Other Shaving Creams:

Cons

Best shaving cream

from Scotland, SD

Comments about eos Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream:

I love this shaving cream! It always leaves my legs feeling silky soft and smooth. It doesn't leave my skin with rashly areas like other brands of shaving cream. I love the fact that you only need a little bit of the EOS shaving cream. Some of the other brands it feels like you need close to the whole container just to shave two legs. This is the best shaving cream especially in the summertime when one can feel the need to shave your legs daily or several times a day. It helps ward off the dryness that most shaving cream can cause because of shaving so often.

This works really well. A little bit goes along way with EOS.

I love the smell very refreshing.

Amazing-ness

Comments about eos Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream:

My friend and I were out shopping and were delighted to find that the EOS brand additionally made a shaving cream that comes in such a beautiful packaging.

It worked really well except it got globbed up in my razor constantly.

At the store they had the Pomegranate Raspberry and the Vanilla Bliss. My friend and I both purchased the Pomegranate Raspberry because of the neon pink packaging.

By far my favorite shaving cream.

Comments about eos Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream:

I can't say enough about this shaving cream. I love it. It's non-lathering, which I definitely thought would turn me off when I started using it, but now I can't get over it. I love how evenly it spreads and if I used lathering shaving cream now, I feel as if it's thin and missing spots. EOS shaving cream feels like lotion when you put it on, and it takes a second to wash off of your razor, but it's worth it. It moisturizes my skin as I'm using it and now I'm never turning to any other shaving cream.

I think this shaving cream tops the list, as long as you have a good razor to back it up. EOS brings a shave cream that keeps skin supple and moisturized, and skin feels so soft afterward. It does a great job of preventing razor bumps as it's so thick, and even if I do get some sensitivity after shaving, I just put some of this on it and leave it for a minute so it can moisturize the area.

The vanilla bliss smells heavenly. It isn't a scent that stays with you very well when you get out of the shower, but if someone were to put their nose right up to your legs and sniff, it would be absolutely amazing, and it smells great while you're shaving.

Glowing legs!

Comments about eos Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream:

I love the eos Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream so much! It's got to be the number one shave cream on my list! First of all, it smells absolutely amazing, and it's made of natural ingredients. After I applied this on my legs and shaved, I noticed that my legs looked so shiny and appeared to be glowing! It also felt soft and smooth to the touch.

You want your legs shaved? Don't use this shaving cream!

Comments about eos Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream:

While the Eos Shaving Cream has a very nice smell, it is almost useless. This product really does not work like you would think it would. It’s supposed to be moisturizing and make your skin feel good. However, when I have used it, it clogs my razor up and I can barely even get a strip shaved on my leg.

The shaving cream has a very weird texture and I would certainly not call it moisturizing. When I go to put it on my legs, I have to use a ton of it because it doesn’t really stick and the texture and feeling is so weird.

My razor becomes very dull when I use this shaving cream. It almost makes my razors useless. And that bothers me because razors are very expensive.

Would not recommend this product to anyone! This product is expensive, will make your razors useless and won’t moisturize your skin one bit.

I don’t understand why they say it’ll moisturize your skin because even after I attempt to shave my leg, they’re so dry and feel like there’s a layer of film on it.

Have a hard time shaving my legs with this shaving cream

Has a good smell, but can be overbearing

Fantastic

Comments about eos Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream:

I really really liked this product! I'm the kind of girl who realizes only minutes before I'm going to leave the house, that my legs need to be shaved! This always happen to me!! This cream makes it possible for me to be this kind of girl, it takes minutes ro shave my legs dry with this cream; wonders!!
The cream smells amazing, but not too much, it's a light vanilla scent which stays on your skin after shaving. I really liked the fact that you can both shave on wet and dry skin! I've tried the dry shaving and it worked wonders! My legs are so smooth and smells really great! The only negative thing about the gel it that it is kind of expensive, bur over all worth the money!

eos Moisturizing Shave Cream is super awesome!!!

from Van Buren, AR

Comments about eos Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream:

eos Moisturizing Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss is really, really awesome. It smells greaaaaat, and it makes my legs super soft and touchable (which is quite a feat for my legs, which as super dry. Oops!). It can be a bit on the expensive side, but in general I would say it is worth it. This shave cream has but one flaw: In order to achieve that foamy "my-leg-is-covered-in-moisture" feeling you have to use *several* pumps. It's not exactly helpful that the bottle doesn't contain all that much product to begin with, but the way your legs feel afterwards, I think it's still worth it. I've never had razor burn while using this shave cream, and I always smell reallllly good when I step out of the shower, like a little vanilla-y forest or something. All in all, this product really is amazing, despite its few flaws. I recommend it to most anyone who wants a close, smooth shave with no rough patches every single day.

actually leaves your legs shiny after shaving

from Idaho Falls, ID

Comments about eos Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream:

My husband noticed my legs looked really shiny and wondered what was up. I told him it was just from using this shaving cream. Who would've thought that could happen--not even my lotions do that! I am absolutely in love with this shaving cream. It goes on smooth and gives the smoothest shave. I love the vanilla scent and I've also tried the lavendar jasmine, which is pretty good. I wish they had more scent to them, though. I have to hold the cream up to my nose to be able to smell it. But that's okay, because of how effective and nice to use it is. I wish it wasn't so expensive, though. I usually get the cheap stuff, like Skintimate. But after trying Eos, nothing else compares and I don't ever want to go back. Sometimes they have coupons available for it, which is why I tried it in the first place because I got a good deal on it. The bottle also gets used up fast because it doesn't foam so the cream doesn't go as far as a gel would.

What a great innovation to shaving cream!

from Hastings, NE

Comments about eos Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream:

I had never heard of EOS and because of the unconventional look of it, I likely would have never picked it up off the shelf! A deal at the drug store prompted me to give it a try. There were several different scents to choose from, each of which sounded nice but I ended up choosing the Vanilla Bliss. There are several unique features of this shaving cream. First, I love that it comes in a plastic bottle as opposed to an aluminum can. There are few things more frustrating than a rust ring in the tub where the shaving cream can sat. This is now a non-issue! I also really loved the pump mechanism. I always hated the 'leftover' that always oozed out of the traditional shaving cream cans. Now on to the actual intended use. . . it's great. You place a thin layer and shave as usual. I was a little nervous since it didn't seem like much coverage, but it worked wonderfully. I was able to get a much smoother shave, despite using a cheap razor that was about ready to be tossed! The smell was quite nice too and lasted. The bottle says you can even shave dry with it, but I've yet to try it.