Other Kitchen Home Improvements:

Moen Extensa Chrome One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet 7560C

Pros

Cons

Style, Class and Convenience with the Moen Extensa - 7560C

Over the years single lever faucets have become the preferable change to any Kitchen or Bath faucet. So goes it with the Moen Extensa Kitchen Faucet. After moving and going through a kitchen remodel; it was time for a new kitchen sink and faucet. In my previous home I had a two handle faucet with an additional sink sprayer. It just seemed too cluttered so now was the time for change. Being somewhat handy and after doing most of the remodeling myself, I decided to attack the finishing touches with the new and exciting addition of a trendy, modern and reliable faucet. The ads for Moen had always caught my eye so with measurements in hand; I proceeded to my two closest home centers to compare styles, prices and ease of installation. Now, I did have many choices in brand, style and price but after looking at what Moen had to offer; the question was solved with the Moen Extensa - Model 7560C. While the price was a bit more than I chose to spend, I looked at the long term i.e.: warranty, cartridge replacement cost and ease of installation. Out of four possible solutions the Moen Extensa was the leader and hands down favorite. After returning home, purchase in hand, I read the well written and extremely detailed installation instructions. I also went to their website to see if there where any other things I should know be before installation. The site was easily accessed and easily read. I found my item and realized all the instructions were right there on my booklet. I have installed faucets in the past from single lever to double handle and while some were not as easy as others the Moen went in with out a hitch. The size style and configuration just added more depth and charm to my newly remodeled kitchen. I highly recommend Moen products and know I will be a happy long term user.

Moen Extensa Kitchen Faucet Model 7560C keeps breaking/leaking

We had a contractor install a new Kohler sink and a Moen 7560C Extensa pull out spray faucet.  In less than four years, we have had the contractor come out a replace the cartridge once, and will be calling him a second time any day now.  The first time water was leaking at the joint just below the handle (the joint in the middle) and also underneath the sink, and the handle was floppy.  The contractor came out, charged us a service fee and charged us for a new replacement cartridge, went to the store for the replacement cartridge and replaced the cartridge.  He told us to call Moen and ask for a replacement cartridge so that we would have one on hand.  We did that and have a new replacement cartridge on hand.  Now the    faucet is leaking water again and the handle is so floppy that when you pull it up to start the water flow, the handle will not stay that way and shuts itself off as the handle falls back down.  Water is now leaking at the base of the faucet.  I simply do not understand that we would have such a problem with such a good faucet.  What is our problem?  I wish someone could tell me.  I will be calling Moen on Monday.....before I call the contractor again.

Taking A leak

Comments about Moen Extensa Chrome One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet 7560C:

Overall the faucet leaks so much and I can't understand why considering that the thing is brand new and the metal seems to glisten. Also the water pressure is very low and it takes almost five minutes for the water to get hot on a typical day. I will be bringing my faucet back to the store.

Moen Kitchen Faucet - The best

We just installed this faucet and I'm totally love it. I like Moen products and the warrenty is life time for this faucet. It is very convenient to have the sprayer in the beck of the faucet, you just pull it out and rinse down the sink and put it back. I think it is much more convenient and neater than the sprayer on the side of the faucet. Their customer service is great, if in the future you have something lead or any other problem, just call them up and they send you the parts for free. Love Moen

Kitchen faucet

from Studio City, CA

This is more a review of the company than the particular faucet. My old faucet, installed several years ago by a plumber, suffered a break inside the handle. After talking with a Moen rep on the phone, they agreed to send me a whole new faucet kit FREE, without me asking! A couple of years earlier they had sent a replacement part free when there was a smaller problem. This is about the BEST customer service I've experienced with a major company. I decided to install it myself, so they sent instructions and were very helpful on the phone when I had a question. The faucet they sent was actually a newer and better model than the one I originally bought. It works beautifully. The spray actually stays on spray when you push the button, and it's a good spray - not one that has the streams converging back into one 2 inches from the head. Highly recommend this product and this company!!

