo earlier!

from New Bern, NC

Comments about Lenovo Ideapad G560 (06794TU) PC Notebook:

I really like this computer, it's a workhorse and fast. It did come with Windows 8 but it give you the option to operate using Windows 7. Screen size is perfect and it's not heavy. Good overall computer for home or office. It does come loaded with a lot of garbage but that's why there is a delete button.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

Does what I need it to do

Comments about Lenovo Ideapad G560 (06794TU) PC Notebook:

Great laptop for a low price. Does what I need it to do, check emails, music, videos. We play app games, works great for those. Not for the gamer that plays high def games. Battery life is nice. Able to stream and watch tv shows with very little to no lag. Can watch a few shows before the battery goes.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

I love it so far!

from Holly Ridge, NC

Comments about Lenovo Ideapad G560 (06794TU) PC Notebook:

I have had this laptop for about three months, and so far, so good! It was one of the best priced laptops when I was looking. I didn't have a ton to spend, but I still wanted something that was good quality and had the features I desired (webcam, etc). This was the perfect fit.

I have not had any problems with this laptop whatsoever. Sometimes, the internet runs a bit slow, but I'm almost 100% certain that's due to my internet connection and has nothing to do with the actual laptop.

It starts up and shuts down very quickly for me. I've never had it freeze up on me or anything like that.

The design of it isn't the most exciting and the flashiest, but I was told that Lenovo laptops are made more for the business side and less for looks. They don't put a lot of time and effort into making it look good.... but that's ok with me. I'd rather them put time into making a good quality laptop.

I'm impressed with it so far... hoping it lasts a long while!

Does everything I want it to

from New Orleans, LA

Comments about Lenovo Ideapad G560 (06794TU) PC Notebook:

I have had the laptop for about a month now. I mostly use it for word processing, music, photo storage, internet browsing, and video streaming. I sometimes do some C or matlab programming. This laptop handles all those things without problem. The memory is good. The speed is fine. I really like the look and feel of the keyboard and the touchpad. The touchpad can be a little sensitive, but I am certain that I will adjust to that. It is not the prettiest laptop in the world, and the case feels a little cheap. The battery goes quickly and needs constant charging. I think it lasts about 2 hours fully charged, and I am guessing that number will go down as the thing gets older and older. It came with a lot of unnecessary and unuseful software installed. This is just clutter and needs to be removed right away. It came with the veriface biometric face scanner login software. This is neat but soon just becomes a nuisance. I uninstalled it. Overall, I am satisfied with my laptop.