Other Baby Swings:
4Moms
4Moms mamaRoo

4Moms mamaRoo

Pros

• Comfortable (7)
  • Easy to set up (7)
  • Soothing (6)
  • Stable (5)
  • Fun (3)

Cons

• Difficult to store (3)

• Naptime (7)
  • Newborns (7)
  • Indoors (6)
  • Infants (4)
  • Preemies (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (4), Parent of two or more children (3)

Okay product ...

from Queen ny

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy To Set Up

Cons

• Noisy

Comments about 4Moms mamaRoo:

It's an okay product. The mobile doesn't move on it's own so you constantly need to spin in for baby to be entertained. It's a little loud. Overall baby likes the movements but doesn't stay in it for more than 10 or 15 minutes.

Will definitely purchase a again

from Fairmont wv

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Fun
  • Lightweight
  • Soothing
  • Stable

• Outdoors
    • Playtime
    • Special Needs

Comments about 4Moms mamaRoo:

This is the Mercedes of baby swings. I received this as a gift and it worked wonders it plays different sounds has different speeds and you can even hook an aux cord and play your own music for the baby once my daughter at 6 months I passed it on to my niece and she loves it

Awesome Newborn Swing

from Alabama

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Soothing
    • Stable
    • Strong Construction

Cons

• Difficult To Store

Comments about 4Moms mamaRoo:

As a newborn my baby loved it here and there. Mainly loved the sound machine part the most so much for the first month i had to play it while sleeping. But draw back if your child is super spoilled and likes to be in mommy or daddy arms it just does not do the trick like it was supposed to. Considering how much i payed for it i expected my baby to love this swing be in it as much as possible but that was not the case. Not saying its not worth it i seen some babys in it almost round the clock and work wonders its just depends on the child.

Best Night Sleep Ever

from Mt.juliet, TN

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Fun
    • Lightweight
    • Soothing
    • Stable

Cons

• Difficult To Store

• Special Needs

Comments about 4Moms mamaRoo:

I got this from my sister who used it with her daughter. I was first like i don't need these. Ooooo I was wrong! You need this. Ok mama do you need this. It worked like a charm!! My son was very colicky and this helped him so much. You can adjust the seat so they don't lay so flat and raise up a little so it helps with reflux too. You can add your phone and play your own music too. Big fan of this and i highly recommend it. Love that the seat is washable. Must have for new moms. Worth every penny.

the best swing ever

from brownstown,mi

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Soothing
    • Stable

• Outdoors
      • Playtime

Comments about 4Moms mamaRoo:

I love this swing I've had 3 different ones. I went through tons of batteries and motors going out with other brands so i decided i would try a more high end swing and I'm so glad i did. This swing always put my sweet babies to sleep. my daughter was in it till she was 9 months old.I love that the swing has bluetooth and i can control it from my phone. I also like that i can hook my iPod up to it and play my own music on it. 4moms has great costumer service so if you have any issues with it in the 1st years and you have your receipt they will take care of you.I would never use another swing.

Expected more bang for my buck

from Columbus Ohio

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Soothing

Cons

• Flimsy
      • Noisy

Comments about 4Moms mamaRoo:

When we had our son and were deciding on a swing, we settled for the mamaroo. It has a sleek, futuristic appearance and it is advertised to "move like you do". It's rocking motion is meant to mimic the swaying of laying a caregiver's arms. We also expected that because it was so pricey compared to other swings on the market, it would be a phenomenal baby item. Needless to say we were all disappointed. While my son does use it for naps, the attached mobile does not do much to hold his attention. The variety of motions is nice, but it's not really necessary. We tend to only use one of the options, as it is what the baby seems to prefer. The base of the product is sturdy, but the part that circulates to move the seat is quite wobbly, especially if baby is fidgety. The built in sound machine is awful. The speakers are crackly and full of static, causing the sound to be quite abrasive, instead of the intended soothing. We have not used the MP3 player attachment as the speakers are not of good quality. Overall, this product seems to be something of a big hype. So many of the features that seem like a good idea, either we're not implemented correctly during manufacturing or they are not necessary.

AMAZING!

from Boston, MA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Fun
      • Soothing
      • Stable
      • Strong Construction

Cons

• Difficult To Store
      • Not really good for travel

Comments about 4Moms mamaRoo:

This product has been a total lifesaver. It easily rocks our baby to sleep and also helps her stay asleep if she falls asleep in our arms and we need to set her down. It's very safe and sturdy and the different motions are great. The sound quality isn't really the best, but it is fine for what it is. I do wish the mobile would spin on it's own.