Totally worth it.

from Wellsville, PA

When we were remodeling our kitchen, after much thought and research, I decided upon the Moen Extensa Single-handle pullout kitchen faucet. I am so glad that I made this purchase, I host family dinners which require very large dishes, pans etc. The pullout feature makes it so easy to rinse the larger things, I can't imagine how I ever did without this faucet. I have had this about 3 years and have absolutely no problems with it. It looks as good as the day it was installed. I purchased the faucet with the black faucet end. I figured it wouldn't mar my stainless pots and pans if I should happen to bang anything into it. It is great for rinsing out the sink also, reaches both sides of my rather large sinks. I have also filled pots and pan sitting beside the sink, when the sink is full and I want to start something soaking. There are so many reasons to love this faucet and I can't think of any negatives.

The Height of Efficiency

from Gresham, OR

My brother-in-law and mother-in-law both recently remodeled their homes, and had the Moen Extensa Kitchen Faucet - Model 7560C installed in their kitchens. The set up looks quite elegant in both kitchens. One has a dark cherry wood and brown marble pattern, and the other has white cabinets with white tile counters and cream colored walls, and yet the faucet flows right into both kitchens. I often assist with the cooking and cleaning at both homes when the family gathers, so use these faucets frequently. I really like the ease of use and the set up of this design as it allows me to easily rinse/wash dishes with few difficulties. My one complaint, which is also a good thing, is that when rinsing dishes, the weight of the faucet lowers itself so the water turns off if it is not turned up high enough. Now, for conserving water, this is a wonderful thing because it minimizes the chances that someone would leave the water running, but while I am trying to rinse dishes, I sometimes have both hands full, and it is a pain to have to hold the faucet up. I do not like to have the water turned up too high, because then I tend to get back spray off the dishes, adn I end up as wet as they are. Originally, I felt that it was an issue with installation, but both homes had different people install their faucets, so I feel it has to do with the faucet itself. Overall, I feel this product is excellent, but like most things, there are minor flaws that can be dealt with.

Moen Extensa Kitchen Faucet Model 7560C keeps breaking/leaking

from Spokane, WA

Moen faucet with extending spray arm

from Radford, VA

We recently did a kitchen make-over. We installed new cabinets and counter tops, new flooring, a new range hood, a new sink and a new Moen faucet. My wife especially enjoys the extended spray wand feature of our new faucet. We have Moen faucets in both of our bathrooms and since we liked them so much, Moen was the logical choice for our new kitchen faucet. We are going to do a master bath make-over next and will insist on Moen shower and bath faucets for that project as well. I highly recommend Moen products and gladly pay the price for their quality and features.

This Moen kitchen faucet is sleek looking and highly functional

from Eden Prairie, MN

I bought the Moen 7560 Extensa Kitchen Faucet to replace the one I had in my kitchen,  I did not like my old faucet because the faucet was so low I could not get large pots under it and the taps were very small and hard to turn.  I love the Moen Extensa faucet! I can get my largest pots under it and I have an easy to use leaver to control the temperature with one movement.  This faucet also can pull out and extend for several feet to reach around ityems you are washing.  I also really enjoy the spray feature.  I can not believe how much this one item has updated and modernized my kitchen,  It has a very sleek and modern look

I must have gotten a lemon!

from Portage, IN

I must have gotten a lemon, because I have had so many problems w/my Moen faucet.  I was happy to read all the great reviews, because now I know it was just the one I bought.  I love my other Moen faucets.

Moen has sprayed me happy - giggles

from Stoutsville, OH

First off I have to say, I hate a filthy kitchen faucet. This little masterpiece is the most easy thing to clean. You literally just swipe over it and its clean. I found it to be easy to install. The spray power and consistency are always constant, then swoosh it goes back to its home. I know their pricey but if you think about how sturdy its built and the materials used then they should last a long time.

Thanks for making washing dishes that much better.