3.5
jWIN
jWIN ILUV iCC1192 Mirror Type Protective Film Screen Protector for iPad

jWIN ILUV iCC1192 Mirror Type Protective Film Screen Protector for iPad

3.5

It was difficult to put on without a numerous air bubbles!

from Centreville, VA

Comments about jWIN ILUV iCC1192 Mirror Type Protective Film Screen Protector for iPad:

I have purchased this item twice.  The first time, the air bubbles were so numerous that the was no coming back from it.  After taking it off and putting it back on again, until the dust particles were so numerous, I finally gave up and threw it away.  I purchased another one, hoping to try again.  Perhaps I am just horrid about putting these one, but the second was worst than the first.  I ended up throwing that one away too.  I finally decided, rather than spending more money on this product, to just chance it and hope that my iPad doesn't get scratched up.  It's not worth the money that you pay for it, unless you are an expert at putting the thing on.

Awesome protector!

from Penfield, NY

I bought a package of screen protectors in several months ago.  It was very easy to put on the screen - when I finally got it straight!  I am still using (3 months later) the same protector.  I have not had any problems with it starting to come off, no cloudiness issues and it is easy to clean.  I would recommend to anyone!!