Other Baby Formulas:
Soy-Based Formula
up & up
up & up Infant Formula Soy

up & up Infant Formula Soy

Both of my kids loved and thrived on this formula!

My Daughter has issues with the milk based formula and absolutely thrives on Up and Up brand soy.  Love the price and its always available when i need it.  My daughter has reflux and we couldnt figure out why she kept spitting up once she was on her medicine.  Well we figured out she couldnt have milk based formula and made the switch to Up and Up brand Soy.  We used it with my son also and loved it.  she is thriving now that we switched her to the Soy and has had only a little bit of problems with constipation due to the soy.  I love the price and quality of this product.  I find no difference in this generic brand than the other formulas we have tried(similac, good start).  It has helped her reflux almost clear up totally which we are greatful for.  I believe this product is the best cost effeicient option out there.  It is easy to find and is usually in stock even when other brands are not.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

I originally had my son on Similac Isomil and decided to switch to the Up and Up soy formula to save quite a bit of money. I noticed right away my son began spitting up almost the entire bottle after feedings (I would burp him at least 4 times during a feeding) and he was having bowel movements 2-3 times a day (normally every 2 days on Isomil).  Right when we finish the can, I notice blood in his spit-up.  Approx a dime sized amount.  I take him in immediately to have him evaluated.  They even find blood in his stool!!  He was even diagnosed with anemia! I feel HORRIBLE! Just because I wanted to save some money, my poor son suffered!! Now every week, he has to have his blood count checked and when he is 6months old (he is 3mo now), he'll need to have a GI scope performed!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! You definitely get what you pay for!

UP & UP formula is great quality and affordable

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about up & up Infant Formula Soy:

I absolutely LOVE this formula! It has all the same nutritional benefits as Enfamil ProSobee but is easily half the price. It is great b/c we can switch back and forth between this brand and Enfamil (when we get coupons from them). Whenever I buy store brand formula, it is always from Target, most of their store brand products are just as good as name brand and much more affordable. And the best part for me...I once picked the wrong formula on accident and I was able to return it for what I meant to get. That is awesome customer service if you ask me!!!

Up & Up Formula is my first choice in formulas for my babies!

from Negaunee, MI

Comments about up & up Infant Formula Soy:

While we all know breast feeding is best for your baby, there comes a time in most Mama's lives that they turn to formula to meet at least part of their babies nutritional needs.  We have been parents for 22 years with 6 children and we have tried several different formulas over the years.  Up & Up is the brand I choose first for my babies.  It has a better smell than many I have used.  It mixes up easily  without having to struggle to get the lumps out, which for a soy formula can be a huge issue, I have used some brands over the years that you had to use a wire wisk to mix them so mixing it up in the bottle as you needed it just wasn't an option! it has a sweet taste that the babies readily take, even my breast fed babies have willing taken it.  And to make this formula even better, it costs much less than the national brands,  This may not be a big deal for some families, but I have known too many Moms who have diluted their baby's formulas to try to save money and with the price of Up & Up, no one should feel the need to dilute their baby's primary source of nutrition or rush their baby to milk before the are ready to save on money.  I highly recommend this product and it is the formula I purchased for my children as well as the formula I supply for my daycare babies who use formula.

Both of my kids loved and thrived on this formula!

from Chester, VA

Baby Girl LOVES Up and Up

from Muscle Shoals, AL

Comments about up & up Infant Formula Soy:

My little girl has had serious issues in the past with formula.  We were on Similac Sensitive RS for the longest because she was spitting up really bad.  The doctor finally decided to try Soy formula with her.  I tried Up and Up because of the value and the reviews I've read.  My daughter loves it.  We received an Isomil sample in the mail from Similac and she refuses to take it.  She'd much rather have the Up and Up.  She still has acid reflux, but since she's been on this formula it's been MUCH better and she's been eating better because her little throat is no longer raw and her stomache is not upset like it was.

The canister of this formula is much bigger than the Similac and it's less expensive than the small can of Similac.  This has saved us in our pocket book and made for a much happier baby.

This is absoletly the best formula for my son. It works great!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about up & up Infant Formula Soy:

Me and my husband not only love the baby formula Target soy brand that comes in this green can . It is absoluetly inexpensive! works great. It does not not give my son gas like Enfamil Lipil did. Formula can get quite expensive so this is a great deal for soy formula. It works just the same. Both of my kids are growing up on this brand and I have had no problems. I would definetly reccomend this product to any smart buyer. You not only get quality but you get your moneys worth. A++++++++++

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

from Yucaipa, CA

Comments about up & up Infant Formula Soy:

love this formula for my little one! just as good as similac!

from Nederland, TX

Comments about up & up Infant Formula Soy:

This formula is wonderful! I use to spend tons of money on the similac soy and thought I would try out Target's UP an UP brand formula. My daughter has done wonderful with it and we have more money to buy pacifiers(two dogs...what can I say?! lol) Can't rave enough about this product!

Just as Good as the Name Brands!

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about up & up Infant Formula Soy:

My son was primarily nourished through breastfeeding, but there came a time when we decided to add some formula to his diet. We had samples from various sources and really had no idea what we would choose. We found that he preferred Similac to Enfamil, but with our budget, both of those seemed astronomically expensive. I started researching other brands and found that ALL formula must be regulated by the FDA and therefore there was little different between name and store brands. We decided to try the Target Up and Up formula and our son loved it! We never had an issue with it and he had 1-2 bottles each day from about 6-11 months old. He is now over a year and we no longer use formula but are very glad we found the Up and Up brand. At about half the cost of the name brands, it was a no-brainer for us. If your child just needs a little something extra, I would definitely suggest Up and Up formula from Target!

Good generic

from Simpsonville, SC

Comments about up & up Infant Formula Soy:

My two children have both been formula babies. I have used just about every brand of formula out there. There really are only slight differences among the brands (in my opinion). I know that for some babies, their tummies are more sensitive, but my boys have been able to drink whatever I give them. Up and Up is the brand I use most frequently. I appreciate that the price is more reasonable. Occasionally you can even get coupons for it, but not often. But even without coupons, it's still among the cheapest options. The powder is not as fine as Enfamil, but it also does not get as foamy as Enfamil does, so I like that. I feel comfortable feeding my baby generic formula because I know they all really contain the same thing. It has the same nutrients for half the price and my baby seems to like it just as much as any other brand. I have noticed some specks in the formula; I was told it is "scorched nutrients".

This formula is as good as the name brands with half the cost!

from Edmond, OK

Comments about up & up Infant Formula Soy:

I started using this product to save a little money since we use only formula for our baby. I wanted something with the quality of the name brands that was easier on the pocket book. This one is perfect for us!