Other Shaving Creams:
EOS
eos Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream

I'm impressed

I love this shaving cream. It's not only natural but just as effective as mainstream shaving creams. Plus it doesn't irritate my skin. The only downside is that I have to continuously rinse my razor due to product build up and my legs feel like they have a residue on them after washing off the shaving cream.

MD

love this one!

this is one of the best brands! i love this shaving cream. it smells so good and feels so rich. my skin is left feeling soft and moisturized with no irritation!

CA

Love this shaving cream!

Love this shaving cream! Moisturizes skin for a clean shave with no bumps or cuts. Leaves skin feeling silky and smooth. Gets rid of dryness as well. Would definitely recommend to those with dry sensitive skin who have a hard time finding something gentle. This product is amazing!

DFW, Tx

Love this brand

I love this product because it works great at protecting my legs and armpits from razor burn or cuts. I love that it is a pump and not an aerosol. It has more natural ingredients than the traditional shave cream. It has a pleasant scent also.

Jacksonville, FL

Love EOS

I loved this lotion shave cream. I was a bit hesitant but once I used it I fell in love!! Plus it smells great and really moisturizes!

Burton, Ohio

Best shaving cream

I love this shaving cream! It always leaves my legs feeling silky soft and smooth. It doesn't leave my skin with rashly areas like other brands of shaving cream. I love the fact that you only need a little bit of the EOS shaving cream. Some of the other brands it feels like you need close to the whole container just to shave two legs. This is the best shaving cream especially in the summertime when one can feel the need to shave your legs daily or several times a day. It helps ward off the dryness that most shaving cream can cause because of shaving so often. Effectiveness This works really well. A little bit goes along way with EOS. Scent I love the smell very refreshing.

Scotland, SD

Amazing-ness

My friend and I were out shopping and were delighted to find that the EOS brand additionally made a shaving cream that comes in such a beautiful packaging. Effectiveness It worked really well except it got globbed up in my razor constantly. Scent At the store they had the Pomegranate Raspberry and the Vanilla Bliss. My friend and I both purchased the Pomegranate Raspberry because of the neon pink packaging.

true

By far my favorite shaving cream.

I can't say enough about this shaving cream. I love it. It's non-lathering, which I definitely thought would turn me off when I started using it, but now I can't get over it. I love how evenly it spreads and if I used lathering shaving cream now, I feel as if it's thin and missing spots. EOS shaving cream feels like lotion when you put it on, and it takes a second to wash off of your razor, but it's worth it. It moisturizes my skin as I'm using it and now I'm never turning to any other shaving cream. Effectiveness I think this shaving cream tops the list, as long as you have a good razor to back it up. EOS brings a shave cream that keeps skin supple and moisturized, and skin feels so soft afterward. It does a great job of preventing razor bumps as it's so thick, and even if I do get some sensitivity after shaving, I just put some of this on it and leave it for a minute so it can moisturize the area. Scent The vanilla bliss smells heavenly. It isn't a scent that stays with you very well when you get out of the shower, but if someone were to put their nose right up to your legs and sniff, it would be absolutely amazing, and it smells great while you're shaving.

Glowing legs!

I love the eos Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream so much! It's got to be the number one shave cream on my list! First of all, it smells absolutely amazing, and it's made of natural ingredients. After I applied this on my legs and shaved, I noticed that my legs looked so shiny and appeared to be glowing! It also felt soft and smooth to the touch.

true

Finally a shaving cream that leaves skin feeling soft and supple

I love this shaving cream. For years I have been using the old aerosol can shaving creams, that are basically all the same and they left me with nicked,dry skin. Eos is different, it is more like a lotion than a shaving cream really. It comes in a bottle with a pump and you dont need as much as you do with the old shaving creams. Effectiveness The first time I used this shaving cream(lotion). I noticed a huge difference in my skin. My legs were not nicked at all and the felt smooth and mosturized. I live in a very dry climate so that is saying something. The only thing that I don't like is that it is hard to get all the product out of the container. Since it comes in a pump, there is often cream left on the bottom of the container. I have found that I can actually get a few more uses out each container by removing the pump and turning uposide down on my had to get all the cream. Scent I love the scent. Smells great!! Raspberryliscious!!!! My boyfriend loves it too.

Golden, CO