Other Kitchen Home Improvements:
Faucets, Kitchen
Moen
Moen Integra Chrome One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet

Moen Integra Chrome One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet

Integra is nice to use and convenient for the family.

The Moen Integra Faucet -  Our family purchased this model to replace our old faucet in our summer house. Installing the product went very well for us. We spent about a total of 25 minutes on the job, no complications, just unskilled people accomplishing the task.

The faucet moves quite easily we've noticed, which is pleasing to our family. Compared to the old faucet, it's very impressive... and the amount of space above the sink gives us plenty of room for when we get lazy on doing the dishes, seeing as how the father of the house hold frowns upon using dishwashers.There is a button that sets the water flow from stream to spray, which is very convenient. The positioning of the faucet head is very convenient as well, and the hot and cold water flow works like a charm. Just one annoying thing we've noticed is that if the have pressure on high, moving it to spray, water goes all over the place and turning the water pressure down the button on ours automatically flips from spray back to stream. Which is a little inconvenient if you still want to have it on spray. However, this product has been very useful and we like it a lot. (other then the flaw mentioned.)

Nice Moen Integra

My husband and I purchased our Moen Integra Chrome to replace an old faucet in our new home almost a year ago and we love it.

Cleaning dishes and the sink has...Read complete review

Cleaning dishes and the sink has been made easier due to the two water spraying selections, aerated and rinse spray, and longer hose. The faucet its self is also easy to clean and keep clean.

The install was simple which is great when you are a first time home owner and do not have much knowledge in home repair.

Although I would have preferred a higher arced faucet, the pull out faucet head makes its easy to wash deep pots. The faucet swivels which is great for single or double sinks. The price was not bad either.

Moen Integra Chrome One Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet

Comments about Moen Integra Chrome One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet:

I love this faucet! When we re-did our kitchen and had granite counters installed we needed a nice, sturdy faucet that would go well with granite. I didn't have a clue where to start. We went to several home supply stores and looked at tons of faucets. The thing that I loved about the Moen brand was the simple style, and that the sprayer feature was built right into the handle itself. This takes up so much less room on the counter and just looks better overall. The whole thing is so sleek and attractive, and people always ask if I have a sprayer, and can't believe it's inside the handle. I have had this faucet for many years and have never had any problems. It is easy to clean and the hose stretches pretty far for the sprayer. I would definitely recommend this faucet.

Nice Moen Integra

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Moen Integra Chrome One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet:

moen integra trusted and convenient

from Fullerton, CA

Comments about Moen Integra Chrome One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet:

This faucet was switched over in my kitchen because the previous one went bad and started leaking. Instead of fixing it I decided to switch over to this. I have had great experience with the brand moen and decided to give this a try. It was a little more expensive than other comparative models but its finish and functionality swayed me to getting this. Besides it was in the kitchen and I decided I could afford to pay more for something like this that I would be using everyday. I installs things myself and this is not difficult to install at all. It has a nice chrome finish, the pull out faucet makes doing dishes and cleaning the sink a breeze. I like the aerated stream and spray functions. One problem in my opinion on the pull out faucet is that it could be a little longer for convenience but no biggies. All in all I am satisfied and plan on recommending it to others as I had a friend who asked me what I recommended for his faucet that he needed to replace.

One unit is nice and stream line

from Pinole, CA

Comments about Moen Integra Chrome One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet:

I have this faucet in my kitchen and I really like that it's all one unit. Less clutter around the sink.  The only think I don't really like is that betwee the faucet and the base it's a little difficult to clean.  Other than that I have no complaints.

It doesn't work right.

from Dakota, MN

Comments about Moen Integra Chrome One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet:

I bought a new house, and the appliances were just ugly as all get out. So I decided to get some new fauscets, along with other assorted things you don't need to know about. Well, this one looked good, but it runs wrong. The water doesn't flow freely.

Just fabulous

from Coraopolis, PA

Comments about Moen Integra Chrome One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet:

I just love this faucet. It makes a huge difference in my kitchen. Not only does it look great, it is effortless to use, and gives me alot of ease when I am working in my kitchen.I can do anything from washing dishes, to cleaning my sink, to filling pots and water bottles in a simple and unencumbered way. When I need to bring the faucet to a container, wow, what a relief!

Life has never been better without drip drip

from Ladys Island, SC

Comments about Moen Integra Chrome One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet:

**Moen Faucet has truly revolutionized our lives for the better.  We use to experience constant drip, drip from the water faucet no matter what we did until we discovered and installed this great faucet.**

**The reliability is one of the best and most compatible that I know of.  From now on this is the faucet that I will purchase and reccommend to my friends and family.  Also a good nights sleep is premium and with all the water dripping and  energy waste, there was no way to get a good nights sleep with all that dripping going on during the night.**

**Thanks to Moen, we are completing satisfied and look forward to enjoying other great products in the future.**

Moen Integra faucet is top of the line

from Camp Verde, AZ

Comments about Moen Integra Chrome One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet:

I have bought the Moen Integrs Faucet about 8 years ago. I have never had any problems with this brand of faucet. There has been no leaks or dripping from ths fauce. It still looks as good as it did when I bought it. I have another faucet starting to drip, so this week o to the store to buy a new Moen Faucet. Maybe I should just replace them all now instead of waiting for the old faucets to go bad. Whe the next one goes bad I might not be home and end up with a lot of water damage. I am going to replace all my faucets with Moen Faucets today.

Best quality for your money

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Moen Integra Chrome One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet:

Moen Integra Faucet is the best Integra in its class because it has the best quality in any given part or topic. When they say Quality, they really mean Quality and nothing else. If quality is what you are looking for, Moen is what you need to get.

Would I buy this again? Yes!

from South Jordan, UT

Comments about Moen Integra Chrome One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet:

We have had our faucet for 7yrs and have loved it that long.  It is great for doing dishes, filling large pots, rinsing color out of daughters hair, putting water in gl. size jugs for lemonaid, and watching my son drink out of the faucet. (Not my favorite)

We also do a bit of entertaining and I never know who will be cleaning the kitchen.  I very happy that I can count on a quality fixture in my house.