Other Baby Swings:
4Moms
4Moms mamaRoo

4Moms mamaRoo

Pros

• Comfortable (3)
  • Easy to set up (3)
  • Soothing (3)

• Indoors (3)
  • Naptime (3)
  • Newborns (3)

the best swing ever

from brownstown,mi

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Soothing
  • Stable

• Infants
    • Outdoors
    • Playtime
    • Preemies

Comments about 4Moms mamaRoo:

I love this swing I've had 3 different ones. I went through tons of batteries and motors going out with other brands so i decided i would try a more high end swing and I'm so glad i did. This swing always put my sweet babies to sleep. my daughter was in it till she was 9 months old.I love that the swing has bluetooth and i can control it from my phone. I also like that i can hook my iPod up to it and play my own music on it. 4moms has great costumer service so if you have any issues with it in the 1st years and you have your receipt they will take care of you.I would never use another swing.

Expected more bang for my buck

from Columbus Ohio

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Soothing

Cons

• Flimsy
    • Noisy

Comments about 4Moms mamaRoo:

When we had our son and were deciding on a swing, we settled for the mamaroo. It has a sleek, futuristic appearance and it is advertised to "move like you do". It's rocking motion is meant to mimic the swaying of laying a caregiver's arms. We also expected that because it was so pricey compared to other swings on the market, it would be a phenomenal baby item. Needless to say we were all disappointed. While my son does use it for naps, the attached mobile does not do much to hold his attention. The variety of motions is nice, but it's not really necessary. We tend to only use one of the options, as it is what the baby seems to prefer. The base of the product is sturdy, but the part that circulates to move the seat is quite wobbly, especially if baby is fidgety. The built in sound machine is awful. The speakers are crackly and full of static, causing the sound to be quite abrasive, instead of the intended soothing. We have not used the MP3 player attachment as the speakers are not of good quality. Overall, this product seems to be something of a big hype. So many of the features that seem like a good idea, either we're not implemented correctly during manufacturing or they are not necessary.

AMAZING!

from Boston, MA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Fun
    • Soothing
    • Stable
    • Strong Construction

Cons

• Difficult To Store
    • Not really good for travel

• Infants

Comments about 4Moms mamaRoo:

This product has been a total lifesaver. It easily rocks our baby to sleep and also helps her stay asleep if she falls asleep in our arms and we need to set her down. It's very safe and sturdy and the different motions are great. The sound quality isn't really the best, but it is fine for what it is. I do wish the mobile would spin on it's own.