Other Kitchen Home Improvements:
Simplehuman
ST1018
simplehuman Compact Sensor Pump Soap Dispenser

simplehuman Compact Sensor Pump Soap Dispenser

I love having this in my kitchen!

Comments about simplehuman Compact Sensor Pump Soap Dispenser:

I always felt touching a soap dispenser in the kitchen was a bad way to spread germs, but this is perfect! I got it at Bed Bath & Beyond with a coupon. It's really easy to use. The button on top allows you to adjust how much soap comes out (+more -less) so you aren't wasting more soap than you need. It uses batteries very slowly. The current ones have lasted over a year.
It came with the simplehuman brand of soap. After that, we used Softsoap brand, which is much thicker. I just increased the amount that came out, and it worked. But after that I went back to simplehuman soap. I like it a lot better with the thinner viscosity and with a BBB coupon, it's very affordable.
It's easy to refill. From what I can tell, it works on a motion sensor. My only complaint is that sometimes when I'm cooking and using the sink, like when draining pasta, I have set off the sensor and it squirts out soap. I just have to move it out of the way and watch that the soap doesn't get in my food.

Convenient...

Comments about simplehuman Compact Sensor Pump Soap Dispenser:

I absolutely love this soap dispensor. I had tried another brand that leaked and only accepted certain viscosity of liquids. However, with Simple Human brand I can use Dove body wash in it with no problems and this keeps my hands soft and supple. I have eczema on my hands so there are very few soaps I can use without breaking out. My grand daughters get a kick out of it too as they think it's cool how magically the soap comes out without having to press or pump anything. One more thing is that I like how it is clear so you can see through it and know where you're at with the soap level.