Other Misc. Eye Makeups:
e.l.f. False Lashes - Natural Lash Kit

e.l.f. False Lashes - Natural Lash Kit

nice lashes

Comments about e.l.f. False Lashes - Natural Lash Kit:

these are really nice lashes , especially for the price! however, the glue SUCKS. it makes them fall off .i would suggest that you buy a separate glue so that they stay on :) the lashes are full and look natural, so you won't look like you're going out for halloween!

Lovin the lashes, but leaving the glue

from El Paso, TX

Comments about e.l.f. False Lashes - Natural Lash Kit:

The natural lashes from elf are absolutly beatiful. They look so natural, yet give your eyes a pop that isnt so usual. They are definetly noticable but not so much that they look bad on while doing something casual. They just enhance the eyelashes. The thing that I hate hate hate hate hate about these lashes is the glue! half way through my day at school, they fell off! so if you are going to purchase these lashes, get a good quality glue that that they will actually stay on all day. I would definetly reccommend these! I love the lashes and I HATE the glue. But the problem of the glue is a pretty easy fix. I love these and the price is definetly a good factor. Anything from elf is a good quality product with a low price and I love that about them. These lashes blend in well with your actual lashes and I really cannot wait to go out and buy more and more and more. I will definetly be using these a lot.

Fantastic eyelashes

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about e.l.f. False Lashes - Natural Lash Kit:

I bought these e.l.f. false lashes in the "Natural Lash Kit" style for my daughter who dances competitively. We go through a lot of lashes in a season! these are by far the best value and they look great! (I think I will try some for myself too!)